Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

Well hey, someone on another forum was PMing me of this forum: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/ (because I brought up this topic here)

It brings mafia players from communities all over together, if that's something you guys are interested in. It even has installed features to make game runnings more easier, so there's that.

This is the important part of the PM you guys will want to read:

Maybe you and some of the others would want to try playing the game here? It has a lot of cool features: Automated games, requestable and automated votecounts, private threads, bookmarking functions, etc.

We've previously done cross-community games where for example 10 people from one site play with 10 people from another site. So if you're only a few ppl and you can't fill a game, let me know and I could set something up for you :)

Other than that, nothing new. I'm still waiting for that one person so we can start a game here. ;)

On 26/02/2016 at 9:16 AM, Xiron said:
On 26/03/2016 at 9:00 PM, Xiron said:

Well hey, someone on another forum was PMing me of this forum: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/ (because I brought up this topic here)

It brings mafia players from communities all over together, if that's something you guys are interested in. It even has installed features to make game runnings more easier, so there's that.

This is the important part of the PM you guys will want to read:

Other than that, nothing new. I'm still waiting for that one person so we can start a game here. ;)

When we get a solid count of minimal required people (6 is minimal) Fush is pending and I still need to contact Quistaros Pugnat.

If you want to keep track of how many people we have registered for the round, see the first post in this thread.

Meh, it's funner having people I vaguely know.

Fluffy Cupcake

I can agree on that one.

But, you will never get to know people if you never get to meet them in the first place. ;P

• 5 months later...

Bumping this topic. I would really love to play again. Maybe after 6 months there's finally enough people interested?

If course it's equally likely that people who were signed up can't anymore. We may want to start the list over 

Fluffy Cupcake

It's over 1000 posts because its actually one of the better games around here. If you have the time you should give it a shot and see for yourself.

Alright, doing a sign-up purge. I'm keeping you and I on Fush, and am removing chromecrusher @aidenpons & @Yajmo unless I hear back from them.

13 hours ago, Xiron said:

It's over 1000 posts because its actually one of the better games around here. If you have the time you should give it a shot and see for yourself.

Alright, doing a sign-up purge. I'm keeping you and I on Fush, and am removing chromecrusher @aidenpons & @Yajmo unless I hear back from them.

Hmmm...... If you're prepared to go for 48 hours instead of 24, I can remain, but if not I'll have to merely watch...

... exams gah!

I haven't been around this forum for a while, but I've been playing mafia on another site. I might be interested in playing here. Do you guys usually only have 6 players and 1 mafia? I have a feeling there's a lot of stuff that's done differently here. 

13 hours ago, J Reggie said:

I haven't been around this forum for a while, but I've been playing mafia on another site. I might be interested in playing here. Do you guys usually only have 6 players and 1 mafia? I have a feeling there's a lot of stuff that's done differently here. 

That's only the amount we can get because nobody else tends to sign up. l405G.jpg It's really hard to play Mafia with only five...

... oh, and all the rounds are either a) spot the murderer on first night or b) murderer kills us all l405G.jpg

And yes, a good deal is done differently here. For instance, ALANDSLIDEHASOCCURRED

Fluffy Cupcake
48 minutes ago, aidenpons said:

For instance, ALANDSLIDEHASOCCURRED

Not sure how that's related, but everything else, yeah. It's hard to get above the minimal required count due to the lack of participants.

~double post because the "This comment can no longer be edited. It may have been moved or deleted, or too much time may have passed since it was posted for it to be edited." error.

@48 hours; If that needs to be done to make the minimal count possible, then so be it.

Would you by chance be interested in joining us J Reggie?

Edit: Or not double post because automatic mergy mergy due to the last post being recentl.Boy this post sure is a mess now.

Yeah, I'll play! It'll be fun to try this out. One thing I'm wondering though, do you play where once you vote you're locked into that vote for the rest of the day, or can you switch your vote around?

It's been a while, but I believe the way we did it was that you could accuse anyone and be able to change your mind, but the vote doesn't count until you declare it final after which it can't be changed.

Quisoves Potoo
3 minutes ago, Fush said:

It's been a while, but I believe the way we did it was that you could accuse anyone and be able to change your mind, but the vote doesn't count until you declare it final after which it can't be changed.

That is correct. Now, some games allow players a limited number of vote changes. We could try that if anyone wants. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.