Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

NO! Now is not the time to exact revenge for our previous lives! Fushi is likely the killer and you are playing into the trap! Don't you see? Revenge will only bring your deaths! If you kill me you sign your own death sentences! IF YOU KILL ME THE MAFIA WILL KILL YOU ALL!

Sea has a point... he didn't have any REASON for throwing a final vote... Admittedly, Seaborigium had even LESS of a reason...

I'm voting Noghiri, not final. He's been quiet. Far too quiet.

Sea has a point... he didn't have any REASON for throwing a final vote... Admittedly, Seaborigium had even LESS of a reason...

Don't you see? Fushi is leading them!

I'm voting Noghiri, not final. He's been quiet. Far too quiet.

Fush is a girl. Anyhow, if Seaborgium decides to throw the first stone (yours doesn't count since I was joking and you misinterpreted it), then responding in kind makes sense, no? And I figured that it made more sense to add to Fush's vote than Seabor's.

Anyhow, if Seaborgium decides to throw the first stone (yours doesn't count since I was joking and you misinterpreted it), then responding in kind makes sense, no? And I figured that it made more sense to add to Fush's vote than Seabor's.

Fush was the first to act suspicious. Posting a lot of advice on how to vote reasonably is most likely intended to deflect suspicion. I see through that. I see Fush manipulating you all. If you all vote for me, there will be more deaths.

...you're being way too dramatic.

You're saying this to condemned man. How very callous.

Just for that I'm not inviting you to my funeral.

Yeah, but the way you're acting certainly doesn't help your case. I would be most suspicious of the person acting like a nutjob when the finger is pointed at them.

Yeah, but the way you're acting certainly doesn't help your case. I would be most suspicious of the person acting like a nutjob when the finger is pointed at them.

I only acted frantic when the majority of people voted for me. Besides, what's wrong with playing up the part a bit?

Quisoves Potoo

As the voting progressed, Seaborgium saw that events were not unfolding in his favor. He became quite frantic, even hysterical. He was, it seemed, a believer in reincarnation, and seemed to have more than an inkling of one of his past lives.

NO! Now is not the time to exact revenge for our previous lives! Fushi is likely the killer and you are playing into the trap! Don't you see? Revenge will only bring your deaths! If you kill me you sign your own death sentences! IF YOU KILL ME THE MURDERER WILL KILL YOU ALL!

aidenpons cast his vote for noghiri, dooming Seaborgium. Noghiri was having an understandably difficult time deciding which one of his fellow men to execute, and was more than a mite relieved to be spared the choice.

Seaborgium screamed "Do not do this! Have mercy! Be reasonable! Can you not see! Are you utterly blind? Fools and blind! A plague o' all your houses! Have pity!"

He was allowed a final, sumptuous meal, consisting of beef, boar, venison, and a variety of other roasted meats, laced with Mr. Winsey's finest fruits and vegetables. He was calmed a good deal by this. Little did he know that it was also laced with a certain specimen from Mr. Winsey's botanical collection. It was not clear whether Seaborgium realized what was happening as he lost consciousness, but he seemed resigned to his fate. "My compliments to the chef" was the last thing he said. The hemlock had done its job.

The remaining passengers were not particularly hungry, so theirs was a light dinner, after which they all retired to bed, hoping that they had saved themselves. 

Night Two

Night roles, send in your PMs.

Day Two

The passengers of the Trepidation of the Spheres were enjoying a glorious dawn, a veritable cornucopia of light, when they noticed something unusual. No-one was missing. They were quite elated at first, thinking that Seaborgium had indeed been guilty. However, when they came into the dining room for breakfast, they discovered a parcel upon the table. Upon the parcel was a business card, reading

First-Rate Body Guard

Is your life in danger? Simply ring up "the Doctor." Currently residing in the Shanghai International Settlement. Just ask around. If you need him, you'll find him.

Inside the parcel was a crude explosive device. The fuse had been cut, seemingly with a knife.

The implication was clear. Seaborgium was Innocent, the murderer still living. The fact that all the remaining passengers survived the night was down only to one of their number.

And so, after breakfast, voting commenced again.

• Like 3

I think this is the first time the doctor has every saved anyone. GG doctor.

Indeed it is.... Why has the Doctor always been SO USELESS? The detective isn't much better... but in Round... 7? , when Xiron was the detective and I was narrating, he found out who the Mafia was [and then promptly got killed] :P .

I'm voting Sushi for the moment because his actions in Round 1 were kinda weird..... just saying 'I vote Seaborgium, final.' Only for voting against her. And we know that Seaborgium's innocent.

Mafia related stuff:

Xiron, can you update the OP about if votes were tied? I said something about 'the narrator must tally up the votes and make clear it's a tie.'

Can you also add me to the narration queueue? (it's a long queue by now :P)

EDIT: I totally didn't muck up Sushi's gender... :P

The doctor picks randomly, as does the mafioso. Assuming neither picks themselves, and there's 8, there's a pool of 7 for each, with overlap on six. Unfortunately, math does not favor the doctor. Also, shouldn't it be GJ or something? Isn't GG "good game"?

But yeah, good job, doctor.

Anyone interested in discussion/beginning voting?

I'm considering voting for Aiden, but I'm not committing to anything.

And Fush's choice doesn't tell you anything - psychological crap about how "if I were x they should pick y unless they were thinking of z in which case..." doesn't lead anywhere.

"if I were x they should pick y unless they were thinking of z in which case..."

She didn't give much of a reason... just throwing it straight back.

(This is why my vote isn't final :P)

Admittedly, throwing it straight back after somebody threw it straight back is kinda contradictory... but that's why my vote isn't final.

Are we all going to sit around drinking tea or are we going to vote for who killed off Mr Winsey?

(Though Y U NO VOTE? :P)

EDIT: WHAAAAAAAAAAT WHY

When you make a second post directly after your one, the posts merge. O_O

EDIT2: Someday I'll remember it correctly.... :P

He didn't give much of a reason... just throwing it straight back.

*she

I voted for Sea because he threw the first stone, so to speak. He voted for me without being provoked and that seemed suspicious. I had no other leads at the time so it seemed my best choice, and I had to cast a vote for someone.

The suspicious ones now are the ones who bandwagoned off of my original accusation: Boba and Ace. I'm not formally accusing anyone at this moment but they are the ones to watch at this time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.