Lego City: Undercover

Fluffy Cupcake

Eh, the intro doesn't really count because it's not gameplay. Some of the buildings look like it, but most don't.

What about Alpha Team?

Eh, the intro doesn't really count because it's not gameplay. Some of the buildings look like it, but most don't.

What about Alpha Team?

Alpha Team usually took place inside buildings (aside from Goo Caverns), but nearly everything was LEGO.

74606_LCU_scrn6.jpg

Take a look at the upper right. See the giant pirate head and parrot? Now look to the left in this screenshot:

78054_Fishing_Boat_01.jpg

It's Mount Rushmore with the four presidents replaced with minifigures from the first four LEGO themes - pirates, castle, town, and space. TT Games, you have made my day.

Also: http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/14/lego-city-undercover-grand-theft-lego-x-cheesy-cop-movies

• Like 2

^ That, is pretty cool. I've always loved it when games/movies/TV shows make small references, I believe Wallace and Gromit did that in their shorts (not literally in their clothing, I mean short films ;) ).

Anyway, in that first gameplay video from the first page of this topic, I remember seeing the part at 5:50 and instantly going 'Arkham City', dang I love that game... As many have said here though, I won't be buying a Wii U for this, no matter how flipping darned epic it gets.

Please stop posting pictures/videos making this game look awesome. I can't get a Wii U, and I'm about to tear my head off.

Just get the PC version? I mean, TT has said outright that they try to release their LEGO games on every platform and take advantage of the strengths and weaknesses of each, so it's not like this is only going to be on one console unlike every other big LEGO game they've done.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

• Like 3

Just get the PC version? I mean, TT has said outright that they try to release their LEGO games on every platform and take advantage of the strengths and weaknesses of each, so it's not like this is only going to be on one console unlike every other big LEGO game they've done.

Oh Lair you tease.... :P

Select vehicle? Pfft... Son, when I was young we BUILT our vehicles (LEGO Racers 1).

Pfft...son, when I was young I BUILT my own vehicle (actual physical LEGO sets and creativity).

Pfft...son, when I was young I BUILT my own vehicle (actual physical LEGO sets and creativity).

Son, when I was young I WAS my own vehicle (I have no idea).

Select vehicle? Pfft... Son, when I was young we BUILT our vehicles (LEGO Racers 1).

SON... That is all I had when I was younger... Then I got LR1 for the N64.

SON... That is all I had when I was younger... Then I got LR1 for the N64.

Pfft... Son, when I was young we CRAFTED our vehicles (original wooden LEGO toys).

Because I am that old. *sarcasm*

Fluffy Cupcake

Son, when I was young, we did C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERs!

Seeing as I can stand the Wii motion stuff (to an extent) I probably wouldn't mind the Wii U.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.