Some LEGO Racers 2 textures...

AcePilot90

Fluffy Cupcake

Mars ripped! I did a little bit of cleaning this time, so the textures of my car and character, and Sparky, and the hud shouldn't be there.

https://www.box.com/s/l8moe6aqo3dam0jrpmt5

Texture #171 in this... does anyone else ever remember seeing a face on the ground?

And yes, I probably will texture hack MMM with this when I get the time.

You guys can rip textures but not geometry? Maybe I misread... but I can only rip geometry out of LR2. I have a few samples lying around if someone wants to mess with them. Some of the things I know I have are the Arctic warp gate, Arctic hub room, one of the stock Arctic snowplow vehicles, the Xalax hub... and a few minifigs.

3D Ripper DX rips LR2's geo but not textures, I have no idea why.

Texture #171 in this... does anyone else ever remember seeing a face on the ground?

I didn't remember seeing that, so I booted up the game and looked all over the place, but I still couldn't find anything. 

Fluffy Cupcake

Well, first, look what texture it is simlar to (or which texture I ripped around the time of it), and have a look around there is by best bet of find it. Maybe it is somewhere hidden. *shugs*. Also, #90 in Dino Island is nowhere to be found either... hmm, I wonder how it picks up those textures, they have to be used somewhere right?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Car CrazeXVI

Maybe it is somewhere hidden.

Ahem.

gallery_6011_279_384907.png

Hidden, you say?

My childhood says otherwise.

I'll let you know when I find #90 in Dino Island. I never found it.

Anyway, what happened to this?

• Like 4

Fluffy Cupcake

WOW. After all these years of playing this game, I NEVER noticed the face on that rock. Now I can't help notice it in game, from certain angles. XP

Anyway, what happened to this?

Dunno, just stopped I guess. I guess I should probably finish Xalax, huh?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.