Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

The Ace Railgun

Check the OP.

Got you down. Still waiting on Le, Aide, and JJ but I'll start it off I guess just to start the fun, Other players should RP their entry. (sorry Fushi starting on my own)

*It's dark this time of year (yes time skip  :P Reminds me of Transformers...) at the Antarctic Science Center (and settings jump!) ,  the wind was howling, the snow was swirling around the unforgiving Icy desert, and a wolf was heard howling some distance away*

*The ASC is a lonely place this time of year since there are few who would brave the Ice and Snow however a brave group of scientists were chosen(forced) to fly to the center to upkeep all of the equipment, and keep monitoring the experiment taking place*

Umm..Just RP you Char entering I guess

:P

Fluffy Cupcake

Ugh, why am I here? I don't want to be here right now. Well, I did before I left say I would come, so I'm here.

O.T.
Got a response from aidenpons saying he was in.

aidenpons might want to get back in the game.

Heck yes. :P I'll try to be active and not gone for a week. :P

Correction: I WILL be active here. :P

The Ace Railgun

Ugh, why am I here? 

A wild Xiron appears! *Wild Xiron uses whine! It's not very effective...*

Waiting...

Waiting...

It's windows vista so it crashes...more waiting...

*"nothing important is happening...dam...hoover dam...well how 'bout them raiders?" says a loud random voice in Xiron's head...*

• Like 1

Well done Yajmo! I did not expect that, you did well to avoid being voted once :thumbsup:

I'm in. Count me in every round :) As for narrators, you should make a queue or something in the OP Xiron so people can tell when they're up. Now, as for round 4... (Oh, by the way, is it okay to narrate our own entrances and such as we did last round, without overtaking the narrator's role?)

The door to the ASC swings open. Through the influx of howling wind and snow, the silhouette of a figure standing proud can be made out. The man strides into the building and closes the door behind him. He wears grey uniform, with hazard stripes in various places, and a black necktie. His cap is tilted down marginally over his forehead, onto which his glasses are perched. With a twitch of his moustache, the figure announces "Fear ye not, for Professor Jimbob Jeffers is here!"

His audience, just a few random people (some present unwillingly), simply stared at him in bemusement. Jimbob blushed and his entire demeanour drooped. "Eh... Excuse me, I figured I'd make a strong first impression." he said, raising his hands to give a shaky thumbs-up. Then, with a more confident smile, he asked, "So. Who have we got here?"

The scientist know as Fush ambles in after JJ and promptly collapses.

He is tired from the long journey, and is asleep.

O.T.

No I don't mind you starting without me, the transition was optional, if you wanted to tie your narrative into the previous one. If not that's perfectly fine. My narrative ended kind of weakly, though. Meh.

Suddenly, a buzzing sound arose outside of the ASC. It was the Glaciologist Drill Master, riding his snowmobile. He had been out all day examining the Great Antarctic Glaciers, watching them constantly change every day. He parked his snowmobile in a little garage the scientist crew was fortunate to have. Inside were a few more snowmobiles and a Snow Cat to haul everyone for long expeditions.

Drill Master walked into the facility, and went to the change rooms to get out of his snow gear. The place was cold. To keep the building's generators from overloading, the heating system was to stay at a constant 65°F at all times. Any lower, and the crew could become sick, any higher and the generators would overload due to all the much needed equipment running off of them.

Then Drill Master went to the break room to get a cup of hot chocolate to warm up. Inside the room, Jimbob was sitting at the table reading some test results. Drill Master began conversation.

"Man. The glaciers out there, they're changing every day. Not like a little off the top, but they're moving. Moving fast. Antarctica is rapidly dispersing it's ice into the ocean. I can't seem to figure out why at the moment. I'm heading back up there tomorrow, but it's almost night."

The crew had to remember that the days don't last long there. It was dark most of the time, so Drill Master had to leave first sign of sunlight so he could make it back by night.

The Ace Railgun

*Random announcer interuption*

"We interupt this roll play to bring you a special announcement (aka I'm making a list and checking it twice)

So far we have

Xiron

Fushi

Yajmo

DM

JJ

Le717

Ace(Myself)

Still waiting on Aidenpons (will he ever get out of the sand trap? Find out in the next episode...)

And if anybody else wants in who isn't in now speak or don't...

Fluffy Cupcake

I'm in. Count me in every round :)

Unless I say otherwise, the same applies to me. No need to ask me to be in every round anymore.

As for narrators, you should make a queue or something in the OP Xiron so people can tell when they're up.

Done. Also, I made an auto-registration list, so no need to ask players on that list to play every time. ;)

Anyone else want to be put on it?

I don't recall any clear posts of le717 saying he was playing (only saw narrating). Well if le is playing, then that is a new player amount record. :D

Fluffy Cupcake

Narration Cue:

You spelled 'Queue' wrong ;/

Oh me and spelling things the wrong way all the time. XP

Fixed.

Edit: This just in from aidenpons

'I'm on Moderator Queue for pointless topic Necroing repeatedly, and will continue to be until 12 Nov. :'('

('s because it is modified quoting)

The Ace Railgun

Narration Cue:

Fixed.

>>>'I'm on Moderator Queue for pointless topic Necroing repeatedly, and will continue to be until 12 Nov. :'('

Alrighty since we have 7 people lets start...Also Xiron you missed the "it" of "it's"...

*sending out roles now*

Fluffy Cupcake

Narration Cue:

Fixed.

>>>'I'm on Moderator Queue for pointless topic Necroing repeatedly, and will continue to be until 12 Nov. :'('

;

.Also Xiron you missed the "it" of "it's"...

Nope, I was saying this: There are 's around the quote because it isn't true to the original.

• Like 1

*Door opens*

*Door closes*

*Footsteps*

Ah, I love this kind of cold weather, even more thanks to the low humidity! Now if only it were warmer in here...

*People stare*

Oh, hi guys! I'm Lee (no, and I'm not Stan Lee either). I'm going to be stuck down here with you. I uh... feel asleep on the airplane ride here and the pilot just spotted me a half-hour ago in the back, still sleeping. :P

O.T.
It's 41°F with 84% humitidy here where I am IRL. BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Like 1

The Ace Railgun

*Unknown Mafia meets Xiron, Mafia uses burning candle. It's super effective!*

On day II at the ASC Xiron was the first victim of the Mafia's wrath. A doctor's jacket was later found in his room when the others searched it, he had several severe burns in various places and his hair smelled of burnt pizza.

(Also if your dead just to keep the RP going, you can be a ghost like DM was in last round and haunt people)

I guess it's time to start casting our votes then?

First of all what's the final roster here? Is Aidenpons playing this time? And Yajmo?

Anyway I don't know who it could be, but, I highly doubt it was JJ as last round when he was the doctor he kept trying to save Xiron.

Of course perhaps it's a clever ruse and he's specifically trying to mislead us?

Who knows.

@Fushigisaur, you can view the final roster in the OP.

As I do every round, time to break this down...

• Drill Master - You were going to head up to view the glaciers, but wanted to wait until morning. HMMM... Suuuspiiiciooous? But you were nice to talk to when you first introduced yourself, so I don't know.
  • Fushigisaur - You were right behind me as I came in, if it was you I doubt you'd get so close with other people (except your target, maybe). I think you're clean :thumbsup:
  • Xiron - Nooo! You didn't even want to be here :( I will surely avenge thee!
  • Yajmo - I haven't heard a word from you, but I can't believe you'd be the Mafia again.
  • JimbobJeffers - Of course I'm going to be biased here :P but it wasn't me. Besides, I'm not only a legend but too embarrassed since my poor entrance to make such a daring move.
  • le717 - 1) You flew here, perhaps by private jet? Money has to come from somewhere. 2) You said "I'm going to be stuck down here with you". Stuck? Sounds like you have a motive, buddy. The new guy, too  :smug:

So, I don't know much this early on, but it's a choice between Drill Master and le717.

The evidence is more conclusive with one member, however, and so I hereby cast my vote on le717!

Oh, and Fushi, I understand your consideration that I may be trying to deceive people, but rest assured I didn't just try to protect Xiron every night because I was unsure, and such reasons still stand (at least they would have if he hadn't died...). He was such a great guy and all :

I usually am good for conversation, but after Xiron's death, I'm not so sure I want to talk to anyone for fear that I may be next. As I ponder each person on this expedition, I can't help but place the blame on one of them. As I ride my snowmobile, I reveiw in my head who could have been the killer.

JimbobJeffers: He put me in front of the bus saying my "waiting for morning" was suspicious. Surely he knew that the sun would only be out for a few more weeks before Antarctica's Winter set in, which means 6 months of darkness. And he is always going on about how it wasn't him and how he couldn't be the killer, taking attention away from himself.

Le717: Flying to the site... not very common, but not unusual. I see the occasional plane landing and taking off from Site B across the ice plains from our Site A.

Yajmo: I haven't even met the guy. As far as I know, he keeps to himself in his lab all day. Could he have possibly killed Xiron?

Fushigisaur: I had to step over his slumped over, sleeping body in the hallway. I would have told him to see the doctor about that, but Xiron is dead now.

Who could it be? I kept thinking about it. I think that the killer is -!

Suddenly, the left sled on Drill Master's snowmobile snapped off. The snowmobile dug into the snow and turned sharp left, throwing DM off into the hardened ice patches. DM layed there, trying to catch his breath. He got up, brushed off the snow, and limped over to the now upside down snowmobile. He looked at the broken sled and noticed something. It didn't shear off, it was cut! The sled was cut just enough to stay on for a while, until it couldn't handle the stress. There was only one person that had access to cutting tools...

Jimbob Jeffers!

Surely he was trying to sabotage my snowmobile to take me out of the picture. He knew I was heading out to the glaciers in the morning. Perhaps he was going after me, but went after Xiron as well.

Drill Master picked up the broken sled and began his long walk back to the base.

(JimbobJeffers [FINAL] )

It's a very valid hypothesis, Drill Master, but I have to plead innocence again. Firstly, I'm an engineer, not a scientist, so I had no idea on the weather tendencies coming up. I didn't know who to choose so simply tried making educated guesses, and unfortunately you happened to have a reason to be at the ASC that night.

Yeah, I always say "I'm not the killer" in one way or another, but that's because I choose to analyse everyone present at the time (myself included), and who is going to say "Oh yeah, it was me" or even "It could have been me..."? :P

I'm very sorry about your snowmobile. In fact, I was actually planning on heading over to the garage myself to indulge in my engineering passion, but noticed that I was missing a few tools from my toolkit. Clearly someone has raided my tools and tried to frame me as the suspect... But who? Oh, and the tools are still missing by the way, I should report that to whoever's in charge of this place.

So, I understand you have set your vote to me [final], but not everyone has voted yet and I really hope you see that I am innocent.

Now, as to my vote (which wasn't final)... I think I'm going to stick with le717 [FINAL]. It's you or DM, and unless DM created his own accident to frame me I don't... Wait, maybe he did? I don't know.

Anyway, for this first vote at least, I choose le717 [FINAL]. Sorry buddy!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.