Lego City: Undercover

Fluffy Cupcake

• 1 month later...

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

• Like 3

I WANT THIS ON LINUX! Windows will do... Mac only will make me hurt someone.

EDIT: This should not be construed as a dig against macs, I just can't afford one.

EDIT: This should not be construed as a dig against macs

I actually wish it were.

Anyway, *insert flaming game here* because it breaks TT's rule of releasing a game on every system.

The Wii U is $299. Games for it are $59.99. Launches November 18th. Haha, and people were so certain it would be a $600 console with $110 games.

LCU_Game_cover.jpg

Also you get a Chase McCain minifigure if you pre-order the game.

I'm still not sold. If I buy a console, I buy it because I want to play a variety of games that I can't get on the PC or a console I already own. Buying a console just for one game is pointless. No matter how cool that game looks.

• Like 3

Agreeing with Extreme. There's only one other WiiU game I'm interested in, but I want to do something else first.

But NOOOOO OUR FIRST ORIGINAL GAME IS NINTENDO EXCLUSIVE

• Like 3

Agreeing with Extreme. There's only one other WiiU game I'm interested in, but I want to do something else first.

But NOOOOO OUR FIRST ORIGINAL GAME IS NINTENDO EXCLUSIVE

I don't like this. I wants the game on my desktop. I don't want a stupid single-use device like a gaming console (oversimplified, I know, but do you really think a wiiU will be used for anything else?). I want this where I can use my nice Model M keyboard and not have to deal with a tablet tethered to a wii box.

I'm still not sold. If I buy a console, I buy it because I want to play a variety of games that I can't get on the PC or a console I already own. Buying a console just for one game is pointless. No matter how cool that game looks.

And that is why you can get more games if you'd like, LC:U is hardly the only exclusive game for the system.

And that is why you can get more games if you'd like, LC:U is hardly the only exclusive game for the system.

To clarify,

There's only one other WiiU game I'm interested in, but I want to do something else first.

What I meant was, there's only one other exclusive game in the library that I think looks good enough to bother getting this console, but I don't want to think about getting it until I do something else first. There's rumors of something else that will be enough to convince me, but for now I think I'll wait until it's cheaper.

Allow me to break down the games:

1. 007 Legends - The only good Bond game is GoldenEye on it's original console.
  2. Aliens - Not my kind of game.
  3. Assassin's Creed III - PS3 for this one so I can multiplayer with my friends. The tablet thingy the Wii U has will also ruin gameplay.
  4. Batman - It won't be half as good as GOTY Edition on the PS3.
  5. Bayonetta 2 - The first one was terrible.
  6. Ben 10 - Funny joke.
  7. CoD: Black Ops 2 - Black Ops 1 was alright, but everything I've seen for this newest CoD is a repeat of Modern Warfare 3. No thank you.
  8. Cabela - Oh hell no.
  9. Darksiders II - I already own this on Xbox.
  10. Dirt - This game is at least 2 years old now.
  11. Dragon Quest X - Square Enix hasn't made anything to interest me yet.
  12. Epic Mickey - Piss off.
  13. ESPN - Nice try, but I hate sport.
  14. F1 Race Stars - Why not just get F1 2012 for the PS3?
  15. Family Party - I hate my family.
  16. FIFA - I've committed to never playing these. Ever.
  17. Funky Barn - That's like asking me to play "Write Boring Essays Over And Over, Except With Pretty Pens"
  18. Game Party Champions - I've had enough of these party games, because they're not fun.
  19. Game & Wario - fak u wario
  20. Homefront 2 - You're joking, right?
  21. Injustice - Better on the PC
  22. Jeopardy - *silence*
  23. Jett Tailfin - No.
  24. Just Dance - If I didn't get the Xbox versions, which have the better motion sensor...
  25. LEGO City - Would be better on the PC
  26. LEGO Lord of the Rings - I've given up on these non-creative TT Games
  27. Madden - JOHN MADDEN! Seriously, NO.
  28. Marvel Avengers - NOT ANOTHER ONE.
  29. Mass Effect 3 - The ending.
  30. Medium - No information as of yet. The one postcard points at it being a terrible GTA Clone.
  31. Monster Hunter - Make Skyrim seem like game of the decade.
  32. NBA - NO.
  33. Super Mario Bros. - With every new Mario game, they keep establishing the next bottom of the barrel.
  34. Nintendo Land - ...

There's more, and all of them would have similar comments. If anyone mentions "ZombiU", I will melt them with my hatred. It's not even that good. It's as over-hyped as Dead Island was.

• Like 2

Epic Mickey - Piss off.

Oi, the original one was pretty good. And if by "PISS OFF" you mean "I'd rather get it for the PS3", then I completely agree. Other than that...

P.S. I'm QCing that whole dang list now.

WHY JUST WHY

...What did I do now?

Using twitter tags to respond to someone even though you quoted them and it said who you quoted in the box.

• Like 3

Oi, the original one was pretty good. And if by "PISS OFF" you mean "I'd rather get it for the PS3", then I completely agree. Other than that...

No, I mean the first one was average, and the second one strikes no interest in me because I had no fun in the first one.

No, I mean the first one was average, and the second one strikes no interest in me because I had no fun in the first one.

I tried to get through it, but I just completely lost interest eventually. I found it kind of dull and dismal. Also overly confusing at times. But that's beside the point.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.