• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aki Dazrold

• Zjean

• Storm

• TheEPICtrainrider

You can't crawl through. you try shouting their names. You hear muffled voices on the other side, but nothing understandable.

[you still have the claymore...]

You go back into the room where you slayed the psycho, and discover that her body is gone. You glance at the table, and find that the sword is missing. You open the drawer, and find that your gun IS still there. You take it, and stick it in your back pocket.

See if there is another entrance in the area you found the key. If so, find out if it can get you to Robert and Derek. AND BEWARE FOR THE REVIVY LADY! NEXT TIME YOU SEE HER, CHOP HER INTO PIECES AND SCATTER THE PIECES!

You study the pole. It seems to be some kind of wood or plastic, you can't tell. The pole is enlarged on both ends, most likely for support. The ceiling around the upper end appears to be cracked a bit.

How. The. HECK would she get into a crack in the ceiling while there is a CAVE IN on top of before mentioned ceiling? Its a crack, not a freaking fissure. SHE WOULDN'T FIT!

Geez.

The only thing I can think of now is to return to Robert and Derek, but I don't know if you would be able to get back to them the same way with the claymore. Maybe try to cut the pole in pieces then haul ass out of there as to avoid possible falling rocks. And beware of revivy lady. Which shall now, until she is dead and we know she is dead, be attached to my posts.

How. The. HECK would she get into a crack in the ceiling while there is a CAVE IN on top of before mentioned ceiling? Its a crack, not a freaking fissure. SHE WOULDN'T FIT!

Geez.

The only thing I can think of now is to return to Robert and Derek, but I don't know if you would be able to get back to them the same way with the claymore. Maybe try to cut the pole in pieces then haul 422 out of there as to avoid possible falling rocks. And beware of revivy lady. Which shall now, until she is dead and we know she is dead, be attached to my posts.

Herein lies the intelligence.

You stand back, and swing the claymore with all your might at the pole. The blade intersects it near the tip, and it passes right through. You can see a clean cut straight through the pole. The now-halved pole slips a bit at the cut, and the ceiling above makes a deep moan. You haul ass straight up the ladder to avoid being crushed by rock, if any fall. Right as you make it back into the hall, you hear a loud crash, both in the pit and to your right where the cave-in was. You glance in that direction and see both Robert and Derek standing there. They both look up quickly, and shout, "Roy!"

• Cyrem locked and unpinned this topic