Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

Oh i WISH i was the murderer this round, because i'm real good at it. But i don't think its right if the mafia from last round is chosen as mafia next round.

SPOILER ALERT. MAELSTROMISLANDER IS NOT THE MAFIA.

But no really, you aren't suppose to say things like that, because due to chance, being mafia twice can happen.

Unless of course, that there was a brilliant act to make everyone think you aren't the mafia. :gasp:

By popular vote natcO had been chosen as QP's murderer.

Just give me a minute to swap textures round again... :P

His punishment: Execution: by lava.

gallery_7851_358_65559.jpg

And thus natcO was teleported up.

Checking out his room and stats on the LMS Explorer showed something odd - he clearly wasn't the Mafia. Instead, in previous missions he had healed several other raiders and had been a great boon to Chief. But now, he was gone and long gone indeed.

TL;DR Natco was the doctor. *Mafia cackles maniacally*

NIGHT BEGINS FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SPECIAL ROLES, YOU CAN STILL CHAT IN HERE ABOUT IT.

The Ace Railgun

Well, the doctor is the third most useless character to be in TF2 imo...but he's still awesome, anywho, bye bye natcO have fun being dead.

*is still on patrol* I think natcO tried to break the hype speed barrier but didn't have enough hype...

Well shoot. D:  I would have bet my vintage Po'boy that he was the mafia. Bad josh, NatcO, letting yourself get killed like that.

Fluffy Cupcake

R.I.P. nactO, it was nice working with you.

Now we must move on, because one of us is still villainous.

I still have my suspicions of Seaborgium *glares at Seaborgium even harder*

noghiri had been told to clear away some rubble and get some ore. What no-one told him was that dynamiting in another region of the area was causing tremors - precisely the purpose of the murderer.

gallery_7851_358_45745.jpggallery_7851_358_5185.jpggallery_7851_358_39775.jpggallery_7851_358_32365.jpg

ALANDSLIDEHASOCCURED and noghiri was nothing special. Inside his personal Hover Scout was found... nothing. (Apart from sandwiches, of course :P) He was just a normal raider.

The Ace Railgun

You will be missed Noghiri, now then, I vote Xiron, final vote, his blinking is too innocent...it must be dealt with! 

You jumped to that conclusion far too quickly, Ace. I already said how suspicious it is to immediately shift the blame on to someone else.

I'm voting for Ace, I had already suspected her last round but decided that Natco was more suspicious, which was a mistake. I'm beyond certain of it now. Final answer.

Fluffy Cupcake

Do you have a problem with disorders Ace? Rapid blinking is a condition I have! Seeeeesh! That was so rude of you. Nevertheless, I'm still not going to judge you for that, even though you were rather quick to jump the final vote gun. I would be rather annoyed looking at myself in the face all day.

Seaborgium, on 12 Aug 2014 - 2:34 PM, said:snapback.png

Maelstromislander is being quiet. Too quiet.

Mael is being quieter than I, I think he's the more likely the one. Also I've been Out on patrol, how could I've done it? :P *sends selfie of me driving tunnle scout* :P I'm not casting my vote yet though, I still have my reservations about a couple others..

Oh i WISH i was the murderer this round, because i'm real good at it. But i don't think its right if the mafia from last round is chosen as mafia next round.

And just cause i took more sandwiches than i was allowed does that mean i'm a mafia? :P

I knew you were suspicious, but I am now quite sure, that you sir, killed Noghiri. (This is probably final, but technically isn't until I confirm so.)

The Ace Railgun

Do you have a problem with disorders Ace? Rapid blinking is a condition I have! Seeeeesh! That was so rude of you. Nevertheless, I'm still not going to judge you for that, even though you were rather quick to jump the final vote gun. I would be rather annoyed looking at myself in the face all day.

Do I have a problem against disorders? No I have the Electric storm disorder, I create random spikes of electricity that shock everything :P and I can't think of anything to say...besides accusations............. ;P

Fluffy Cupcake

OW. Did you seriously HAVE to shout that in a megaphone right next to our ears Sea Arg? It's like you are trying blast the blame on someone totally random too, suspiciousssss! Which is probably also why you didn't make it final either.

OW. Did you seriously HAVE to shout that in a megaphone right next to our ears Sea Arg? It's like you are trying blast the blame on someone totally random too, suspiciousssss! Which is probably also why you didn't make it final either.

No one has suspected Maelstromislander before. Not only that, but he has made some really, really suspicious comments. Either he is very clumsy, or he is feigning clumsiness and is in reality the Mafia. I believe the latter.

MaelstromIslander

No one has suspected Maelstromislander before. Not only that, but he has made some really, really suspicious comments. Either he is very clumsy, or he is feigning clumsiness and is in reality the Mafia. I believe the latter.

Xiron just told everyone i wasn't the mafia. And plus, its not that i'm suspicious, its that i'm not that active, making me reply less and which you call "suspicious". :P

Fluffy Cupcake

Xiron just told everyone i wasn't the mafia.

Listen to this guy here guys! I'm the one to be trusted! :P

• Like 3

After some consideration, given that MaelstromIslander seems too obvious, and that he already was the Mafia, I have reason to believe that Ace is in fact, the killer. This is my final vote.

The Ace Railgun

After some consideration, given that MaelstromIslander seems too obvious, and that he already was the Mafia, I have reason to believe that Ace is in fact, the killer. This is my final vote.

So if I get one or two more votes I will die....................WooHoo! No more need to post if I get those votes! After all Aide is doing the deaths :P which are very entertaining, I'll have to think of something unique when it's my turn to narrate...hmmm...what to do, what to do.

Fluffy Cupcake

If you aren't the killer, I'm gonna laugh because twice those votes were way off from me, and if I die from laughter afterwards... just remember, I'm the one to trust! :P

Calling it finals on Seaborgium.

MaelstromIslander

If you aren't the killer, I'm gonna laugh because twice those votes were way off from me, and if I die from laughter afterwards... just remember, I'm the one to trust! :P

Calling it finals on Seaborgium.

I think i'll vote him too because i have no idea who i'm going to vote and i always did think seaborgium was acting fishy...

Or is that just because he has Sea in his name...

Quisoves Potoo

Well, it's a draw this time. This will be interesting.

Avenge my foul and most unnatural murder!

Nobody knows the troubles I've seen, nobody knows my sorrow!

natcO and noghiri must also be given peace!

MaelstromIslander

I change my vote to...

XIRON!

MR. XIRON! YOU ARE MR. PUGNAT AND ALL THE OTHERS' KILLERS!!!

FINAL ANSWER!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.