Horrible news

Lair

Your An idiot yourself Extreme110, so dont make fun of the Lego star wars games and the lego star wars games ARE

better then LRR and have better levels, story and charectors. :chief::docs::jet::axle::sparks::bandit:

WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CALL FAIL.

NUKE HIM CIREVAM, OR FLAME ON I SHALL.

@Devestater Let's settle this like gentleman. Let's play Scrabble at Sundown, Texas Nerd Rules.

Minifig9292

Your An idiot yourself Extreme110, so dont make fun of the Lego star wars games and the lego star wars games ARE

better then LRR and have better levels, story and charectors. :chief::docs::jet::axle::sparks::bandit:

It's official, he's a troll.

THERE'S ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR ONE OF US HERE BOY! gMCGS.jpg

Devestater

It's official, he's a troll.

THERE'S ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR ONE OF US HERE BOY!

- Katatonic717

Katonic717, you called me a troll!? Well then, you are Shrek the ogre. :chief::docs::jet::sparks: :bandit:

Lego star wars games are terrible. They all use the same re-skinned engine and the game play is the epitome of repetitive. When I saw the commercial for Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, the first thing I thought was "Oh god they reskinned the L:SW engine again".

Devestater

TheDoctor

Lego star wars games are terrible. They all use the same re-skinned engine and the game play is the epitome of repetitive. When I saw the commercial for Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, the first thing I thought was "Oh god they reskinned the L:SW engine again".

No TheDoctor, LEgo Star Wars games are really cool to play. They are (for me and other people) the best lego games ever produced! So, dont just say lego Star wars sucks as you never played before. :chief::bandit: :sparks:

TheDoctor

[excessive amount of white space]

No TheDoctor, LEgo Star Wars games are really cool to play. They are (for me and other people) the best lego games ever produced! So, dont just say lego Star wars sucks as you never played before. NO SMILES FOR YOU

Actually, before you start throwing out accusations, I will have you know that I have played through most of Lego Star Wars III The Clone Wars for the 3DS and I steadily disliked the more I played it. Again, EPITOME OF REPETITIVE. Run around level, kill stuff with overpowered lightsabers, collect studs. Use studs to buy upgrades to make you even MORE overpowered and then halfway through the game you have 500 million studs, and have already bought everything.

Devestater

So play it on X-box 360. Any ways TheDoctor can i have your copy of Lego Star Wars III The Clone Wars for the 3DS since you hate the game? :chief::jet::axle::bandit:

TheDoctor , can i please have your "Lego Star Wars III The Clone Wars for the 3DS" game since you hate it while i like the lego star wars games? :ilaser::chief::bandit: :sparks:

So play it on X-box 360. Any ways TheDoctor can i have your copy of Lego Star Wars III The Clone Wars for the 3DS since you hate the game? -_-

X-Box games are even worse. I think some of the microsoft people had a bet to see how many buttons they could fit on one controller, and out came the x-box. I also do not own one, now have any desire too. I'll take my Dwarf Fortress and Magicka thank you very much.

Devestater

So the Doctor can i please have your "Lego Star Wars III The Clone Wars for the 3DS" game since you hate it while i like the lego star wars games?

So the Doctor can i please have your "Lego Star Wars III The Clone Wars for the 3DS" game since you hate it while i like the lego star wars games?

I hoped the first time you asked that question it was rhetorical, but evidently not. No. That game is now my brother's.

If he gives you his address Doc, please send it to me so that I can stalk him.

We can call this entire thread "KA-BLOOM ON TOAST". Until I revive it with the statement "Whoever said that reskinning the engine was bad is an IDIOT. Never heard of the new Halo CE HD and Reach? What about the Unreal Engine (it gets small updates on an unregular basis; it's still in Unreal 3 since before GOW2)? And how about Crytek or FrostByte 2? Reskinning is the epitamty of gaming. So wake up and get over it. Go play Pong if you want an un-reskinned engine."

Okay fine, you're not a troll, you're a complete retard.

Too far. He's young, slap him a brick (YA GET IT? BRICK, BREAK? f*** you too buddy.)

I like this game, and the other LEGO games. they are funny, and LEGO Star Wars 3 The Clone Wars, made my brother wanting to get all of the Star Wars movies. I am serious. Plus, the LEGO games are getting better with bosses and that, but the only thing that i mean they should trow away is the infinite life thing, when the players respawn after they have lost all of their four hearths. it makes the games less challenging.

• 1 month later...
Minifig9292

I like this game, and the other LEGO games. they are funny, and LEGO Star Wars 3 The Clone Wars, made my brother wanting to get all of the Star Wars movies. I am serious. Plus, the LEGO games are getting better with bosses and that, but the only thing that i mean they should trow away is the infinite life thing, when the players respawn after they have lost all of their four hearths. it makes the games less challenging.

Back in my day unlimited lives were a cheat code!

I was STUNNED when I got Jak and Dexter and found out you had unlimited lives. Kids have it too easy man.

Back then games would kick your ass, then kick it again!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.