Return To Planet U (THE END?)

Lair

Oh no, I did read it, I just didn't comment.

I think you should update the description "Coming Oct or Nov", surely we don't have to wait another 10-11 months!? :P

not to be a party crasher...but lair left until January, and its December. we may have to wait awhile for this mod to be released...

• 1 month later...

Basicly since there are 33 levels there are 11 of each biome. they are arranged into texture colums, like so:

R I L

R I L

R I L

R I L

R I L

and so on...

You start off with R level 1 and unlock more until you reach L level 11 at the end.

How does that sound?

Also, the RRU explorer... should I change it to LMS United?

And what should the chief's (cyrem) uniform look like (i am already working on RR uniform)

Skipping those two posts...

Maybe not those columns. I think it'll be more reasonable for ice or rock biomes at the top and lava canverns at the end.

keep the RRU explorer

it sounds cooler

as for the levels then you should make them somewhat random in the order like the original game

I have set up a list of Levels:

Cold Snap

Waterworks

Erode Works

Holdup

A Slimey Situation

The Path To Power

Magma Mayhem

Breathless

Trapped!

Supply Base

River Run

Oresome!

Deep Freeze

Hot Rocks

Mudslide

Eruption

Ice Spy

Rock Hard

Scarce Resources

Thawed Out (YES this IS an ice level)

Crystal Islands

Lava Laughter

Frozen Frenzy

Search'n'Res-Q

Split Down The Middle (If developed will change to The Lair Of The Rockwhale)

Fire Canyon

Fire Down Below

Run the Gauntlet

Rocky Horror!

Web Of Fire

Back To Basics

Trouble Down The Mine

Inferno

This list is subject to change. Especialy if someone helps me think of better names.

LMS United

RRU Explorer

Meh... Ill think about it.

The original game had 8 tutos and 25 levels. This game merged them to have 33 levels. The Tutorial level only screen has bonus levels, so there are now 41 levels. However, though no one has figured out how to add new levels, I think i have an idea: If on the main screen we add more tutorial levels, 9 or more and make them like normal levels (you can remove the tutorial stuff) then maybe the game wont crash because it plays credits on level 25 but there being 26 wont happen.

3 votes for keeping united miners.

If you really want new ideas, just ask me, I can give you plenty of good and bad ones.

*sees if double post merge still works*

So also, should their whole face be covered or those bald heads like normal RRs have?

*tries again* but if we are used to RRs, we wont be used to UMs. so all vehicles same name?

What about buildings?

• Cyrem locked this topic