~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Fluffy Cupcake

This looks pretty good.

Note: Still in pre-alpha.

Also on the subject of pony games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Q1n77fkAE

This SSBB mod is also still a WIP.

(The last time there was a vid for this was 6 months ago, and it didn't even have playable MLP characters back then)

I can't believe no one posted anything about the new episode.

I liked it. It was entertaining seeing fast talking con artists turn the whole town to their side so fast and the song was pretty good.

Fluffy Cupcake

I realized that myself that no one posted the episode yesterday. Which is just what I was coming here to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_jwKGGWjAY&hd=1

This episode was good, as new ones always are. I lol'd at the report at the end of the episode.

Saw this on EqD, thought I would post it here to see what you guys get.

151.jpg

...I'm married to Discord. I'm not even joking. If you have your birthday on International Women's Day, you're ALSO married to the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony. How suiting.

I can't help but think of waking up next to either Q or Discord.

*shudders*

Also on the subject of pony games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Q1n77fkAE

This SSBB mod is also still a WIP.

(The last time there was a vid for this was 6 months ago, and it didn't even have playable MLP characters back then)

...Holy crap. I think that would make SSB 20% cooler... Which would make the series about 256% awesome now.

I can't help but think of waking up next to either Q or Discord.

*shudders*

I don't think it would be that bad being married to Discord.

Or well...

Just forget I said anything.

Hey guys, did you notice it seems like Hasbro doesn't really pay attention to the show when it comes to the toy line?

The toy line still seems a little too girly for me, and there's just something about them that even being related to Friendship is Magic, there's just some kinds 1980's feel to them, like Hasbro has trouble rethinking their concept or something.

Because in this day and age, you can't have girly feeling toys for a show that guys also watch, it just doesn't work that way.

You understand what I'm talking about?

I Am Not Here

Hey guys, did you notice it seems like Hasbro doesn't really pay attention to the show when it comes to the toy line?

The toy line still seems a little too girly for me, and there's just something about them that even being related to Friendship is Magic, there's just some kinds 1980's feel to them, like Hasbro has trouble rethinking their concept or something.

Because in this day and age, you can't have girly feeling toys for a show that guys also watch, it just doesn't work that way.

Let me guess...

Its about Hasbro thinking about changing Derpy's name?

Cause that's what I heard

Fluffy Cupcake

Hasbro doesn't care about making toys for older men because it wouldn't be profitable enough for them.

Let me guess...

Its about Hasbro thinking about changing Derpy's name?

Cause that's what I heard

Your not really paying attention are you? No one was talking about that at all.

He was talking about things like the Princess Celestia toy that turns her into a complete joke of a character.

Why don't you actually read the post next time.

New episode is up!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJJtnfoq1JY&hd=1

Was good.. again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJJtnfoq1JY

Did you try using the not HD link? Because it works for me when I use the normal long link.

Please don't link YouTube videos in HD. Your computer might be able to run it fine but mine a a lot of other peoples can't.

Fluffy Cupcake

Still not working without the hd.

Are we using the same link? Are you sure you are putting the media code in correctly?

Yes, we were both just being dumb not noticing that I forgot the obvious http:// part.

Ah that was a great episode.

And the animation at the very start was incredibly fluid, props to the animators yet again.

Ah that was a great episode.

And the animation at the very start was incredibly fluid, props to the animators yet again.

I know. They get better a better at fluid animation with every episode. I mean just looking at Pinkie Pie in the beginning in enough to prove it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.