• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aki Dazrold

• Zjean

• Storm

• TheEPICtrainrider

[THE. COMPUTER. IS. BROKEN. >:( ]

You search through the papers on the desk. Most of them are blueprints or research notes that you can't make any sense of; some are even in a different language.

Two of the papers stand out, though:

One, a formal-looking piece of parchment titled, "To the Director".

Two, a folded note that says "ROY, READ THIS NOW" on the outside.

You unfold the note addressed to you. There is a short note that precedes the body of the message that reads, "Whatever you do, do not stop reading this note no matter what. This is far too important, and time itself is at risk. You need to do exactly as I say. Ignore that noise behind you and keep reading."

Just as you begin to wonder, "What noise?", you suddenly hear the sound of metal scraping lightly against concrete for a split second.

You continue reading, your pulse quickening.

"I tried to make this as brief as I could, but what needs to be said.... Screw it! Just pay attention.

Ever since my first attempt to contact you, the authorities have been on my back. Apparently the filters caught that hint I dropped after all. I underestimated them. I had no choice but to stay back in time and thereby avoid the wrath that I knew was coming. Somehow, I didn't expect them to send an assassin back in time to kill you. It's too sloppy to try this solution; too many negative repercussions. So I stabbed him in the back and left that note tied to the hilt. Very blatant of me, but at that point I didn't care.

But then I got a real twist: I was too late, and time itself was literally confused. That's right. The thing I was trying to prevent, the fate I deemed worse than death? Already happened. I was stupid. I tried to prevent something that I couldn't and shouldn't have, and now I've really f[the ink is smeared here]ed things up. Time is trying to continue as normal, but it can't. The timeline has been altered too much. Life as we know it may very well come to an end... for those in my time, at least. Under normal circumstances, that would be none of your concern.

But these aren't normal circumstances. After I screwed things up, I suddenly started getting flashes of memory from your adventures... because you're me, after all. (I must say, whoever wrote those notes in that room that told you where that stuff was, was not me. I don't know where those came from. This adventure is starting to get interesting.) But as of recently, I've started getting flashes that haven't happened yet; not for me, not for you. And it's not good. I've discovered that I can see what I can change in your time and how it will affect our future. Now it is clear to me what I must do. At this point, it's irrelevant if the filters catch me.

In a minute, that claymore will be your best friend. Your companions are still waiting where you crawled in to this area. Keep Derek alive, but do not tell him what's going on. Don't read the other note until you reunite with them. When you finish reading this, IMMEDIATELY put your gun in the drawer on the right and make sure it cannot be seen. After you've done that, stab your sword through the desk at a 45 degree angle to the suface above where the center drawer is."

You Follow the instructions exactly. You put the gun into the drawer and shut it, then shank the table with your sword and leave it there. You glance at the claymore, but before you can move, you hear a scream behind you, and something hard bashes into the side of your head. You feel your skull shatter a bit, and you lose consciousness. But you regain it almost immediately. You instictively touch the point of contact and discover that your skull has healed itself already, but it feels a bit rough. You look up to try to find your assailant. You are surprised to find the same woman you shot in the hallway standing over you, trying to pull the sword out of the table, with little success. She doesn't appear to notice you're conscious.

/comment: Dude, the claymore is in the table, with her trying to pull it out, and the gun is with it. Not gonna happen. And you've already shot her once in the face, so I don't think that that is going to work. /endcomment

I suggest that you stab her with your trusty longsword. Several times. Then decapitate her.

/comment: Dude, the claymore is in the table, with her trying to pull it out, and the gun is with it. Not gonna happen. And you've already shot her once in the face, so I don't think that that is going to work. /endcomment

I suggest that you stab her with your trusty longsword. Several times. Then decapitate her.

ITS ON THE *BEEP* TABLE! i suggest PUNCH HER IN TEH HEAD

[uhm..... The LONGSWORD is in the table. The Claymore is still hanging on the wall, where it was before.]

You creep over to the claymore, carefully taking it off it's display place on the wall. You slowly bring the weapon over your head, then bring it down on hers with as much force as you can muster. The blade passes right through her right arm, and said appendage falls off, still gripping the blade on the table. The tip of the blade strikes the floor with the sound of metal striking stone. It takes her a full three seconds to realize what has happened, before she screams hideously and turns to face you.

You swing the ckaymore like a bat and lop her head clean off. It rolls around on the ground, and her body slumps to the floor.

You swing the claymore like a bat and lop her head clean off. It rolls around on the ground, and her body slumps to the floor.

......... think: "HOLY ****!" then go back.

• Cyrem locked and unpinned this topic