• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow322

• Lair

• Sonic322

• sciguy

Top Posters In This Topic

[off-topic] TOTAL ANNIHILATION!! WOOOO!!!

[on-topic] Shadow, I was aware that it was your idea, but Lair is implementing it, so it's his decision whether he uses all of your ideas or not.

And meh, to me it looks like this is going to be yet another mod that will never be finished... (no offense, and please don't gloat afterwards if I become wrong ;))

Ok Anon I'm sorry.

Oh Lair when I make the RR outfits, I'll need you to put detales into them, and maybe change the hands and such.

...what the...

-.- -.- -.- really...

I come here and find fighting.

Let me straighten this out:

I am coming along on Return to Planet U. Thanks to computer glitches progress has been delayed. I wanted to make another one when I was finished, but I drew a blank, so I made a topic asking what to make. The first idea that wasn't spammy was by Shadow322. He suggested Mining Candy. I thought it was so great I made a topic instantly. I asked people for help and they gave it. Shadow came up with the idea. He is making the minifig, but not all textures and levels. He may offer suggestions like others, but he can not take full control of the mod. That is my job. However he will get full credit for the idea. Everyone else who gives suggestions gets credited for that. Yes, I will accept help from others in making it. No, I will not allow full control to anyone.

Anonymouse, Shadow did make the idea. And just because it is my mod doesn't mean he or anyone can't help; why do you think I made all that stuff?

Shadow, please don't get angry at Anon; he forgot.

Cirevam and Cyrem are making sense in what they say.

Hope this straightens it out. :)

And I still need ideas.

The Lair of the Rockwhales

LOL sweet!

But really I think we should re-name this the Sugar Raiders, then we will have a larger sellection of things to use in it, like cake, pie, etc.

Ya I guess your right.

We can use pie and cake a stuff.

If its a sugar it ends with "OSE" so I thought we can use that for the lazer, freezer, and pusher beams.

I can't think of the sugars right now, but what do you think?

Reskin the Ice Cube. LOL rather than freezer beazm its Frosting Blaster xD

Melting Gun...

Can't think of pusher rename...

Shadow: The Name isn't a perfect reflection. Candy Raiders could still mine pie... :0 IDEA!!!!!!

Sonic that is a great idea. Is there anyway to mod the ice-beam so that the beam and icecube look like toffee? Then it would go more with the candy theme.

ah. look in Data\MiscAnims\Effects. Lazer pics in there.

Shovel= candy cane?

Hammer=lollypop

Wrench=candybar?

Laser=red pixy stix

Pusher=green pixy stix

Freezer=blue pixy stix

Sonic Blaster=cookie bomb?

The Buldings will need more complex thought process than i am able to muster an the moment...

Hoverscout=

Small Digger=

Small Transport Truck=

Rapid Rider=

SMLC=

Tunnel Scout=

Loader Dozer=

Granite Grinder=

LMLC=

Chrome Crusher=

Cargo Carrier=

Tunnel Transport=

vehicles too...

But the vehicles and building need a reoccurring theme

RSeam=cross-section of a jawbreaker/Mozartkugeln type thing...

Rubble=cholate chips

Scorpion=gummy worms/animal

Bats=got me on that one...

Lava=agressive...uhhhh....crap....hmmmmm...*thinks*...battery acid...i dont know...high-fructose corn syrup?

Edit: *Epic #&@%*$! facepalm* Lava=hot chocolate

• 3 weeks later...

• Glucose
  • Sucrose
  • Dextrose
  • Fructose

Add beam (and blaster) to the end of them and you have our weapons

Wasn't that my idea, just more thought out?

ah. look in Data\MiscAnims\Effects. Lazer pics in there.

Shovel= candy cane?

Hammer=lollypop

Wrench=candybar?

Laser=red pixy stix

Pusher=green pixy stix

Freezer=blue pixy stix

Sonic Blaster=cookie bomb?

Doctor I don't think you were lissening, the Laser, freezer, pusher, and sonic blaster will be:

• Glucose beam
  • Sucrose beam
  • Dextrose beam
  • Fructose blaster

He said, BATS are healthy. Rock raiders run away from bats, hence bats must be healthy.

:0:0:0:0

Thats a great idea, the monsters and slugs and stuff will be healthy foods!!!

:0:0:0 :0

And who said you had the power to completely and blankly reject ideas without any consideration whatsoever?

Glucose, Fructose, Dextrose, ans Sucrose are really not candy-related, they are found in almost every food, but you see so much of them in candy that most people think they are only found in candy.

I prefer TheDoctors idea.

And who said you had the power to completely and blankly reject ideas without any consideration whatsoever?

Glucose, Fructose, Dextrose, ans Sucrose are really not candy-related, they are found in almost every food, but you see so much of them in candy that most people think they are only found in candy.

I prefer TheDoctors idea.

Exactally. How would you differentiate between Glucose, Fructose, Dextrose, and Sucrose?

all of this was shadows idea

he could just say lair can't use the idea if he wanted to

thats the reason shadow gets to pick the final foods for the game

Thats a great idea, the monsters and slugs and stuff will be healthy foods!!!

Credit to sonic. :P

Sonic, Lair can do what he likes with it.

• Glucose
  • Sucrose
  • Dextrose
  • Fructose

Add beam (and blaster) to the end of them and you have our weapons

Hm... That is sugar not really candies... may be good but pixie sticks works too...

Well, since this is Candy Raiders...Bats = any healthy food

Monsters are candy too

no eagle, the theme is candyits notthe RRs are junk food and the RMs are healthy food

Yes

He said, BATS are healthy. Rock raiders run away from bats, hence bats must be healthy.

Monsters are candy and they run from them too

all of this was shadows ideahe could just say lair can't use the idea if he wanted tothats the reason shadow gets to pick the final foods for the game

...dude. READ WHAT I SAID ON THE LAST PAGE!!!!! If Shadow gets to decide everything why do you think I'm letting everyone else give ideas???

all of this was shadows idea

he could just say lair can't use the idea if he wanted to

thats the reason shadow gets to pick the final foods for the game

Sonic shut up, you always say that in this topic, its getting really anoying that your on my side all the time! -.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.- -.-

• Cyrem changed the title to (WIP) Candy Raiders!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.