Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

Well, it's a draw this time. This will be interesting.

Avenge my foul and most unnatural murder!

Nobody knows the troubles I've seen, nobody knows my sorrow!

natcO and noghiri must also be given peace!

I have peace.  I voted for the wrong guy, and said the blame would rest firmly on my sandwich, and my sandwich is now squished! :P

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

Suddenly, the tides were changing and... wait...

Ace is in fact, the killer. This is my final vote.

I change my vote to Xiron as well. Final answer.

Soooo, we are allowed double final votes now?

So as it stands:

Fush - Ace Final
Xiron - Seaborgium (not final, but pretty much almost)

Ace - Xiron Final

Mael - Xiron Final
Sea - Almost final on noghiri, decided final on Ace, seems kinda wishy-washy at this point, and then he suddenly jumped votes on me right after Mael voted me, as if he is following the majority of the votes because he doesn't have a reason to pin any specific person down (suspicious if you ask me), and no there was no reason for him to change final votes, I still had not voted and I could of balanced it out.

And with that I'm voting Seaborgium for my final. I'm not going to bother justifying myself by TRYING to bring the votes closer by voting for Ace.

I believe, when there is a tie, people are allowed to change votes, right?

That's ONLY after everyone has voted. Xiron had not yet finalized his vote by that point, so it does not count as a tie.

EDIT: Or maybe he did? I'm so confused right now.

Now we're all out of wack, guys, I was trying to avoid this <_<

That's ONLY after everyone has voted. Xiron had not yet finalized his vote by that point, so it does not count as a tie.

EDIT: Or maybe he did? I'm so confused right now.

Now we're all out of wack, guys, I was trying to avoid this <_<

Yes he did. That is why people changed their votes.

Fluffy Cupcake

Lemme review the order of events:

• Ace votes final on me (1st final)
  • Fush voted Ace because of the quick vote she did (2nd final)
  • Seaborgium voted final on MaelstromIslander (3rd final)
  • Xiron (me) calls final on Sea (4th final)
  • Mael votes Sea (not final)
  • Mael votes me (final) [and 5th and final final this was)
  • Anything after this was illegitimate final voting change

That brought the votes before Sea's final change to:

Xiron - 2

Ace - 1

Mael - 1

Sea - 1

MaelstromIslander had the last vote, and it was between either me or Sea, and he chose me.

Okay, you know what the ironic thing about this WHOLE THING is? MaelstromIslander said I was the one to be trusted YET HE WAS THE DEATH OF ME. xD

Thanks a lot for the backstabbing bud. :P

Inb4 people vote Mael for that on supposedly the next day.

Sea, please clarify your vote. When you reply to this, it's your TOTALLY FINAL answer. No wishy-washy like you've been earlier. :P

Disregard this, I'm checking with Xiron to see what's going on...'

Stuff this, Xiron posted above with the results...

Xiron had been selected after a heated debate... So heated that none of them had noticed the boiling lava (my revenge, The Ace Railgun) creeping towards their base. As they would be forced to evacuate here, they left Xiron in charge of the lava while they scarpered.

Xiron immediately walked to the main computer and started playing FP.

Nothing else was ever heard of him.

Later, when they had recolcated, they checked his stats...

FUSH

YOU WERE RIGHT

Xiron had been the detective.

Night begins as the raiders start sleeping, whoever's the Mafia now choose your target....

P.S. Amendment to the 'In The Case of a Tie' someone (probably the narrator *dodges blame*) has to post the stats first so that people don't go around changing their final votes.

MaelstromIslander

Sea, please clarify your vote. When you reply to this, it's your TOTALLY FINAL answer. No wishy-washy like you've been earlier. :P

Disregard this, I'm checking with Xiron to see what's going on...'

Stuff this, Xiron posted above with the results...

Xiron had been selected after a heated debate... So heated that none of them had noticed the boiling lava (my revenge, The Ace Railgun) creeping towards their base. As they would be forced to evacuate here, they left Xiron in charge of the lava while they scarpered.

Xiron immediately walked to the main computer and started playing FP.

Nothing else was ever heard of him.

Later, when they had recolcated, they checked his stats...

FUSH

YOU WERE RIGHT

Xiron had been the detective.

Night begins as the raiders start sleeping, whoever's the Mafia now choose your target....

P.S. Amendment to the 'In The Case of a Tie' someone (probably the narrator *dodges blame*) has to post the stats first so that people don't go around changing their final votes.

Ok, what, WHAT? Theres TWO detectives? Seaborgium said i shouldn't tell anyone this but he was the detective... and he lied to me...

Great... should have picked sea... he must be the mafia if he pulled a trick like that...

Alright i'm voting Seaborgium, final, and let xiron rest in peace.

100% agreed.

Also, hey, I wasn't given a chance to change >:C I was going to switch to Seaborg. You should wait to hear from everyone before you assume they aren't changing their votes.

In any case, regardless of who gets murdered tonight (unless it's me or Seaborg) I'm voting Sea tomorrow. Putting that out there now in case I decide to take a break from the forums, which I'm considering doing, and this game is the only thing stopping me...

Aidenpons.exe has encountered a problem... The Mafia is checking for a solution to the problem...

The problem has been found. Would you like to fix the program? *yes*

Sorry, The Ace Railgun was killed. Sushi is still alive and well. (The Ace Railgun was no-one special)

It's still your last day to find out who the Mafia is....

Ok, what, WHAT? Theres TWO detectives? Seaborgium said i shouldn't tell anyone this but he was the detective

Don't listen to anything HE tells you. :P

Fluffy Cupcake

Ok, what, WHAT? Theres TWO detectives? Seaborgium said i shouldn't tell anyone this but he was the detective... and he lied to me...

Great... should have picked sea... he must be the mafia if he pulled a trick like that...

He's sure tricky isn't he? ;P

Also, hey, I wasn't given a chance to change >:C I was going to switch to Seaborg.

>See my post. Any final vote changes (even Sea's) were not legal and therefore did not count.

He's sure tricky isn't he? ;P

Also, hey, I wasn't given a chance to change >:C I was going to switch to Seaborg.

>See my post. Any final vote changes (even Sea's) were not legal and therefore did not count.

Ah. See, this is why vote changes need to be either not allowed or highly, HIGHLY regulated. It only causes confusion.

In any case I'm voting Seaborg, final.

So... um... anyone else gonna vote?

• Like 2

The Ace Railgun

I'm dead so I don't think I qualify, even if I get reincarnated it'll be 18 years 'till i'm of legal voting age. :P :P

C'mon Sea and Mael... if you don't vote/post within 24hrs I'll take Fushi's vote as the only vote... Come on....

Also, when Aiden checked his main computer he noticed a messgage from Xiron. It had come while he was busy flying the Tunnel Transport, and the problems when phoning while driving are even worse when you're flying the Tunnel Transport. It was a series of digits: maybe a hex code colour? Whatever, they were 03:56:45. He was pondering about this...

[/lameattempttojustifypostinginthistopic] :P

MaelstromIslander

if you don't vote/post within 24hrs

Mael..... Mael.... Where are you Mael...?

I ALREADY VOTED.

IT WAS SSEEAAABOOOORG

Three raiders left. Mael, who had just finished his sandwich, had to cast the deciding vote to find the Mafia once and for all.

*heavy drumbeats*

Mael looked up and said "Seaborgium. And that's final."

*boomm boomm*

Seaborgium was told to leave RR HQ and see how, if at all, Xiron was doing. So he left and went into the tunnel, armed with a drill, a scanner, and not enough sandwiches.

What he didn't know was that aidenpons had secretly placed dynamite buried half a stud down into the soil. So he waited... until ever so faintly "Unit Teleported Safely." Checking up in his personal Chrome Crusher they found nothing. Except that there was a little hatch where the shouldn't have been.

Inside the hatch was found bottles of poison, large quantities of dynamite, energy crystals with a note 'For luring monsters,' and a piece of dynamite reskinned to look like a Sonic Blaster.

Seaborgium was the Mafia.

Seaborgium, you deserve a round of applause. This is your first game here, and probably the first in your life or else you'd have joined sooner. :P

Congratulations on dodging blame, placing blame, cleverly lying, on a first round. :D *can't be bothered finding a confetti gif* :P But what I do have is my Chrome Crusher set around here... and there's a green laser... CONGRATULATIONS

END ROUND... 9? 8? Yah, I think it's 8. :)

• Like 3

Quisoves Potoo

At last, I can have peace!

Bravo, Seaborgium, you were a worthy adversary. Tis' a pity I did not have the opportunity to match wits with you. Still, someone has to provide the first blood.

Seaborgium was told to leave RR HQ and see how, if at all, Xiron was doing.

Surely you mean Fushigisaur. Xiron was executed. Unless you've been having seances. Rock Raiders as spiritualists, there's a thought... :P

EDIT: Oh, and of course, thank you aidenpons for hosting this round. It was enjoyable, even if I spent most of it as an observer.

Here's to the next game!

Surely you mean Fushigisaur. Xiron was executed.

I wanted him to check up on whether Xiron was a) still alive, b) teleported up, or c) playing FP. :P

Fushi was busy voting.

(And sorry about your death The Ace Railgun, LegoRR.exe decided to crash.... but fortunately Chief had put a saving system in place so nothing was lost :P)

Also, you can now register for Round 9 despite what the OP says because Xiron won't be online for a wee while. All this "moving house" nonsense is a lie: he's busy playing Freedom Planet as I speak :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.