Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

Boy, two short games. Only one death in a row.

Time for another round eh? You guys in for one, or do you need a break? (asking because things are going slow).

I might benefit from a short break too, is that okay? This has been fun but I think as you said, it's slowed down a little, perhaps it can pick up again if left for a little bit.

And of course if WE HAD MORE PLAYERS

Fluffy Cupcake

Boy, two short games. Only one death in a row.

WE NEED MORE PLAYERS.

Also i'm in for another round, why not. Who's next to narrate?

Yes, we do. We don't even have enough players now. (even if Yajmo, who isn't auto-registered joins). But hey, aidenpons can post normally tomorrow I think it is, so perhaps he will take DM's place.

I narrate next.

Sorry guys. It's fun but I have other things I need to do. I'm off for a few rounds.

Removed from auto. ;)

Fluffy Cupcake

WE NEED MORE PLAYERS.

We shall clone them Mwahahaha!

The thought that one unknown innocent gets a double life came to mind.

• Like 1

I'm finally out of the sand bog in Africa, so I can now play (and then promptly get killed :P ).

So how many players do we have at the moment?

P.S. Xiron, you might want to advertise the Mafia game again... :P

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

Updated OP, we have 5. We are one player short, and we still haven't heard anything from Yajmo, who this is all depending on at the moment on if we can start another game now or not.

The Ace Railgun

Updated OP, we have 5. We are one player short, and we still haven't heard anything from Yajmo, who this is all depending on at the moment on if we can start another game now or not.

I have an idea on how to get another player...but I don't know how legal it is...it may involve cloning...

I have an idea on how to get another player...but I don't know how legal it is...it may involve cloning...

Are you talking about making a duplicate account? Nah. Don't bother. It would spoil the fun - two people would have exactly the same ideas. And plus, what if one was picked to be the Mafia?

There's so many potholes in the idea, so don't bother.

And a little thought - every time we have a round, either the Mafia is discovered on the first (and occasionally the second) round, or he kills us all. :P

The Ace Railgun

Are you talking about making a duplicate account? Nah. Don't bother. It would spoil the fun - two people would have exactly the same ideas.

I take it you didn't get my sarcasm *insert the last joke's sarcasm here...*

I have an idea on how to get another player...but I don't know how legal it is...it may involve cloning... Are you talking about making a duplicate account? Nah. Don't bother. It would spoil the fun - two people would have exactly the same ideas.

I take it you didn't get my sarcasm *insert the last joke's sarcasm here...*

What sarcasm? Are you talking about the cloning bit? I thought that was just a joke to lighten the mood.

• 6 months later...

Hey, why aren't I on the auto-register list? ;P

So... will you send out the roles or is someone else being narrator? [/iprobablyvolunteeredpreviouslybutforgot]

EDIT: Isn't Jimmy semi-inactive at the moment?

MaelstromIslander

can I still register as well, or has the round already started?

No, hasn't started yet; if it did the narrators would be giving us our roles by now. :P

Fluffy Cupcake

or has the round already started?

There is never a need to question that. All info like registrations being open, who is dead, previous rounds info, etc are all constantly updated in the OP.

I still need confimation from the other guys before we get started since it has been 6 1/2 months since there was last activity in here.

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

I'll probably be dead this round. Got other stuff to do.

Wait, so does that mean you will be playing with little activity, or not at all? If you are playing, then we just broke a player record! Unless of course JJ drops out because he doesn't have time to play anymore... it seems?

Drill Master

Wait, so does that mean you will be playing with little activity, or not at all? If you are playing, then we just broke a player record! Unless of course JJ drops out because he doesn't have time to play anymore... it seems?

It means I won't be playing at all for this (and possibly more) rounds.

The Ace Railgun

I'll probably be Dead too, for the same reason~ 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.