Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

I had to cast a vote for someone.

A final vote though?

What's far more suspicious to me is noghiri's absence. He's been lying low... too low.

There again, The Ace Railgun hasn't been very active either, and when she cast her vote she just said 'after a lot of consideration' but nothing really was said... *checks member list* Anybody else who I've forgotten? :P

So I'm currently still voting for Sushi because there's no real basis for anybody else and that's who I was voting at the beginning of this round...

O.T.

This is the second time I've been corrected on Fushigisaur's gender in this topic :P

EDIT: No wait, it's the third. :P Someday I'll get it right...

Quisoves Potoo

I'm considering voting for me as well, but i don't know if that's allowed

Since the game you're all playing isn't this game, which I'm hosting simultaneously with Round Nine, due to happenstance (it's not too hard, actually,) no. :P

Not to be churlish, but y'all really need to do something. It's been six days since I posted the last scene. I don't want to rush anyone, but the game must go on. If necessary, I shall employ a time-limit.

Yeah, I agree. I'll set my final vote for Fush, since something needs to happen. The fact that someone would implicate others for not tying up proceedings with ties is dumb.

Noghiri, you've still been too quiet. Popping in here to issue a last final vote when you've just been sitting back and relaxing.

I'm going to finalize my vote for you only because this round has dragged on way too much (normally I'd allow you to make a defence).

The fact that someone would implicate others for not tying up proceedings with ties is dumb.

Wut? First of all if "not tying up proceedings" was your only motivation then yeah, that makes you suspicious. It's the innocents's job to find the killer, it's the killer's job to not be found, and there is no better way to do that then making sure that someone else takes the blame. An innocent should be less concerned with getting the round over with and more concerned with, you know, actually getting the right person?

Plus I didn't implicate you specifically, I said anyone who voted Sea without a valid reason, which would be you or Ace. I wasn't sure which yet, but the fact that you're getting so worked up and defensive about it makes me think it might be you.

Noghiri, you've still been too quiet

Jeez, think about it, what would the mafia stand to gain from remaining quiet? The mafia should be involved with proceedings, making sure things go their way and trying to act like a regular player. Hiding in the shadows is way to obvious.

And yes, i know that all of these points can be used against me, but you know what I don't care. I know I'm not the killer, and the way things are going you will all find out soon enough.

EDIT: I forgot to vote, Boba, final. Keep that in mind after i'm voted off and found innocent.

I'm not worked up. You've never seen me worked up. I'm just mildly annoyed by annoying "they did this so they must think this and so on..."

It works fine in Death Note and Sherlock Holmes and stuff, but it's pointless in real life. I don't mind being voted for, I just don't like stupid false logic.

I'm not worked up. You've never seen me worked up. I'm just mildly annoyed by annoying "they did this so they must think this and so on..."

It works fine in Death Note and Sherlock Holmes and stuff, but it's pointless in real life. I don't mind being voted for, I just don't like stupid false logic.

Sure it's pointless in real life, because there are so many other factors. However, when this is the only factor to go by, then it's to guess based on it. In real life you'd never use such slim reasoning, but in Mafia you have to.  Complaining about such accusations in Mafia is like complaining about betting in poker or taking risks in Monopoly. You'd never run your life that way but the whole game is to do so.

Sure it's pointless in real life, because there are so many other factors. However, when this is the only factor to go by, then it's to guess based on it. In real life you'd never use such slim reasoning, but in Mafia you have to.  Complaining about such accusations in Mafia is like complaining about betting in poker or taking risks in Monopoly. You'd never run your life that way but the whole game is to do so.

But do you really?

But do you really?

If you were given $1,500, you probably wouldn't go risk it all. But in Monopoly, the point is to have more than everyone else, and if you don't risk your money, someone will end up with more, and you won't win the game.

Now, I would never risk my money just to have more than someone else in real life. But in Monopoly, I must. That is the point of the game.

Similarly in Mafia, you must execute someone, even if you have little to go on. Since you must kill someone, you should use their behavior as grounds of accusations, otherwise you've got nothing to go on.

Yeah, I'd never use that reasoning in real life. I wouldn't kill with such shoddy reasoning. The whole point is that Mafia isn't real life. It's a game, and a fun chance to use the sort of detecting that you'd never use in real life. Otherwise, what's the point?

But do you really?

If you were given $1,500, you probably wouldn't go risk it all. But in Monopoly, the point is to have more than everyone else, and if you don't risk your money, someone will end up with more, and you won't win the game.

Now, I would never risk my money just to have more than someone else in real life. But in Monopoly, I must. That is the point of the game.

Similarly in Mafia, you must execute someone, even if you have little to go on. Since you must kill someone, you should use their behavior as grounds of accusations, otherwise you've got nothing to go on.

Yeah, I'd never use that reasoning in real life. I wouldn't kill with such shoddy reasoning. The whole point is that Mafia isn't real life. It's a game, and a fun chance to use the sort of detecting that you'd never use in real life. Otherwise, what's the point?

Okay. I see what you mean.

Quisoves Potoo

The five remaining passengers cast their votes. noghiri received one vote, while Fushigisaur and BobaFett2  received two. To resolve the tie, it was decided that each passenger should vote once more. If, after the second round of votes, a tie still occurred, a coin flip, or some such instrument  of chance,  would resolve the matter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.