Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

What are you trying to get at? I looked at the information others had provided, went over them, said "yep" or "nope" in my head and proceeded to carry on with a vote. You were not on the likely suspect list at the time.

Fluffy Cupcake

Darn right you are!

Switching my vote to Seaborgium!

P.S. I like how for a whole page every second reply is practically mine. =P

"The goblins have arrived!"

Quickly, they tallied up their votes while trying to fight off the goblins. In the scuffle that followed suspicions were taken as votes and as some players remained almost completely silent. Xiron ended up with three, Sea, and Quis with one. Thus it fell to Xiron to defend the fort.

"You feel an evil presence watching you..." Those who were experienced ran to their defences. But Xiron had to stay.

The others watched from a safe distance. Xiron was lucky to get a Harpoon early on which he was using to terrible effect. However, the goblins were very slowly getting the better of him. Mind you, the invasion was finite.

His fort that he'd made was his downfall. He was able to incinerate the melee goblins by spamming the harpoon, and the archers' arrows hit his dirt pile. However, the sorcerers were another matter: they teleport and their attacks travel through blocks. Having simply relied on dodging and the occasional shot from the Harpoon, Xiron now had an army against him entirely consisting of these sorcerers. He didn't have enough room to dodge, so he decided to make a sortie.

It was the last decision he ever made.

Although he'd managed to beat off the sorcerers, it was with a great loss of health. And for some reason he'd had extremely bad luck, because the next bunch of goblins was entirely melee, and he didn't have enough range to effectively use the harpoon. Surrounded on all sides and with no hope of escape...

... the worst happened.

"Eye of Cthulu has awoken!"

"Xiron's screams of agony were finally silenced by Eye of Cthulu."

United again against a common and powerful enemy, the remainder of the team challenged the Eye (staying far away enough from the goblins). Eventually they harried his health down to 0.

Now they were free to find the identity of the offender. Sea said Xiron's house was near the jungle. Fushigisaur ordered them to wait so he could make some potions: Dangersense potions, to be precise.

They were well needed. Xiron's house was fortified. There was a challenging climb up to his sky-house, but that was a minor matter as one member had bought large quantities of rope. l405G.jpg When they did get in, they noticed too many pressure plates on the floor. One player cautiously stepped on one and was rewarded with a boulder rush, but they broke on the dirt wall. When the wires were visible, they noticed that some lead to a strange sloping mechanism. They didn't want to find out what it was.

In Xiron's main house area, they spotted a sign: "To Murder." Inside a nearby chest there were large quantities of area-of-effect weapons: even some landmines, which he must have brought in from another world.

They sold well though l405G.jpg

Rest in turmoil Xiron, your treachery will not be forgotten.  He was indeed the Mafia, bent on plotting the destruction of his team.

(FYI Fushi was the Doctor.)

And wow, that was a short round l405G.jpg

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake

Do I win worst Mafia award? I'm almost always the first one out whenever I'm it, no joke. :P

Well, at least when I'm playing online. Playing irl is the same but is different, because you can actually hear my voice which cannot be heard in text.

ROUND 12 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN

I would like to sign up for round 12, this round was far too short.

To quote Quisoves Potoo; 'DEDUCTION FOR THE WIN!!'

Fluffy Cupcake

Edit: Apparently if you hit "post" without typing anything new, it posts your last post.... great feature for spammers.

For those wondering, I may or may not be joining the next round, depending on how late it takes to start.

Fluffy Cupcake

I'm in.

You do know you just nullified the point of the auto-registration list which you are on, right?

(Auto-reg list can be found in the OP like everything else)

I'm in.

You do know you just nullified the point of the auto-registration list which you are on, right?

(Auto-reg list can be found in the OP like everything else)

​I know :P I just like to confirm that yes, I still wish to participate. 

Who's narrating this round? Should I? Or someone else?

Fluffy Cupcake

ROLL UP, ROLL UP!

We need two more players for this game to be viable.

​Or one, if we start soon enough (like this weekend), then I can join.

MaelstromIslander

Oh the game already ended? Well, i'm in. Going to cross my fingers i'm not the one to directly die again.

Oh the game already ended? Well, i'm in. Going to cross my fingers i'm not the one to directly die again.

2012-07-25_211831_3026661.jpg

Edited by le717

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.