Art Battle 2: A Rude Awakening

Fush

Lets stop the story...
Its sad yes, but this got out of hand. I can agree that we should take small steps so even if someone makes a big move, it would require allot of creativity and cleverness to pull it of while keeping along with the story, and even then the limit of keeping a steady pace should prevent any more derailing.

Besides, the story is kinda of a jumbled (yet beautiful) mess at this point, lets say that in the end that nobody won.

Except johnny thunder himself, because he took himself to his grave.

(nah, hes probably alive somewhere)

Alternatively, somebody could draw it so that I own the entire moon base and that I steal the thunder.

I mean, I'd draw it myself but I'm at college.

Astro-Space-Guy

If i'm able to give an opinion/vote, i think we should go back a few steps and cut out my earth escape and shadowblaze's thingy. :P

MaelstromIslander

We can probably make Art Battle 2 where we go to the Moon Base to find out Thundercorps evil plan... And why they needed to use the thunder.

(I already drew a "pilot" image.)

Astro-Space-Guy

We can probably make art battle 2 where we go find to the moon base to find out thundercorps evil plan... And why they needed to use the thunder.

Good idea, and can we see this "pilot image" you speak of? :P

MaelstromIslander

I wouldn't call it a pilot image, but rather its an "unused" segment of Art Battle 1 where i find the hidden secrets of Thundercorp. I'm going to use this in Art Battle 2.

gallery_8961_457_17010.png

IF we start a new round, i had forgot to mention this in the rules post, but I had decided that the premise of the next round would be decided by the winner.

Though i don't know if there even is/was/will be a winner this round so I dunno how well that would work now.

BUT Whoever ends up picking it, I would recommend we please please please do something completely unrelated and not just continue this story. Because then what's the point of starting a new story at all. We can still reference the events of this one but a new start is a chance to do something entirely different, why waste that?

• Like 3

Right I added up all the points and it looks like, whether we cut it off before the explosion or include everything after that, either way there's a clear-cut winner, and that is...

Someswedish! Congrats. You get to start the next battle.

• Like 2

(This is a cut drawing I was working on. Its incomplete and I highly doubt it'll ever be finished;)

E7POeto.png

(I had plans to continue this, but since the story changed back I had to start over.)

I got a question since im starting the next battle and all...

Should i create a new topic since this topic is about the 1st battle? Or should i post it here and the topic gets a name change?

I got a question since im starting the next battle and all...

Should i create a new topic since this topic is about the 1st battle? Or should i post it here and the topic gets a name change?

I say we make a new topic for it.

I suggest new topic

New topic. You should also make the first image, which you can take however long you need with, and should probably copy-paste the rules over into the new OP.

• Like 2

Now that I think about it, it might be prudent to continue using this topic, if only to prevent a flood of new topics. I can update the OP with rule changes and links to each round, like in Mafia. Might work better that way.

I actualy made a topic for the next one, but it went through moderation for some reason...
But yeah, better to keep it within this topic.

Anyway...

Battle 2: A Rude Awakening

I dont have any special goals for this one (no chasing thunder for extra points) so just keep the story going until either too much time passes or we somehow end in a satisfying end, and then we tally the points and see who got the most.

LEHsBCd.png

No pass to anybody, just go ahead and start the next page. :)

Fluffy Cupcake

Now that I think about it, it might be prudent to continue using this topic, if only to prevent a flood of new topics. I can update the OP with rule changes and links to each round, like in Mafia. Might work better that way.

Ahahaha, I was going to make reply post saying you should just stick to this topic and rename the title as needed and link to all new 'OP' for the next rounds in the true OP, but I thought I was just over-thinking things again and thought that was what you meant. :P

All forum games topics have to be moderator approved, all the more reason to keep it to this thread. ^___^ Right, time to update the OP.

ProfessorBrickkeeper

gallery_5463_291_20319.jpg

Enjoy my pretty obvious nod to the downfall of the last round.

(oh, and I suggest you view the full size image in my gallery, to see sone of the smaller details (i.e. the RRU Tower sign))

Quisoves Potoo

Seeing as motor skills, and consequently drawing, are not my strong point, I wouldn't normally play this game. But I had to answer the burning question.

BUT THEN WHO WAS DOOR?

gallery_8294_414_195.png

THIS...IS...DOOR.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.