~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

That was terrible. They all died. You should be ashamed of yourself.

It's a cartoon. If you're really are that sensitive about a cartoon, you should click on the pizzarea.

Besides, considering the subjects, it's not necessarily a bad thing...

In other news, we have surpassed the quotes topic. WOOT!

Sorry, but this is actually quite a bad thing, as this topic has nothing to do with Rock Raiders United.org, while the quote topic does.

Lair, didn't you try to stand up for bronies, back when Cy and Dev went on hate warpaths?

No. I was against that animal topic crap. I didn't know anything about them.

• Like 2

In other news, we have surpassed the quotes topic. WOOT!

Sorry, but this is actually quite a bad thing, as this topic has nothing to do with Rock Raiders United.org, while the quote topic does.

Oh blow it out your nose. There are a lot of topics that get lots of posts that have nothing to do with RRU. We have all the right in the world to make this the most posted topic on RRU because it's in the off topic section so if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

Oh blow it out your nose.

Things like this will certainly gain you more respect.

There are a lot of topics that get lots of posts that have nothing to do with RRU.

Of course. That's the whole point of the off-topic section.

We have all the right in the world to make this the most posted topic on RRU because it's in the off topic section

Why would you want to? Like I said, it's completely unrelated to this site. If you're going to spend your time mostly making a topic unrelated to the site, why be here? It's fine to post in the off-topic section, but this is like a community here. It shouldn't be something you're proud of.

so if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

I'm afraid this logic doesn't actually work, as if it did then critics wouldn't exist because they would have to give a perfect rating to everything. As long as you can have your positive opinion, I can have my negative opinion. And you shouldn't get so offended over someone's opinion. That's what caused big issues here before.

• Like 2

so if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

Have you ever actually used the internet before?

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

I remember why I stopped coming here.

The drama is Stupid vs. Stupid.

And yet I still wonder even more why I still I come here.

Season 3 is going to have "Crystal Weed." As I have heard.

I'm not too concerned. Avatar: The Last Airbender had Hallucinogenic Cacti as I recall.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.