~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

And what is dubstep? I looked it up one time but it was so confusing that I didn't learn much.

Electronic music

No, dubstep is the sound a mechanically challenged truck makes when driving uphill.

Sooo... Season 3. You guys all know about the new villain, right?

King Sombra. Apparently he took over the Crystal Kingdom around 1000 years ago (round the same time as NMM, eh?). He is going to reportedly appear in shadow form as well, after being defeaten 1000 years ago.

Shadow form... 1000 years... Ruling over some place...

MAKUTA TERIDAX? IS THAT YOU??

Man, the connections in plot devices between MLP and BIONICLE are somewhat uncanny.

Fluffy Cupcake

I think he might of been seen, possibly in that 8 minute teaser of the first S3 episode...? I didn't watch it myself because I've been holding out on spoilers. It comes out this Satuday! YAY!

I can't wait. I think it's going to be an hour long premiere.

For the people who live in Eastern Standard time then the first episode will be at 10:00 AM and the second will be at 10:30 AM.

Fluffy Cupcake

For a second I was like, 'How it is going to be an hour long when the epsiodes are 22 minutes each?" Then I remembered ads. Yes, evidentaly I don't watch TV that often.

Yes I'm a brony too

I don't know if someone posted this already in this topic, but:

lol

pepper_roni_is_a_pony_by_rockettheracer-

There is one that Pepper is still minifig but dressed as twilight sparkle, didn't like it that much.

And the famous quote from "LEGO Island 2":

"Pepper Roni on a Pony, Waaay Coool."

After I became a brony I thought of that quote... before I ever saw those fan-arts :P

Ahem, sorry, I didn't present me yet, I'm lu9, I came here to see links only, but after I knew it's a LEGO fanbase,

I decided to join in... after I am trying to work on the LEGO Island subculture meme on Know Your Meme, that I need your help...

that is going a bit off-topic now... lol, ahem.

I Downloaded the Desktop Ponies thingy, since it has a pony editor I could make non-ponies as screenmates too without using those bad-made "screenmate" tools.

Two things to say:

1. Season 3 in four days!

2. Just wondering, even with MLP: FiM out, would Hasbro still allow the creation of MLP G3 movies?

Fluffy Cupcake

Well, all I can say is 10 AM isn't that early (for me at least). And I'm glad it is at 7:00 AM my time, because an hour or two later I have a chance I might have to miss it due to being at work or getting ready for it if I work on that day. *hopes it doesn't get later and later like last season*

Edit: It looks like Fluttershy got a hot minute. :D

Okay, so it seems that I need to wake up tomorrow at around 7:30 because it sarts at 8:00 and I need to eat breakfast, SO I BETTER SET MY F***ING ALARM CLOCK

Fluffy Cupcake

Okay, so it seems that I need to wake up tomorrow at around 7:30 because it sarts at 8:00 and I need to eat breakfast, SO I BETTER SET MY F***ING ALARM CLOCK

10 minutes is all I need. Get breakfast which only takes 2 mins, and then eat and do whatever else while waiting for S3. :P

Edit: And get my MLP t-shirt on.

*sets alarm song to MLP intro song*

I hope you guys have seen it so we cab talk about it without spoiling anything.

Indeed, lets cab talk about it. xD

But really, it was a good episode.

Anyone else besides Sonic notice that spiral stairs tower was the inverse of the spiral stairs pit?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.