Horrible news

Lair

And those are bad because??...

...because it's another stupid licensed Lego game. And another game done by their precious Traveler's Tales that they can't make a game without and always run them off of the same engine.

I've heard rumors of anther game in 2012 I don't even want to mention.

Mention it. I'm prepared, I won't have a heart attack, I promise.

Also, I'm willing to give this game (LSW3/LSW4 if you count The Complete Saga as 3) a chance. The gameplay actually looks fairly different from the usual TT game, and they've fixed the no creativity problem with the new level builder mechanic introduced in LIJ2 (LSW3 has a battlefield builder). My three gripes about the TT Games were that they were all clones of eachother, had no real building, and were all licensed. LSW3 seems to fix all but the last one.

I have lego indiana jones 2 and i must say that the engine has come a long way from what it was. I love the level builder, it has a 3D sandbox feel to it.

sorry for nos caps, i'm typing this one hand

I have lego indiana jones 2 and i must say that the engine has come a long way from what it was. I love the level builder, it has a 3D sandbox feel to it.

sorry for nos caps, i'm typing this one hand

that is called "caps lock" :P

.. I think that we are soon going to buy TT-style games per kilo :/

given that the boxes from all the games they made up to now will probably be already quite good on the way there

• 3 months later...

Why do you hate LEGO Star Wars The Clone Wars game RRU? :chief::docs::jet::axle::sparks::bandit:

Clone wars is that silly CGI series with tall skinny people with huge flat eyes and solid hair. Anyways, I don't appreciate much of his outside of the original trilogy.

Also, it's a Travelers Tales game.

Devestater

Lair of Rockwhales, The Clone Wars is the bridge between Star wars Eposode 2 and 3. Its really cool and you should get Star Wars the Clone wars lego sets esspecially the AT-OT walker with Laat/c set.

Because it's another licensed Lego game. And it's the 11th or so game done by Traveler's Tales.

And those are bad because??...

...because it's another stupid licensed Lego game. And another game done by their precious Traveler's Tales that they can't make a game without and always run them off of the same engine.

Clone wars is that silly CGI series with tall skinny people with huge flat eyes and solid hair. Anyways, I don't appreciate much of his outside of the original trilogy.

Also, it's a Travelers Tales game.

Saying once that it is "another stupid licensed LEGO game" and "done by Traveler's Tales" might be enough. Instead of repeating what you said, you could instead elaborate why a "stupid licensed LEGO game" "done by Traveler's Tales" is bad. As Amauros asked for. Trying to prove your point by shoving the same argument down over and over doesn't give a good example. :)

You might do this unconciously though, so please don't take it too hard.

Btw, I fail to see the connection between the silliness in looks of CGI SW-TCW series and the quality of LSW3.

Now for my opinion on LSW3: I don't really care about stuff as long as the game is good. I had some fun playing LSW1 coöp with someone, and that was a looong time ago. Of course, nothing can beat the original. So I'll just ignore this game as another try phail on making money by LEGO.

My $50...

@Sonic, it's the thrid game. They added several new levels, updated old ones and introduced some new gameplay mechanics. Please don't call people failures when they make a true statement.

@aLPHA, I also like the level-building feature they had implemented for Indiana Jones...if only it was avaliable in TCS...

@Cyrem, I think you've got a point...they keep throwing up the old one, add some sprinkles to it and resell it as a Lambourghini...and unfortunatly that sells.

@McStudz, I'm with you. Clone Wars is another LucasArts selling point which, much like LEGO does on a regular basis and Microsoft does to Halo, is meant to draw every single cent they can achieve out of what was once an awesome movie series. I won't buy this one, as I did the others, because I just don't believe Clone Wars counts towards canon or to the series' awesomeness. I think LEGO needs to re-think it's decisions in the future and AT LEAST find a new product line to manipulate...instead of taking a good line of products and then adding some [Please Talk Properly] to it and screwing up everything they achieved in the past...

Lair of Rockwhales, The Clone Wars is the bridge between Star wars Eposode 2 and 3.

:o

Really? Wow! I NEVER Knew this! Not at all! Nope, not once. I have never known this! NEVER EVER EVER!

-.-

Its really cool

Nope.avi

Minifig9292

Hey buddy!

We all have opinions, a fight on the internet has no hope of changing them.

People are rigid that way.

You can't possibly alter his view on this matter.

Why don't you be nice.

>:C

• 3 weeks later...
Devestater

I have all 3 lego star wars video games. they totally rock and Lego star wars #:the clone wars is the best and coolest lego game ever! Its much bettert han bionicles games and 100 times cooler then Lego rock raiders. The clone wars lego sets are the best as i have them all. Lego should expand it s star wars the clone wars sets and make more of them and they should make another clone wars game.

BTW, Lego star wars and Lego Alien conquest are the best lego series/ sets/ games ever! :satisfied::chief::docs::jet::axle::sparks: :bandit:

I have all 3 lego star wars video games. they totally rock and Lego star wars #:the clone wars is the best and coolest lego game ever! Its much bettert han bionicles games and 100 times cooler then Lego rock raiders. The clone wars lego sets are the best as i have them all. Lego should expand it s star wars the clone wars sets and make more of them and they should make another clone wars game.

BTW, Lego star wars and Lego Alien conquest are the best lego series/ sets/ games ever! :satisfied::chief::docs::jet::axle::sparks::bandit:

If you don't appreciate LEGORR, then why are you on a LEGORR website? The idiocy of some people is amazing.

Devestater

Your An idiot yourself Extreme110, so dont make fun of the Lego star wars games and the lego star wars games ARE

better then LRR and have better levels, story and charectors. :chief::docs::jet::axle::sparks: :bandit:

Says the guy with horrible grammar and spelling while trying to compare two completely different genres of games to one another. That's like saying Shin Megami Tensei is so much better than Magic The Gathering: Battlegrounds because it is an RPG with an actual story whereas MTG:B is some weird attempt to make more money off of a Trading Card Game.

But on topic, this looks kinda cool.

Both of you hush. Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. No one deserves to be treated negatively because they think differently, unless they're Chinese, because China can decide how its citizens are allowed to think.

Both of you hush. Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. No one deserves to be treated negatively because they think differently, unless they're Chinese, because China can decide how its citizens are allowed to think.

Well his very loud and open I HATE ROCK RAIDERS IT IS THE STUPIDEST GAME EVER is very very irritating to us long-time rock raiders fans. Can he just learn to SHUSH and express his opinion in his head?

I'm assuming that this is directed at Extreme and Devestater? Cause I'm just a neutral party pointing out faulty logic.

Yes, it was directed at Devestater and Extreme, but it also applies to anyone that bashes another member for having a different opinion, no matter what the subject. I'm tired of getting reports like "waaah this member doesn't agree with me so his post is spam." Everyone who has been sending reports lately needs to reread this sticky I made a long time ago, especially Section 3: http://www.rockraidersunited.org/index.php?/forum-35/announcement-8-how-to-properly-report-a-post/

Minifig9292

Hey buddy!

We all have opinions, a fight on the internet has no hope of changing them.

People are rigid that way.

You can't possibly alter his view on this matter.

Why don't you be nice!?

o7rww.jpg

I repost my previous statement. JmPL5.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.