Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

Ahaha! Severs you flow-going stinkers right. >:P

You didn't pick up on my subtle hints of being innocent, and those detective ones. :P

Quisoves Potoo

To those of you voting for me: I present you with a clip from my ever-useful audio-visual recorder:

While I can't throw any proof to make it up to you guys, what I can say as one of my last statements, is that I have no problem with Quis, he is quite the good fellow. ;)
  • Like 1

MaelstromIslander

Well, it is pretty suspicious that phantom joined in with someone else's vote without reason, twice. I vote Phantom Terror, not final if he can give a good reason for me not to vote him.

s*** guys, I'm sorry for holding you up. I forgot this was even a thing. So, uh, who are we bandwagoning on this time? Never mind, doesn't matter. I'm just gonna throw down a vote for QP, I have my suspiscions. Final. I don't want to hold up the game longer deliberating.

Fluffy Cupcake

or do a coin-flip.

"However, if there is a tie, there will be a revote between the tied. The tied are not allowed to vote in the revote. If the revote leads to another tie, the kill will be decided randomly."

To shorten this process, just go straight to taking out the accused's votes, and if it is still a draw, then coin flip. Also, whatever starting side up when flipping the coin has a 1% greater chance of having its side up at the end of the flip. :P

Current votes as of removal of the accused (and still current due to unchanging):

Phantom - 2

QP - 1

Two people voted for QP, Phantom and Fush.

Also, I'm going to give people 24 hours to change their votes or it's going to be a coin flip.

Two people voted for QP, Phantom and Fush.

Yes, but Phantom's vote doesn't count because he's one of the accused.

So it is only one, and let's end this round before it draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags on...

O.T.
Why is it always Quis who holds up the works? l405G.jpg
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really sorry guys. Things have been really stressful right now and this got pushed to the back of my mind. I'll get a scene up tonight.

"It is a tie". Whom would they kill, the colonists wondered. Those that used the word 'whom' at least.

"If the defendant is only voting to save himself, his voice doesn't count", a ghostly voice crackled.

It was Xiron.

"Ghosting again, Xiron? How very gauche." said Quisoves. It appeared that the consciousness of Xiron had not quite yet left the now fragmented Waffle circuitry.

Still, most of the  colonists agreed that Phantom Terror would be executed. So, without much ceremony, Phantom was lead to the edge of the oxygen bubble. He had remained a mysterious figure in his life, silent behind a porcelain mask in the likeness of a 16th century plague doctor. Some of the colonist thought he would an android, others, a horribly deformed cyborg. Whatever he was, they would never know.

Phantom took the steps himself to exit the artificial atmosphere. He might die, but not at the hands a mob. Once outside, he stared at them for five seconds. Then the oxygen left his body. No last words, no pleas of innocence, a silent airless death. 

And so it was.

******************

Phantom Terror(innocent): executed.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.