Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

The Ace Railgun

As much as I'd like to plead otherwise, this game needs to move on. I'll prepare my will ;)

Don't worry If you're the doctor you'll just reincarnate, and I'll probably be the next to follow you JJ, considering what happened last vote... then we can haunt people with DM if you don't reincarnate...

Oops, didn't see that post about the FINAL thing somehow. 

Haha, Ace, yup I'll be sure to haunt people at night. Oh wait, I'm meant to despise you for killing DM...

I vote The Ace Railgun! [FINAL]

There was much fuss, and the meeting dragged on for hours that felt like days. Accusations were thrown about indiscriminately  and many opinions rollercoastered back and forth before a conclusion was reached.

But before anyone had decided who, they had to decide the what. Some guests were out for blood, and wanted to exact the ultimate vengeance for the dearly departed Drill master, while others wanted to stay moral and did not want to sink to the level of the one they were punishing. A compromise was reached- the accused was to be thrown out into the storm. Whatever happened to them out there, it would not weigh on the collective conscience of the guests as they were not directly involved.

And so, it was ultimately decided that JimbobJeffers was to be thrown out, and thrown he was into the alley, were there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth. Or so one could imagine. They never found the body afterwords, so what actually happened is anyone's guess.

After the deed was done, the other guests went to clean out room 17 were he had been staying. Inside, they found an old-time radio precariously perched upon piles and piles of Medical Equipment. â€‹They had inadvertently exorcised the doctor.

But he was long gone by this point, and there was nothing they could do.

They knew the mafia was still among them, but they would not risk taking another innocent life, and so the three remaining guests warily retired to their chambers for another night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning has come, and The Ace Railgun was found dead in his bed, covered in bloodstained sheets. Several stab wounds were found in several unfortunate places.

Two guests remain, and naturally each one insists that the other is the mafia.

But which one is?

O.T.

I'm not bothering with Courier New anymore, too much of a hassle. Anyway I seriously don't know how to end this. We're down to two players, what happens now?

The Ace Railgun

and I'll probably be the next to follow you JJ

The Ace Railgun was found dead

Well I saw that one coming from a mile away...Yay! I can predict my inevitable death!  :P

several unfortunate places

Why did you have to go after my bear hands!? They were so soft and fluffy... :(

(also you might want out check that "knew" Fushi you missed a "k")

Also count me in for the next round

Great narration, Fushi. I think at this point the Mafia player wins, don't they? I'd like to see which of the two of you it is. If it's Xiron, then dayum, I was going to protect you that night!

Fluffy Cupcake

Well now, what to do... it has now become a one on one showdown between Yajmo and I.

O.T.
I'm not sure either, but le717... who I guess could be the clerk for story sakes, pondered for about... okay, well never mind, he suddenly stopped responding, and I wrote this post about half an hour ago.

(also you might want out check that "knew" Fushi you missed a "k")

I have dishonored my family ;-;

Fixed it though.

I was going to use an image here but it's hard to find a 'clean' image of seppuku and I didn't feel like searching through pictures of people stabbing themselves to find the right one.

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

Well, by the original rules (which we don't have to do), is if there is as many mafia as there is innocents, the game is auto-end with a mafia victory.

If you guys want to read more on mafia you can read up on it here (I just found this, and haven't completely read it, but it seems accurate enough).

Well I guess that means the mafia wins.

Congratulations, mafia. You can come out of hiding now. It was a fun game and we're all impressed by how much you won.

But who was it?

It was Yajmo. Yes, again. It was totally random.

EDIT: I suppose I should type up an epilogue? Or maybe I could work something out with Le to transition into his round, I dunno.

The Ace Railgun

I suppose I should type up an epilogue? Or maybe I could work something out with Le to transition into his round, I dunno.

Yeah transition to Le in the epilogue. Since he'll be next

Fluffy Cupcake

What, you aren't hosting this round Ace? I thought you were next, unless you gave the position to le717.

I think I'll put myself back on the list of narration, since there is still a couple people ahead in line.

Edit: Oh and by the way, I think aidenpons might want to get back in the game.

The Ace Railgun

What, you aren't hosting this round Ace? I thought you were next, unless you gave the position to le717.

I think I'll put myself back on the list of narration, since there is still a couple people ahead in line.

Edit: Oh and by the way, I think aidenpons might want to get back in the game.

Oh I am? Ok I will go then, I thought Le was going since Fushi mentioned it but Le will have to go after me then I guess, do we have everybody for the next round?

Roll call!

I didn't even know Ace was going to narrate. Must have missed that post.

I'm in for round 4.

So, Ace, if you're going next then shall we transition now, or what?

I want to be the narrator, but since Ace had asked to be it after Fush did, I was going to wait until after Ace's turn (Round 4) to do it (so, Round 5) unless something has changed.

I'm not sure either, but le717... who I guess could be the clerk for story sakes, pondered for about... okay, well never mind, he suddenly stopped responding, and I wrote this post about half an hour ago.

Sorry, I got stuck in an conversation and could not easily get out of it. :(

EDIT:

Or maybe I could work something out with Le to transition into his round, I dunno.

My round will use a different story line, so no story transition would be required.

The Ace Railgun

I didn't even know Ace was going to narrate. Must have missed that post.I'm in for round 4.So, Ace, if you're going next then shall we transition now, or what?

Sure we can transition.

And so far Fushi, Le are you in this round, and is every one else staying for this round?

Fluffy Cupcake

I didn't even know Ace was going to narrate. Must have missed that post.

I'm in for round 4.

So, Ace, if you're going next then shall we transition now, or what?

It was at the end of the round before this round.

I'll be narrator if you don't want to Xiron.

Although you said it more authoritatively, Fushigisaur, so you got to be it instead. Actually, looking back, it wasn't 100% certain that Ace would narrate, he said he only would if I wasn't.

do we have everybody for the next round?

I have not got a response from aiden (I sent a PM about two hours ago), and he was last on two days ago. Sooo, not totally sure. How long should we wait for a response before moving on?

The Ace Railgun

How long should we wait for a response before moving on?

We'll wait one day max or until we have at least 6 people, but if people want to join before the first day's end then they can join. And we can RP as we get peoples.

And so far we have 

Drill Master

Le are you in?

Fushigi

Waiting on Aidenpons

Xiron

JJ you in?

Yajmo you in?

Ace(myself): I'm the Narrator :P Can't touch Meh :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.