Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

So who wants to call it?

Swe did say that he wanted to change his final vote... because it's a tie, could we let him do this?

The coin flip was not in Noghiri's favor, Mael gets to live and Noghiri is exiled. Sorry but I don't feel like writing much more right now...

Killer and Doctor please select your targets now.

night falls, day 2 end.

Water. If the survivors wanted live any longer, they needed to find water. Since a decision was not reached as to who may be Xiron's killer, they quit their deliberations momentarily to search for some. All the rivers were dry, their waters evaporated by the intense heat of the weapons that were used, just one of the many side effects of utilizing technology not yet fully understood.

After a bit of a stroll, they happen upon the remains of a water tower. Miraculously, it seemed to have survived the attack, but it's hide had been punctured and now water was leaking in a steady stream. It was murky, and likely tainted by the chemicals in the air, but it was water. They were hesitant to drink though.

It was decided that the suspected murderer would be the first to drink. But first they had to decide who that was. They happened to find piles of change near the water tower, likely there had once been a bank there. So it was decided a coin flip would be the best course of action.

The results of the coin flip named Noghiri as the murderer, so he was to drink the water.

So he drank...

...and the water burned. He fell in agony, and was no more.

It did not bode well for the remaining survivors. They had to find another source, or else. But it was getting late, so they made camp in the shell of the bank.

In the morning, they were short one more survivor. A small pile of scales was all that remained of Someswedish.

This was it. With only three survivors left, they had to find the real killer TODAY, lest the fate of the human race be doomed forever.

EDIT: I THINK MY MATH MAY BE OFF, OOPS.

SO YEAH, I miss counted. ONLY TWO PLAYERS LEFT MAFIA VICTORY. PACK IT UP AND TAKE IT HOME GUYS.

Fluffy Cupcake

Alright, registration for Round 9 is now open. If I haven't yet put you on the list but said somewhere already that you wanted to be part of the next round, please remind me.

The Ace Railgun

ONLY TWO PLAYERS LEFT MAFIA VICTORY. PACK IT UP AND TAKE IT HOME GUYS.

WELL THAT WAS ANTI-CLIMACTIC

Anywho, I'm already in for this round, but put me on the auto reg Xi.

Fluffy Cupcake

Yeah, Fush didn't even show how the Mafia won. D:

Yeah, Fush didn't even show how the Mafia won. D:

I WAS UNPREPARED OKAY. I WAS EXPECTING ANOTHER DAY TO WRITE THE ENDING, BUT I DIDN'T GET ONE CAUSE I SUCK AT MATH.

We should smooth some things out before the next round, in terms of voting, changing votes and all that.

I propose:

Votes do not count unless marked final.

Once marked final, a vote cannot be changed.

In the event of a tie, another vote will be taken to allow for players to change their vote if wanted.

If, after the second vote, a tie remains, then we will resort to a tiebreaker.

Sound okay?

If enforced, these simple guidelines should keep things running smoothly.

• Like 2

MaelstromIslander

Here, since there was no proper end have a hasty doodle with terrible perspective instead

-snip-

Why on earth am i wearing a dress.

Fluffy Cupcake

Here, since there was no proper end have a hasty doodle with terrible perspective instead

-snip-

Nice.

We should have a illustrated Mafia round. :P

Count me in for next round. =D

Now that I'm actually home for a week and a half, I can actually write out my deaths better.

MaelstromIslander

-snip-

Why on earth am i wearing a dress.

Who said it was a dress?

The reason i thought it was a dress was because longcoats/coats are much more longer, from what i've seen.

The reason i thought it was a dress was because longcoats/coats are much more longer, from what i've seen.

Yeah, it's probably not long enough to qualify as a longcoat, but it's still a coat nonetheless.

Yeah, it's probably not long enough to qualify as a longcoat, but it's still a coat nonetheless.

It qualifies as a trenchcoat.

Longcoats and dusters go down far closer to the ankles, but that's the perfect height for an unbuttoned trenchcoat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.