~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

The new episode was great. As is every episode there were some good things that people are going to use for comics. I can't wait to read them. What did you guys think?

EDIT: We are also like 4 pages ahead of the quotes topic so I am just going to say that the only way the haters can win at this point is if this topic is locked/deleted, every brony on RRU is banned, or they just start spamming the quotes topic. Though that last one might get them in a lot of trouble.

Fluffy Cupcake

Yeah, it was pretty good.

I won't be able to watch the next week's episode until after work, I have to leave to work just about when it airs. D:

Fluffy Cupcake

By the time I get back, XyroTR (he handles linking streams and putting links to episodes on EqD before and after the episode airs, as well as recording and uploading himself) will have it up in 1080p already, so I don't have to worry about not finding it, I'll just check the EqD post. :P

I haven't seen Inception...

6fe.jpg

Quite happy to watch the ponies, but you don't even bother to watch a true masterpiece of cinematography. How do you sleep at night...

Fluffy Cupcake
Quite happy to watch the ponies, but you don't even bother to watch a true masterpiece of cinematography. How do you sleep at night...
I've seen the trailer, it looks interesting... never gotten around to seeing it. The odd thing is, it came out before the ponies, and I got to doing that a lot easier (although it wasn't really intentional). Though honestly... I spend 95% more time in front of the computer than TV, and I do watch the show on the computer. So that partially explains it.

I've seen the trailer, it looks interesting... never gotten around to seeing it. The odd thing is, it came out before the ponies, and I got to doing that a lot easier (although it wasn't really intentional). Though honestly... I spend 95% more time in front of the computer than TV, and I do watch the show on the computer. So that partially explains it.

There are a huge amount of places to watch the movie on the internet. That's not an excuse...

Now, go watch it and then you can continue posting about your ponies. Go on, I can wait. Right now.

I just want to point something out:

Extreme, how do you know about these posts that go on in a thread that talks about something you openly despise??? I'm just wondering, you know?

I just find it... ironic.

I just want to point something out:

Extreme, how do you know about these posts that go on in a thread that talks about something you openly despise??? I'm just wondering, you know?

I just find it... ironic.

Because he follows every single topic he makes a post in. His notifications must be full all the time.

If you ask me it's sad. I mean what kind of person does that when they could just press the "view new content" button and reply to the topics that have a star next to them? That star means you have posted in the topic before. There is not reason to follow every topic. Especially one about a subject you dislike.

Because he follows every single topic he makes a post in. His notifications must be full all the time.

If you ask me it's sad. I mean what kind of person does that when they could just press the "view new content" button and reply to the topics that have a star next to them? That star means you have posted in the topic before. There is not reason to follow every topic. Especially one about a subject you dislike.

Actually, they're pretty empty most of the time. I get more notifications regarding status updates.

Because that's a useless method. If I post in a topic, the notifications are a more direct method of saying some form of response is required. I don't use the New Content section because it's threshold for new content is broken. I follow every topic because I want to see where I can contribute. Please stop being a scrub. It sickens me.

I see everything that goes on in these forums. Everything.

• Like 2

I would like to know what your sources are for this.

Extreme, how do you know about these posts that go on in a thread that talks about something you openly despise?

This is ridiculous for the same reason it's absurd when people whine about the dislikes on a YouTube video and give the excuse "DON'T LIKE DON'T WATCH" to try to justify their idea that just because they like something everyone else should.

I would like to know what your sources are for this.

Have you... have you ever even looked at the "follow this topic" button at the top of each topic? No, Of course you haven't. If you did you wouldn't be asking me about it. Also:

Because that's a useless method. If I post in a topic, the notifications are a more direct method of saying some form of response is required. I don't use the New Content section because it's threshold for new content is broken. I follow every topic because I want to see where I can contribute.

I mean really, you even liked this quote.

Have you... have you ever even looked at the "follow this topic" button at the top of each topic? No, Of course you haven't. If you did you wouldn't be asking me about it.

So you went through and looked at every single topic's "Follow Button"? Interesting fact, I haven't actually pressed any single topic's follow button ever. I set it up so that it would do that.

I mean really, you even liked this quote.

Do you have a problem with that, sir?

Fluffy Cupcake

Eherm. Guys, back on the topic's topic please, we all know what happens when the topic gets in this state.

-has no pony content to post today-

I haven't seen Inception...

Inception was kinda crap. IMO.

Also I am alive.

You make me sad, Kata. It was better than Marley and Me...

Your opinions on film also me make sad

Because I think a movie looking at the functions of the subconscious, using some very high tech equipment and a very brilliant cast is better than a show about a couple of horses painted in MSPaint with pipsqueak voices that tries to be funny, yet gets stomped on by the likes of even cartoons from the 80s and earlier?

have you ever even looked at the "follow this topic" button at the top of each topic? No, Of course you haven't. If you did you wouldn't be asking me about it.

Except I didn't ask you about that. I asked for your sources that he follows every topic. You could give a straight answer instead of being a smartaleck.

Except I never asked you about it,

Also I am alive.

:o

now children stop arguing about your movies

I've never seen either but I think the inception one sounds better than whatever that movie about dogs is.

I mean, it's about a dog. need I say more?

Your opinions on film also me make sad

your lack of respect for opinions differing from yours make me sad

Because I think a movie looking at the functions of the subconscious, using some very high tech equipment and a very brilliant cast is better than a show about a couple of horses painted in MSPaint with pipsqueak voices that tries to be funny, yet gets stomped on by the likes of even cartoons from the 80s and earlier?

That's nice, I don't really put mlp in much of a high regard any more, I haven't even finished season 2.

Am am completely okay with you enjoying inception, I just don't find it to be the masterpiece you claim it to be.

My tastes lie in films such as Alien and Pulp Fiction, I enjoy them for the way the story is told and the practical effects used.

Inception felt like it was trying to be too much like the Matrix with the gun play and the over complicated and under explained plot.

Much of Inception felt like a missed opportunity, there is so much dream-like imagery they never even touched, so many things they could have done but didn't.

The film felt very disappointing to me.

I don't hate inception, but I don't like it either.

I do enjoy how you took a simple disagreement and tried to blow it up into a full-scale argument by outright insulting something I used to enjoy, in a thread dedicated to the topic nonetheless.

Classy.

I'm now reminded of why I left here for a while.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.