~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

I think Shining Armor was stupid for trying to fight the bad guy when he could have just ran to safety. I mean then he could have at least been able to use his magic.

Anyone else thing Celestia is just going to be cock-blocking Luna for most of this season?

I'm sure she will have a larger role this season.

I had an exam this morning, so no new MLP for me. :(...

How can I watch it now?

Try checking your guide for any later showings. If that doesn't work then try YouTube. If that doesn't work then wait a day or two and try YouTube again. It will be there eventually.

Fluffy Cupcake

I had an exam this morning, so no new MLP for me. :(...

How can I watch it now?

Check the streaming EqD post for the week. XyroTR ALWAYS (witnessed last year) has it up in 1080p within a few hours.

Anyone saw the S3 ad that had Pinkie with a G3 face? (there is alway a second S3 ad, don't know if you guys want me to post it.)

Fluffy Cupcake

I think I missed that one. That is going to make a lot of comics.
I did too. I must of looked away or something that moment, because a little later on when I saw it mentioned in the livestream chat I was like "wut?".

Edit: Okay really. Gaks, everywhere!

Actually, there's ponys**t on there, so I'll save the haters some brain bleach:

This is the kinda crap that makes me question if you are a real Brony.

Fluffy Cupcake

Not me. He was just saying it in the perspective of haters, and was trying to annoy them less.
  • Like 2

Not me. He was just saying it in the perspective of haters, and was trying to annoy them less.

What he should have said was "There is pony related material there so I'll just post my picture here." There is no reason to pander to the haters. It just makes them think your weak and easy to dissuade.

Fluffy Cupcake

Somebody has a little too much free time on his hands...

Or they just do that instead of sitting in front of a computer.

Anyway, nice!

Fluffy Cupcake

-video-

AWESOME

I remember quite a few months ago (3/4 of a year ago possibly) I was talking with Cyrem and Extreme about old games in the chat (talking about Treasure _____ games), and I brought that up (because the Flutter Cove song by the same person). I'm surprised I never ended up posting it here.

Anyone else think that the new episode was a pretty interesting concept? Because one pinkiepie is crazy enough,but more than two is just going crazy.

Fluffy Cupcake

Maybe if the other Pinkie's actually acted more like the real Pinkie and realized they were being annoying or fun obsessed, it might not have been as bad.

Probably everyone else had the thought about what if any of the other main cast went to the mirror pool how that would turn out. I guess we'll leave that to the fanfic writters, althought I pretty much never ready fanfics myself.

I think it was a pretty funny idea. Can you imagine what would happen if someone like Discord found the mirror pool?

If the MLP producers can hear this, make this the next season finale. Dear god, PLEASE.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.