Return To Planet U (THE END?)

Lair

They are comeing back to Planet U for further studys and they have smaller ships to ship in new recruits *like avatar sort of* to continue with mineing process.

They are comeing back to Planet U for further studys and they have smaller ships to ship in new recruits *like avatar sort of* to continue with mineing process.

Cire, You're Stereotyping

No I'm not. It's not a stereotype that women bear children, it's a fact. Whether you want to or not is your decision, but it doesn't change the fact that, unless there are circumstances that I'm unaware of, you're capable of it. Lair makes sense out of it though. It would take too long for humans, and we don't know how long it takes for a Lego to mature.

Do we have a Lego timescale at all?

Fine.

IDEA

I will say:

The R.R.U. Explorer, formerly known as the L.M.S. United.

That way both are incorperated, but the more popular one is current.

THE CRASHING IS WORSE

Lair of Rock... : (Today, 01:24 PM) 1:24 game crahses due to sonic blaster

Lair of Rock... : (Today, 01:17 PM) at 1:16 I started a game. Will post crashing updates

Also: RRs can't cross rubble in first person

• 2 weeks later...

Need to update image.

It's a rock spider. Yeah both of those. Nothing to do with RtPU.

You get a cookie for being the first to ask.

ADDICT'S COOKIE!!!!!

LOL!!! Could you post a mod for getting it? It looks very easy to mod and it would have many possiblilities in people's mods. It would have many positive comments :D

( -_- getting the rock spider, not the cookie)

It was supposed to, as there is a spit LWO and a web LWO, but both lost their purpose.

You mean LWS?

Spider has a spit animation as well as the associated models, but the activity is missing in the .ae file. Now, I can't remember if scorpions in the PC game can fire lasers at you, but the animation is missing so I assume it's not possible to enable it. We might have a chance to enable deaths for scorpions and spiders if Activity_Crumble from the RMonster can be jerry-rigged into them. It's also a bit of a shame that ROAR.lws isn't enabled for any of the monsters. That would be way better than that stupid stamp animation, especially if we could get a sound to play with it.

Lair: Sorry, I thought you meant animations for the actions (spitting and making a web). It didn't occur to me that they could really be models :P

Spider has a spit animation as well as the associated models, but the activity is missing in the .ae file. Now, I can't remember if scorpions in the PC game can fire lasers at you, but the animation is missing so I assume it's not possible to enable it. We might have a chance to enable deaths for scorpions and spiders if Activity_Crumble from the RMonster can be jerry-rigged into them. It's also a bit of a shame that ROAR.lws isn't enabled for any of the monsters. That would be way better than that stupid stamp animation, especially if we could get a sound to play with it.

LOL!!! Roars and power path blows up!!!

I could work on the spiders to make them shoot but I need to have more time. I'll probably post it.

• 1 month later...
  • Cyrem locked this topic