• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Ash

• Pranciblad

• le717

• MUCINEXSWEEP

Herobrine is frequently referred to by Mojang, 4J Studios, the Minecraft Wiki and the Minecraft Forums. However, Herobrine has never appeared in Minecraft itself.

:wffl:

(long live mc donalds wifi!)

Cloudstrife987
[sHADOW]
ShadowFadeStart=1000
ShadowFadeEnd=1000
ShadowAmountDay=80
ShadowAmountNight=60
ShadowScreenLevelDay=60
ShadowScreenLevelNight=60
ShadowQuality=2
UseShadowFilter=1
FilterQuality=2
ShadowBlurRange=30

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually waged at Template:The Beatles and Portal:The Beatles/Intro, was an edit war over the order in which the four members of the group should be listed. Should they be listed in the "traditional" order or in alphabetical order? Another edit war which flares up continuously in The Beatles involves whether to identify the band as "The Beatles" with a capital T or "the Beatles" with a lower case t. One such installment of this saga was brought before the arbitration committee (by an administrator, no less) where it was quickly declared "silly."

• Like 3

Ah, but Monsieur, didn't you know that we can add transparency to textures that don't normally have it?

-

No one expects you to complete a mod in a week, so take your time. Do NOT pressure yourself into completing a mod by a certain deadline. After all, modding is a hobby, not a career.

I thought about that already. I completely forgot when I was busy.

Also, I don't want to remove anything. This mod is aesthetic only, meaning it can be used without any collision/game changes. (I do that because when, if ever, Lego Racers Online gets usable, I want to let players play with no

Copied this because chrome on mobile liked to crash sometimes :P

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.