Art Battle 2: A Rude Awakening

Fush

Astro-Space-Guy

Quick question, is 'thundercorp' still a thing? (And yes, i am aware this has nothing to do with the forum stuff/rules/etc, i just wanna know. :P)

Somewhere deep in another part of the world, Drill Master, armed with his weapon of choice aka. "The Composer", prepares for revenge... He sets off to find his target, a certain dragon...

gallery_4309_262_91097.png

I pass to you, lizard.

This is my first ever freehand drawing using my laser optic pen mouse. It's not perfect by any means, but it sure beats the last picture I drew. Also, since I'm surrounded by real artists, I probably won't post many times. This alone took me hours to make.

• Like 1

Quick question, is 'thundercorp' still a thing? (And yes, i am aware this has nothing to do with the forum stuff/rules/etc, i just wanna know. :P)

You can make it a thing, just make another page :)

Anyway...

TzaDmLw.png

Don't worry Drill Master. Once your nap-time is over, you can fulfill your revenge plan :)

No Pass, anybody is free to go (though you always are regardless)

(I'll Color this later, first i need to color the one's i didn't yet)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
MaelstromIslander

The leader of thundercorp is revealed...

gallery_8961_436_37155.png

Edit: Oh gosh, theres an error in the last panel, i missed "When Unit 405 Goes to get some coffee"... Oh well, its late, so of course theres going to be some errors. I'm extremely tired.

• Like 2

Right Coffee Machine, Wrong Owner;

S5Xo4mL.jpg

Also, this is possibly the first time I've done an explosion scene (that looks good to me) in Paper (the app, not physical paper).

• Like 2

Once again i can't figure out whats going on in Noghiri's picture. :P

I think he infiltrated thundercorp, deactivated the rocket which prevented the building to collide with the RRU apartment building and then  he escaped with a ladder, and detonated either a explosive or a smoke bomb after he left.

In either case I'm happy to see that this thread is starting to pick up. :)

Once again i can't figure out whats going on in Noghiri's picture. :P

I think he infiltrated thundercorp, deactivated the rocket which prevented the building to collide with the RRU apartment building and then  he escaped with a ladder, and detonated either a explosive or a smoke bomb after he left.

In either case I'm happy to see that this thread is starting to pick up. :)

The ladder was supposed to be the railing inside that bit of engine control in Thundercats. Other than that, you understood perfectly :D

MaelstromIslander

After all the pain of trying to stay awake, i finally made the next part.

gallery_8961_436_55748.png

Welcome to the thundercorp dimension ben. And no, this doesn't mean thundercorp isn't going to stop ruining someswedish's morning. :P

gallery_4239_292_112749.jpg

Here, have a quickie contribution from me. I might keep doing these, I might not. No, I don't know why I drew myself with a cowlick.

For some unfathomable reason, I decided to make the sign text a practically unreadable yellow and dind't notice until I'd already uploaded this. For those wanting to avoid eye strain, it says: "Cafeteria Cafeteria: Hi Rez Snax."

I'll probably receive a penalty for making something that isn't a drawing, but...   ...well...

I'm planning on throwing a Third party into the mix;

N1yTqgv.jpg

If you don't believe that the above picture counts, then have something that does count;

aSnLrxt.jpg

I really appreciate Ben throwing up an image that's not drawn. I suck at drawing, I don't find it fun, yet I want to be a part of this for the fun of it (not for marking or winning or anything, just to run my own little story on the side).

If it's an art battle, people should be able to create that art in whatever way they're most comfortable with. :)

Anyway, before I show my first entry, we need to flash back to two posts.

(Drawn by Astro-Space-Guy, but his post got lost somewhere)

gallery_9682_478_10537.png

S5Xo4mL.jpg

That has woken up a monster, and he will not stop until pants justice is enacted.

gallery_389_46_444519.png

• Like 2

So, wait, I want to establish...we have 4 factions going at it?

RRU

ThunderCorp

Ben's Unnamed 3rd Party

Royal Enforcment of Pants Alliance

So, which artists are on what side? I'm still trying to wrap my head around the Thundercorp v. RRU conflict.

NOTE; THIS POST DOES NOT ADVANCE THE STORY/PLOT IN ANY WAY, ITS JUST A POINTER

Right, I thought about it and I've come up with a name for my Third Party;

E9w0G4x.png

"Fund-our-corp" is just an idea I had where if you pronounce it, you get "Thunder corp". "Fund-our-corp" is Thunder corp's back-up in the event Thunder corp has either been defeated or that they are in danger of being found out.

When Thunder corp is not in danger or gone, Fund-our-corp spends it's time attempting to conquer Technology and Computer markets, failing every time.

• Like 2

MaelstromIslander

NOTE; THIS POST DOES NOT ADVANCE THE STORY/PLOT IN ANY WAY, ITS JUST A POINTER

Right, I thought about it and I've come up with a name for my Third Party;

-snip-

"Fund-our-corp" is just an idea I had where if you pronounce it, you get "Thunder corp". "Fund-our-corp" is Thunder corp's back-up in the event Thunder corp has either been defeated or that they are in danger of being found out.

When Thunder corp is not in danger or gone, Fund-our-corp spends it's time attempting to conquer Technology and Computer markets, failing every time.

This is perfect for the storyline though, if they do get discovered entirely in this battle, Fund-Our-Corp would be perfect to add in.

Thundercorp is not destroyed. Parts of the building is still intact, same with the RRU Tower. They both can be rebuilt. :P

And because thundercorp conquered earth in another dimension... Its nearly impossible to destroy Thundercorp... But thats what meCyr thinks. :smug:

The "Blow up Mecyr" button should be decommissioned at once!

FYI, thats not you Cyrem... thats the alternate dimension version (Thundercorp Dimension as i call it) of you.

Edit: Heres a new part.

gallery_8961_436_70660.png

The reason the first ben clone wants to help the real ben is because they didn't correctly genetically engineer him, so he has the same mind and personality as ben as well.

Pass to ben.

• Like 2

They're going to clone Joe?!

That's going to really confuse my invasion fleet...they're entire goal is bring Joe and Astro-Space-Guy to justice, and then piss off.

Please tell me there will not be an entire army of Joe's running around, blowing up buildings?

MaelstromIslander

They're going to clone Joe?! That's going to really confuse my invasion fleet...they're entire goal is bring Joe and Astro-Space-Guy to justice, and then piss off. Please tell me there will not be an entire army of Joe's running around, blowing up buildings?

They are going to kill him and make a new one. Not make an army.

INTERCEPTION!

-Snip-

It seems to be an ongoing thing where i can't figure out whats going on in noghiri's image. I heard a ding, so i guess he was in an elevator.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.