Return To Planet U (THE END?)

Lair

I thought this was beta-testers only?

...?

So again, I'm setting levels to have different amounts of difficulty. How are they set up by category (each category of difficulty has about howmany-howmany crystals needed, or #oflostRRs, #ofmonsters, difficulty of monsters, etc.) Basicly, in each category, what are the levels like?EDIT: They're in rowns of 4

As in, a Begginer level has howmany to howmany ECs needed/Monsters, Air rate, ect.

• 3 weeks later...

OH LOL.

PWNZOR had the idea to make gmjab (the robot that gives you mission objectives, not the captain as Cyrem is the captain, and yes I know it seems odd but Cyrem is captain and GMJab is the leader of the United Miners) somewhat depressing. I speakonia'd an objective (and miraculously it worked. though usually it doesn't. I'll never understand LRR), and when I opened level 1... I just had to lol at him :af:

WHAT GMJAB SAYS MAY NOT MATCH THE EXACT MISSION TEXT... OR MAY BE OFF COMPLETALY...

GMJab: "ERROR! DATA OVERLO101001001001001 *bzzzzt*"

Dude, I said to model him after Marvin the paranoid android. He's not

somewhat depressing
; he's overly depressing; he made a computer commit suicide by talking to it and sharing his view of life with it.

But it's still a funny thing to do; I'm glad I could help somewhat!

Anonymouse

I repeat this post since lair *cough* seems to have deleted it *cough* on the RtPU forums.

Why not release a beta (or alpha), along with a todo list that shows what you've already planned so we can give feedback on what it's like so far and about ideas - comment on them what would go well and what maybe wouldn't as much.

I repeat this post since lair *cough* seems to have deleted it *cough* on the RtPU forums.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/RTPU/topic/3523362/1/#new

If you had just had the sense to actualy look around for the new topic as you yourself said it was off-topic, you would have found it.

I facepalm at you, sir.

Anonymouse

Error:

You do not have permission to access this topic.

Error Code: 4:83712

Why am I not allowed into (what I assume is) the beta testers forum even though I'm a beta tester?

... No wonder I didn't see it. xP

Did you log in? PWNZOR had no errors.

Time for Te$T_b0t-1337 to look into this.

Anyways, how many levels should I make before Alpha 1 and how will I keep firther levels from exposure?

EDIT: Try it now

Anyways, how many levels should I make before Alpha 1 and how will I keep firther levels from exposure?

Read all of a post

Maybe you could remove some of the billions of monsters you're putting in. Seriously. After a while they become nothing but novelty. And look at it this way; I'm going to have to rebuild my entire TR project because I tried adding in one thing and broke everything, but I'm not going to quit over it.

If the cfg size bug isn't fixxed, RTPU WILL BE CANCELED.

Maybe you should keep a 'checkpoint' of each major addition to RtPU; in case one thing ruins everything.

Maybe you could remove some of the billions of monsters you're putting in. Seriously. After a while they become nothing but novelty.

But I need those monsters.

I guess several scorpions is redundant though...

But still, I need the bug fixxed for when I'm creating levels.

• 4 weeks later...

I am done play-testing.

I hope you take all that I have written into consideration.

So anyway, anywhere I can get a hand on some screenies? (I need eye candy, sorry, can't resist the question. Plus the thing at the top saying that I am a new user is annoying.)

We have an image gallery for pictures. Here's Lair's which has some RtPU screenshots: http://www.rockraidersunited.org/index.php?/gallery/album/47/16-layer-of-images/

• 3 months later...

For levels or monsters or any kind of mods

I have some idea's

Rock Spiders and Tame Rockwhales

The Rock Spider has already been done...kinda.

The tamed Rockwhale is a good idea.

• Cyrem locked this topic