1. Xiron

2.J.J.

3. Nogh

4. Fush

5.QP

6. Mael

7. Aiden

8. PT.

I will PM you your roles(if you have any)

EDIT: PMs have been sent out.

Ok, the list of players for this game.

1. Xiron

2.J.J.

3. Nogh

4. Fush

5.QP

6. Mael

7. Aiden

8. PT.

I will PM you your roles(if you have any)

EDIT: PMs have been sent out.

Congratulations Seaborgium. *slow hanclap*

Really? Cause I didn't get one.

He only sent out roles to those who had special things: like the detective. That's shown by his "if you have one." So therefore, you've just stated that you have no special role.

Seaborgium, can you send out PM's to EVERYONE, regardless of what they are? I understand where you're coming from... but next time, or even this time, make things a little clearer.

Fluffy Cupcake

He only sent out roles to those who had special things: like the detective. That's shown by his "if you have one." So therefore, you've just stated that you have no special role.

Seaborgium, can you send out PM's to EVERYONE, regardless of what they are? I understand where you're coming from... but next time, or even this time, make things a little clearer.

Hehe, citizens have roles, just ones that aren't special, and it wasn't clarified to be special only. :P

That's why I got confused.

Well, the game just got ruined. Reshuffle?

Well, the game just got ruined. Reshuffle?

Aye, or drop you out the game but then a lot of suspicion would head towards me for working that out. So I go for reshuffling.

I think Xiron's really the mafia and this is all an elaborate ruse to throw us off the scent. /jk

In seriousness, I'd go with reshuffle as well, sorry.

Phantom Terror

I'm with the reshuffle. The people who didn't get a PM can coordinate with other people who didn't get a PM and then kill off the mafia instantly.

Fluffy Cupcake

Aye, or drop you out the game but then a lot of suspicion would head towards me for working that out. So I go for reshuffling.

I would of thought you were just thinking smarter than me. :P Really, any tiny little reason can be a reason to blame someone. People are just on the look out for any flaw they can find in someone.

I think Xiron's really the mafia and this is all an elaborate ruse to throw us off the scent. /jk

:whistle:

(We need an evil looking emote that doesn't have a tongue sticking out.)

If no one wants to narrate the next round after Sea, I'm actually going to do this next round:

RRU MAFIA: MINECRAFT EDITION

;)

Reshuffle happened. I haven't sent all the PMs, so if you don't get one, don't worry, and don't say "Hey Seaborgium, why I no get role?" unless via PM.

Ok, everyone should have their new roles now, including innocents.

If you do not PM me. Do not say it publicly or I will have to reshuffle yet again.

Also, roles, PM your targets. I should have the first scene up by Saturday.

• Like 2

Ariadne Δ7. An isolated asteroid colony whose nearest neighbor is the ice-planet Vertumnus ᶲ. A backwater anarchy, whose inhabitants are the rejects of society; scalawags, felons, cyborgs, mutants and many others whose lot in society is to be completely cast out by it.

It is an impoverished place, one which general society has forgotten because of its obscurity and their choice. Despite the outcast nature of the residents, or perhaps because of it and their common struggle, the place is generally peaceful.

Sure, knowing that that fellow whose watch you were coveting could kill you with any of three of his thumbs greatly deters any thoughts of "borrowing by force". But still, Ariadne Δ7 is remarkably unviolent.  Misery can bring about a strange sort of fellowship, sometimes going beyond the generally agreed upon rule that "you mind your business, I'll mind mine; no one gets hurt".

And so the band of misfits lived together peacefully for some time.

Unfortunately, as you may have expected, tragedy struck.

*********

The Confederacy of Terran Republics had undergone many long and brutal wars. To put a swift end to this, it's scientists developed a new sort sort of weapon; shapeshifting androids, armed with the best weaponry, their sole purpose to kill and be killed. The scientists correctly predicted that these new weapons would put an end to the conflicts. They did not predict them developing sapience. Now they had a far greater threat on their hands, a new race, to whom killing was as natural as breathing, who, when they realized their mistreatment, and their capacities, could use those capacities to topple humanity.

The authorities had all the androids shut down and destroyed.

Or so they thought.

*********

A newcomer arrived on Ariadne, bearing fearful news; one of these androids had escaped and had been seen not far away. If this android came into contact with anyone, it would take its revenge upon society, killing anyone in its path.

But the inhabitants of this little colony were not the credulous type. The newcomer warned of the great danger that was upon them and told of how he saw a ship crash on their very asteroid. 

But they would not listen. They had seen a ship crash near by, but they had seen many such crashed ships. So they went back to their business, and soon forgot the morbid predictions of that madman.

*********

Some weeks later, that madman was found vaporized. Some began to wonder if perhaps their was some truth to his ramblings. But many also remembered that his ramblings had annoyed a whole community of outcasts, many of whom would have vaporized you for making bad puns or quoting the "memmys" of the 21st century. "A landslide has occurred" was the number one catalyst for murders on that colony.

*********

Unfortunately, the madman was only the beginning. A certain Mr. Aiden Pons was found "abridged", his matter compressed and placed between two large tomes on Venusian cockroach mating rituals. 

Now it was certain. The android had infiltrated the colony. And Aiden's death was only the beginning...

• Like 4

A handsome-looking man, glasses neatly perched on his forehead under his ginger hair, paced along the metallic walkways of his house's balcony. His dark grey uniform rustled and rattled with all the pockets and tools that it carried. With a twitch of his manly moustache and a subtle yet proud smile, he observed the bustling swathes of civilians running about the busy streets below. "Jimbob Jeffers" was written on his name tag, the family name carried down from his father's side - a great man who had served in the military and earned high esteem. A man that left Jimbob feeling inferior in comparison to, a failure, for here he stood on a lowly asteroid; a punishment from the heavens it seemed, for in his past he was a canny smuggler. That was behind him now, but thanks to the harsh stigma inflicted upon him by society and its media, his bloody hands could not be cleansed.

• Like 1

BTW, I will be doing minifigs or LDRAW renderings of all your characters. And they will be bizarre.

Awesome! If you haven't done mine already, could I please be Docs? That's the character I described in my post, anyway. Although I don't think LDraw has Docs' textures... :/

Quisoves Potoo

A saddened individual, thin, tall, and graced with a slight mustache, looked with baleful grey eyes upon a sapphire grocery bag. Marked with the insignia of some first-world corporation (the likes of which most were at most dim memories to the "Naxians,") it was the sort of thing that passed for ceremonial on Ariadne Δ7. Trembling, he set his hand upon its soft surface. His eyes, however, could not move from the image of the grotesque cephalopod that made up the word "Yurigardner." To him, the sight of that slightly disturbing, irritatingly blithe commercial logo was preferable to that of the misshapen lump of cells that once comprised his friend's body.

The mourner's names were multitudinous. To his customers, he was Anselm DuReighner. To casual strangers, Winsleybarrow Popov. To merchants, Jakal !T CarustV. To the government, Hemoporphyria Koenig. To his creditors, Isidore Barbirolli. To those pretendants to blood-relation, Quiste Occidet. But to those he dared consider friends, he was simply "Innocentus." It was not his true name (he was not the suicidal sort,) but it was, by virtue of being a play on his surname's etymology, a sincere appellation.

He had never been an agreeable sort to the "typical" world. Alternately a philanthropist and a mountebank, a crusader and a rabble-rouser, respectable society slept easier for knowing of his exile. Now, as for the past decade-and-a-half, he wandered the streets of Roshertown dispensing weaponry, curative nano-swarms (which he dubbed archaically "ointments,") and psychic powders. Only some of them worked as advertised, he couldn't afford to be completely honest, but, by colony-standards, he was eminently reliable.

He felt no ill-will towards the rampant android o'war, in fact he nearly admired it, but he dearly wished not to lose his friends, nor his own life. If he met his end soon, none could say he had cowered.

• Like 1

BTW, lynchings will happen once all people vote, unless it takes too long and then I will institute a 24 hour limit. For right now, just proceed with your paranoid delusions deductive accusations.

Fluffy Cupcake

This is a post about a guy named Xi. Xi is not a man liking long intros, so for his sake I'll keep this message short. If you mess with his waffles, consider yourself a dead man.

• Like 1

Quisoves Potoo

It seems that one of us must die. I'll start off with an initial vote for Noghiri, though I should do him an injustice to finalize my vote before he has the opportunity to make an appearance. But it's good to have a back-up.

Jimbob looked over the balcony. There, Xi was walking by with a sack labelled 'waffles'. But it was such an awfully suspicious sack... Did it really contain waffles, or the instruments of murder?

I place my vote on the despicable Xi! :P

Fluffy Cupcake

*Xi looks up at Jimbob and notices him staring at him*

Xi shouts up to Jimbob: "Well what are you looking at?" and then proceeds to continue on walking.

A grey alien stared into the distance, his glowing eyes tinted red by the pair of sunglasses he happened to have on.

Too much death.

He thought of, many years ago, the wars.

There, the death had a reason.  Survival.

This, though... this was different.

It seemed he'd not get much sleep the future nights.

Sleep can be a security risk.

He checked his sidearm.

The reactionary council was, instead of doing something sane like handing out weapons, implementing daily lynchings.

Stupid politicians.

Theo always knew he'd not die on a battlefield.

Sadly.

As the sun rose, he considered who he might vote for.

Not a decision to be made lightly.

Perhaps the vagrant known as Xi.

Obvious candidate.

Perhaps too obvious.

The merchant Qui?

Maybe.

Definitely has the equipment.

Theo knew he lacked data.

Taking a shot in the dark, he pulled out his C-brain and inputted a vote.

The former smuggler Jimbob.

Not because of social stigma.

Smugglers are necessary, and good on the worlds he was known to have visited.

Theo thought he detected a minor change.

• Like 1

Well, I'm still a bit out of it from the sickness so I can't really focus enough to write up a description or to read anyone else's. If you've seen my drawings though you know what I look like (or rather, how I perceive myself, which is what I'd describe anyway if I was inclined to). Eh. I almost wish I'd been the first to go, so I wouldn't have to deal. But I'm getting better, so I guess it worked out.

I don't have any suspicions. I guess I have no choice but to throw out a guess at random. Uh... Xiron? I have no reason to suspect you, but no reason to suspect anyone else either. No hard feelings.

Fluffy Cupcake

Wow, out of 3 votes 2 are on me already? Oh my. Anyone else want to jump on the vote Xi wagon? :P

Before I look at anyone specifically, I'm going to wait for Strom and Phanter to get back from their distant errands. I mean, I know them well enough, but what if the shape-shifter killed one of them and is now imitating one of them as disguise? I'd like a closer inspection.

Wow, out of 3 votes 2 are on me already? Oh my. Anyone else want to jump on the vote Xi wagon? :P

Before I look at anyone specifically, I'm going to wait for Strom and Phanter to get back from their distant errands. I mean, I know them well enough, but what if the shape-shifter killed one of them and is now imitating one of them as disguise? I'd like a closer inspection.

Well, perhaps to clear your name, you could explain where you were during the murder?

MaelstromIslander

Finally i'm alive and not as sick as i used to be. Sorry for not being able to post on here.

A tall, purple skeletal figure who wears a grey vest with rusted plating on his shoulders, with a busted up rusty helmet... Named Mael St'ro, with all thats seen of his face is the void red eyes, stared at both xi and the merchant, knowing it was either one of them who was the killing machine. He knew the others were going for Xi, so he decided to do so as well.

I vote xiron. :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.