• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Ash

• Pranciblad

• le717

• MUCINEXSWEEP

• 3 weeks later...

“In-case you are wondering; this facility runs on liquid hydrogen cooled 6 cylinder motor powered 128 gb ram 6 ghz intel 8 core supercomputers. If the Liquid Hydrogen doesn't come through then there is the possibility that there will be a bunch of explosions.â€

INTP.

Out of curiosity, when this is over, tell me how many others there are at [school name, redacted]. I want to see if there are more of us at [school name, redacted] than I originally thought.

• 2 weeks later...
Quisoves Potoo

EDIT: Spoilers, Seaborgium, Phantom Terror. No peeking!

Day Three

The morn came, and with it, hope. No one had died, and, what was more, , had mysteriously returned to life. He could offer no explanation for his resurrection.

Since no death had occurred, no one saw fit to exile anyone. For now, at least, the situation on Botalnu was the greatest of concerns.

...They lay him in a hammock but they couldn't keep it still, they threw him on a rocking horse but that just made him...   ...it made him very ill...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.