Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

MaelstromIslander

16th century plague doctor

Wait... WHAT?!? If i knew that i wouldn't have voted him! The plague doctor mask is always right! D:

"I see no one else who could be the killer except for noghiri... But we'll have to discuss this tomorrow." Said Mael.

"I made the wrong call, and the blame rests firmly upon my sandwich."

"That said... You have been pointing your tentacles everywhere. First at Xiron, who was innocent, then Phantom, then me. I do not think the android can be Quisoves. It could be Aiden..."

I stepped towards Maelstrom threateningly.

"Where were you between 2300 hours yesterday and 0500 hours this morning?"

MaelstromIslander

"I was placing my votes, is there something wrong with that?"

"Quisoves might be acting the way he is because he's trying to mislead us. I won't point fingers at you, but i'm sure that he is playing around with us and i won't stand for it."

I vote Quis, final.

You guys, uh, realize that PT was the one we just voted out, right? Not the Mafia's next victim. We're not voting right now. We still need to wait for night to fall, and see who gets offed next. In fact, we shouldn't know for sure that PT's innocent until another murder happens, but that's not a big deal.

You guys, uh, realize that PT was the one we just voted out, right? Not the Mafia's next victim. We're not voting right now. We still need to wait for night to fall, and see who gets offed next. In fact, we shouldn't know for sure that PT's innocent until another murder happens, but that's not a big deal.

O.T.

I know, but we're arguing about it :P

Plus, I got Mael to make a move that makes no sense unless he is in fact the mafia.

MaelstromIslander

Plus, I got Mael to make a move that makes no sense unless he is in fact the mafia.

I tried to vote quis before but you got me off track.

I tried to vote quis before but you got me off track.

You tried to vote Quis despite it not being time to vote and ignoring certain evidence passed on by Xiron of Waffle concerning Quis, before Xiron's unfortunate death.

• 3 weeks later...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/334230/

Found this game on Steam. Inspired by Werewolf and Mafia. Perhaps we could do a round through this sometime?

Btw, the game is $4.99USD (or whatever it is for you) on Steam, but you can play it for free on your browser at http://www.blankmediagames.com/

You will need to Register an account to play first.

Just something new to try, so I thought I would suggest it if anyone was interested.

Fluffy Cupcake

Looks interesting, sure I'd be up for it.

From what I read on the reviews, players either make or break the game. If we have a closed game on just RRU with no strangers, it should be pretty good.

The nights dragged on.

Notes were found: snarky notes. Curiously, they were in Aiden's blocky script. They tended to contain not the all-too common "AVENGE ME" or "I AM OUT TO GET YOU" style of things, but comments as "I'm still dead, so don't excommunicate me again, once was enough thank you very much" or comments aimed primarily at about he was constantly slowing the works.

Whatever the cause, these comments probably had a point. It was never too hard to tell with Aiden, as if there was a tongue smiley anywhere in 20m then he was joking. However, there hadn't been one for several days. One member put forth the strange and unreal idea that he was possibly being serious.

Needless to say, this proposal was instantly trashed.

After that, the frequency of the notes increased as well as their sarcasm level. There was even a note with a graph on it showing 'Level of sarcasm vs notes:" obviously whoever was writing these notes had access to a photocopier as he had been keeping records.

However, over the last day the notes had stopped.

Except for tens, hundreds, even thousands in bright blue with purple dots and green stripes, obviously designed to attract attention. Quite simply, they all said "Get on with it."

Most of them were burnt to provide warmth on this desolate planet. Some still surfaced around: under a table, on a table, next to a table, above a table, in a table, floating below a table, on the roof of a shack with a table in it, on the small dog-like lifeforms which hung around under tables, in chairs next to a table, and the list went on.

How many more notes would come in the following days was uncertain, as would be their content.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Look. A big landslide occurred on the last game. With the current status being unknown and forgotten, and with nothing having really happened much over the last few months, as much as I hate to do it, I'm calling termination on this round. We are starting the 4th month now, and I think one month (holidays aside) is long enough max as it is. I mean, this is an average sized group (on the small side) for Pete's sake! So I've already given plenty enough extensions.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
MaelstromIslander

*Pokes with a stick* Is this thing still alive or has it been forgotten in the sands of time?

We can all go home now and start driving our new Jeep. :)

// I_tried_that_earlier[...]

// Jeep_has_the_meanest_customer_service_when_I_contacted_them_to_let_them_know_that_my_new_Jeep_is_just_a_Cardboard_Box

//

// Ayliffe[!]_Get_that_sorted,_please[!]

//

//

Fluffy Cupcake

Is this thing still alive?

Well I already called termination on the previous round, so we can start the next whenever everyone is ready to begin again. So far we have aidenpons and Fushigisaur on the auto-registration list. No one else has called to join the next game.

I just added you to the list Maelstrom.

• 2 weeks later...
Quisoves Potoo

By the way, I'd be willing to host another game, if that's what it takes to get this off the ground again.

While I enjoy BZPower Mafia, there is something special about small games like these. More paranoia, methinks, as well as more attempts at actually using logic to win.

Quisoves Potoo

Maybe someone else who HASN'T hosted a round should give it a try, IMO.

I'd be more than happy with this, it's just that no one has stepped forward yet.

Fluffy Cupcake

I'd be more than happy with this, it's just that no one has stepped forward yet.

Right on. Perhaps aidenpons? He is on the narration list. If not, I'd say go for it QP (provided we have enough players that is).

Right on. Perhaps aidenpons? He is on the narration list. If not, I'd say go for it QP (provided we have enough players that is).

Oh am I?

In that case, seeing as we only have 5 players (unless the OP is really out of date), I'll wait. Because four actual players is not enough. l405G.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.