~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Fluffy Cupcake
You mean YouTube channel right? There are plenty that have season 2. Have you watched season 2?
Uh, no. And with the stuff I posted throughout season 2, I'm surprised you even asked that.

You mean YouTube channel right? There are plenty that have season 2. Have you watched season 2?
Uh, no. And with the stuff I posted throughout season 2, I'm surprised you even asked that.

I must have forgot. It's been a while since season 2.

I saw part of that the other day. They have made MLP:FIM references 2 or 3 other times already.

Also that's not MadTV by the way. It's just MAD on Cartoon Network.

Fluffy Cupcake
Also that's not MadTV by the way. It's just MAD on Cartoon Network.
I don't have that channel, and the description called it that, so yeah (and I was aware the show was called something with MAD anyway). Well, thanks for the correction.

• 3 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

I don't know what you guys think of peacefull music, but I love this piano improvisation myself (it is actually a compilation over the whole week, so you can listen to it in pieces if you like).

Well, it looks like GameLoft (makes mobile games, so guess what is coming next) is making a pony game.

http://blog.gameloft...e-to-ponyville/

So how has pony been for you guys? Been rather quiet around this topic.

74 pages of pony...

trIzG.png

Also how come this hasn't been posted you should all feel ashamed.

Then you should go listen to it because it's awesome.

Yelling? I see no yelling. And I did lift a hand by posting that :P

Also I am not a pony and would prefer to not be referred to as one, please, and thank you. It kinda creeps me out. rd-ugh.png

EDIT: oh hey more PONY

a14750a002154236fff7852239510021.png

SOURCE

Fluffy Cupcake

Don't yell at us. We worked hard to make this the most posted topic on the server. I haven't seen you lift a hoof.

1. I don't see yelling.

2. I wasn't even trying, dunno if you were. Actually, now that I think of it, it seems you guys haven't been posting as much here ever since, or are at least just slacking off.

Then you should go listen to it because it's awesome.

-video-

Never heard of it, sounds nice though. I wouldn't have posted it anyway, because probably no one here would of cared anyhow (as you can see about the last things I posted).

Also I am not a pony and would prefer to not be referred to as one, please, and thank you. It kinda creeps me out. rd-ugh.png
Aw, not even in the pony thread? We only do that here.

Not even in the pony thread. I don't judge anyone for it, since I know most pony fans are fond of any/everypony, but it just makes me feel uncomfortable when directed at me. Same for "brohoof".

Yes, I'm odd, I know. Probably too much hanging around ponygoons.

Fluffy Cupcake
I am a hater, but I DO know the difference. :P
So what do you hate about it personally? The show itself (or at least think people make a big deal about it for nothing)? Abnoxious fans? That it is widely posted everywhere like memes?

Fluffy Cupcake

I loathe MLP.

It tries to be so cute (the way they're drawn) that it disgusts me. Absolutely disgusts me.

Well that's too bad you can't handle it. Here, maybe an overdose will help. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez017hgf-so&hd=1

But really, I don't see that as a good reason to hate it. Maybe dislike, but not as strong as hate. Also, what's wrong with being cute?

Just so you know people who hate mlp shouldn't post a lot in this topic. It will quickly go off topic.

It mostly goes off-topic because some of you make posts getting offended at people making negative remarks. As long as they don't make troll posts like CTX did or go wild, people are allowed to express their negative opinions on something as you can your positive.

Just so you know people who hate mlp shouldn't post a lot in this topic. It will quickly go off topic.

It mostly goes off-topic because some of you make posts getting offended at people making negative remarks. As long as they don't make troll posts like CTX did or go wild, people are allowed to express their negative opinions on something as you can your positive.

Exactly

Fluffy Cupcake

Exactly

And yet you still didn't answer my question which started/continued this discussion. :P

Exactly

And yet you still didn't answer my question which started/continued this discussion. :P

What was it?

Exactly

What was it?

He wants you to give a real reason why you dislike the show. The one you gave isn't a good one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.