~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Absolutely disgusts me.

Yeah, you know, I ended up watching MLP because I needed an Emetic for medical reasons. It wore off really quickly though, and I ended up enjoying the series. Suck it, Syrup of ipecac.

Fluffy Cupcake
He wants you to give a real reason why you dislike the show. The one you gave isn't a good one.
He didn't EVEN give a reason (are you confusing BobaFett with LUModder?). @Both Sonic and LUModder, see back to this post.

I am a hater, but I DO know the difference. :P
So what do you hate about it personally? The show itself (or at least think people make a big deal about it for nothing)? Abnoxious fans? That it is widely posted everywhere like memes?

Um, I just don't get it. Period

He wants you to give a real reason why you dislike the show. The one you gave isn't a good one.

He didn't EVEN give a reason (are you confusing BobaFett with LUModder?). @Both Sonic and LUModder, see back to this post.

Oh yes I was confusing them. Thank you for pointing that out.

Fluffy Cupcake

So what do you hate about it personally? The show itself (or at least think people make a big deal about it for nothing)? Abnoxious fans? That it is widely posted everywhere like memes?

You don't get why you hate it? Or are you just not understanding what I said? (all those ?s were just reasons, only the first question is suppose to be answered)

SUDDENLY SUBJECT CHANGE!

Have you guys ever noticed that Whovians and Bronies seem to be... Extremely close, for lack of a better term? I mean, both fandoms seem to feed off of each other (Bronies bore than Whovians, but you know what I mean). Am I the only one who noticed this?

Also:

I happen to really like the animation in this video. The lip-syncing is spot-on, even if the art style is a bit off.

I actually noticed that. They both seem to feed off each others beliefs. I am a whovian and a brony, and I like both shows. I think they match because they both turn something that is normally uncool (ponies and sci-fi) into something so amazing it blows your mind.

• Like 1

I have to agree with Lair and Extreme on this one. If you think sci-fi in not cool then you are pretty ignorant person. A lot of things we have today you can thank science fiction for. Like cellphones and robots for instance. And Doctor Who is a very good show in and of itself Storm.

I said how the animation in that video was stupid in a good way for a reason. The animator obviously worked hard to make the ponies match up with the sound bites and it does look nice but I wouldn't watch something like that for more than the 17 seconds it is because the animation is very sloppy and not very entertaining.

No I like sci-fi, i'm jsut providing an example for people that think its stupid.

Then why do you assume sci-fi is the lesser liked thing here? People devote their lives to sci-fi all around the world. It's not like it's a small thing that few hundred people have in common. It is one of the biggest fandoms there is.

You don't get why you hate it? Or are you just not understanding what I said? (all those ?s were just reasons, only the first question is suppose to be answered)

Your confusing me now...

You know, of the many dozens of directions you could drive a conversation that goes deep into My Little Pony, you guys had to pick all the ones that would in no way allow me to type up an incredible string of intelligence with epiphanies that would leave half of you hospitalized as your jaws unhinged so they could drop an inch lower than should be feasibly possible on a human being. :S

Fluffy Cupcake

Your confusing me now...

•••

You know, of the many dozens of directions you could drive a conversation that goes deep into My Little Pony, you guys had to pick all the ones that would in no way allow me to type up an incredible string of intelligence with epiphanies that would leave half of you hospitalized as your jaws unhinged so they could drop an inch lower than should be feasibly possible on a human being. :S

Well then, why don't you start that conversation that will make you sound intelligent?

Edit: Just found out there is a 8 minute teaser clip of the first season 3 episode. I didn't watch it so no spoilers please!

Well then, why don't you start that conversation that will make you sound intelligent?

Step 1: Start conversation.

Step 2: Get responses.

Step 3: Blurt out analysis that, while interesting, makes it immediately obvious that this conversation was started for the exact purpose of this analysis.

Step 4: Look like an absolute moron because of step 3.

Doesn't work.

What the hell is WUBS? That's all I read if Vinyl is in a comic. Where did it come from?

Wub (or wob) is the sound of dubstep

And what is dubstep? I looked it up one time but it was so confusing that I didn't learn much.

And what is dubstep? I looked it up one time but it was so confusing that I didn't learn much.

Electronic music

Then why not just call it Electronic Music? Why invent a name for it that sounds like a dance title and make poeple like me confused?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.