Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

Whaaaaa? The editor saves your last post, okay, thanks very much in case I close the tab by accident...

... but hours later it still goes "Oh, here's a draft! Have it!"

Xiron reported that the goblins were very close. Too close. They didn't have much time to bicker. They needed to finalize their votes, and quickly.

You have 25 hours to finalize your votes. And I chose 25 because I'm 90% certain I'll be on then, and we can make our call. l405G.jpg

Quisoves Potoo

Well then, it's like this. It can't be Seaborium, because he led Mael on a merry chase when he was the Mafia. I doubt he'd kill someone he was able to manipulate.
As for Fush, I think he'd be more likely to go after Xiron, seeing they're both longtime players here.

Which leaves Ben, Xiron, and me.
I'm inclined to believe Ben, in this case, which leaves me with Xiron.

So, without further ado, I vote Xiron, FINAL.

Fluffy Cupcake

As for Fush, I think he'd be more likely to go after Xiron, seeing they're both longtime players here.

With that in mind, wouldn't that make me go after Fush?

With that in mind,  I urge the lynching of Xiron. If I can, I switch my vote from Ben to Waffleman.

​Umm, okay? Okay! Everyone vote m--- wait... everyone vote for Quis--- no.... uh uh.... hmmmm. Well pooty, I'm just going to vote Seabor--- no, that would put the final voting decision to Fush, I we wouldn't want that after seeing how confused she seemed earlier. Well. As the time is ticking and I can't wait any longer, I'm going to vote foooooooooooooor.... Bennnnnn! (This still leaves voting to Fush, but meh, there was no way around it unless I voted for QP)

As much as I'd like to do so, I'm not going to vote for Quisoves Potoo, otherwise the blame will pass around me, Xiron and Quisoves Potoo.

I do feel as though Xiron maybe trying to cover himself up (unless he is innocent, in which case is trying to make us kill off him and make us regret the decision afterwards), so, without further ado, I give my blame to the Waffle-liking member, Xiron.

Edited by Ben24x7

Fluffy Cupcake

And what pray-tell did I ever do to try and cover myself up? I'm just as my post states, unsure of who to vote, and I didn't want to vote QP because that would be the easy option, whereas I could of easily put the vote count up for two against QP (until you now changed) and get it over with easily. Sometimes the hard road doesn't pay it seems. You were pretty quick to put my vote count up to two yourself there Ben after I voted you, eh?

Fluffy Cupcake

I switch from Fush to Xiron. If that's possible, that is.

​There is a reason I'm laughing right now.

Also, can someone please be a dear be a dear and tell me the logic in how pointing out the obvious gets you votes for mafia?

>I pointed out the obvious (or not so?) in QP's post. Ben switched to me.

>I pointed out the obvious in Ben's post. Sea switched to me.

>I'm point the obvious right now. Fush's vote is probably incoming.

>I point out the most obvious thing about this post (that being I'm pointing out the obvious). I switch to myself.

I FOUND THE KEY TO MY GUILT EVERYONE!!!!!!! xD

​No, I'm still voting QP. 

Also I hate the new post editor.

Fluffy Cupcake

​No, I'm still voting QP. 

:o Well there goes what I said out the window. :P

I'm switching my vote to QP.

Quisoves Potoo

With that in mind, wouldn't that make me go after Fush?

Good point. I'd forgotten to mention that. Quite simply, it's not necessarily your style. Fush can connive. You strike me, no offense, as less of a schemer.

Fluffy Cupcake

Good point. I'd forgotten to mention that.

​Well then that was a darn perfect time to forget mentioning that.

Quisoves Potoo

Good point. I'd forgotten to mention that.

​Well then that was a darn perfect time to forget mentioning that.

​How so? It hurt my case, not yours.

Seaborgium

I switch from Fush to Xiron. If that's possible, that is.

​There is a reason I'm laughing right now.

Also, can someone please be a dear be a dear and tell me the logic in how pointing out the obvious gets you votes for mafia

​You were coming up with bizarre reasons not to vote for certain people and then seemingly arbitrarily voting for Ben. That's acting a mite bit suspicious.

Fluffy Cupcake

​You were coming up with bizarre reasons not to vote for certain people and then seemingly arbitrarily voting for Ben. That's acting a mite bit suspicious.

​Bizarre? Heh. That was just me being the silly person I am. The reason I voted for Ben was not arbitrary, it was because what QP said:

Which leaves Ben, Xiron, and me.

​I didn't vote for QP because of the reason I already stated way back, and I evidently wouldn't vote for myself, which leaves me left with Ben. Time is of the essence, and I don't have anything solid to accuse anyone on, which is why I wanted to be as neutral as possible and not help rack up the votes on anyone, and Ben had no votes.

Seaborgium

But you contradicted yourself. You said you wouldn't vote for me because that would leave the final decision to Fush, but then you said you'd leave the final decision to Fush by voting Ben but said you had no other way except voting QP.

Fluffy Cupcake

You're digging too deep into that silly post that was suppose to be taken lightly, obviously interrupting myself every few words is not normal of me. There is no doubt a contradiction in there. Whoever I voted for would be contradicting. If I voted QP I would of contradicted my untold, at that point, desire to not want to raise trouble with anyone (that was most certainly in mind at the point).

Seaborg is certainly pushing really hard to blame Xi. I'm still voting QP but if I survive... he's my next suspect.

If I don't survive, well, everyone keep that in mind tomorrow.

I hope I survive, the game would be much less interesting without me. But I think i have the majority vote right now?

Seaborgium

Seaborg is certainly pushing really hard to blame Xi. I'm still voting QP but if I survive... he's my next suspect.

I'm not pushing hard, I'm just pointing out inconsistencies. Now that could just be poor reasoning, but it seems more likely that Xi had already decided to blame Ben for some reason and was coming up with fake reasons to back it up.

Fluffy Cupcake
I hope I survive, the game would be much less interesting without me. But I think i have the majority vote right now?

​No one is voting you. I have three votes, QP has two.

Now that could just be poor reasoning, but it seems more likely that Xi had already decided to blame Ben for some reason and was coming up with fake reasons to back it up.

​Blaming Ben for a reason? I never once blamed Ben for anything, ever, and this is why you are saying "for some reason", because I had NO REASON. Seaborgium, it really looks like you are trying to find a reason to pin me right about now.

Seaborgium

Now that could just be poor reasoning, but it seems more likely that Xi had already decided to blame Ben for some reason and was coming up with fake reasons to back it up.

​Blaming Ben for a reason? I never once blamed Ben for anything, ever.

​Firstly you twist my words. I admire a mafia who can do that, but I won't let you get away with it that easily. Secondly,. by voting Ben, you blame Ben for the death of Mael. That's what I meant. I just don't know why you think it would Ben-in fact, I don't think you do.

Fluffy Cupcake

Secondly, by voting Ben, you blame Ben for the death of Mael. That's what I meant. I just don't know why you think it would Ben-in fact, I don't think you do.

​Oh geeze, do I need to repeat myself again? I wasn't attempting to blame anyone, in fact, I didn't want to accuse anyone, but I was forced because the time.

​Oh okay. I thought I had been voted for a few times? Or are people just accusing me without actually voting? Am confuse.

Who is left to vote?

I still hate this post editor

Fluffy Cupcake

​Oh okay. I thought I had been voted for a few times? Or are people just accusing me without actually voting? Am confuse.

Who is left to vote?

Votes have changed, QP, Sea and Ben voted me, the only final being QP which was ages ago. You and and I are voting QP (I'm really tempted to switch over to Sea right about now). Ben's vote is getting kind of stale though because it has been so long without a word from him.

Seaborgium

Secondly, by voting Ben, you blame Ben for the death of Mael. That's what I meant. I just don't know why you think it would Ben-in fact, I don't think you do.

​Oh geeze, do I need to repeat myself again? I wasn't attempting to blame anyone, in fact, I didn't want to accuse anyone, but I was forced because the time.

​You COULD have voted me, you know. There was no more reason to vote Ben than me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.