Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

DM! Nooo, that is not a nice way to die... I was going to invite you around for some pie that night as well.

Justice needs to be brought to whoever did this. Not death though, that's stooping down to the same level as this murderer.

Alright, let's analyse this briefly.

• The Ace Railgun - You didn't exactly deny the murder when your bare hands were mentioned.
  • Drill Master - Dead :(
  • Xiron - You didn't hear Drill Master call out to you. Could have been true, or perhaps you were too focused on something? Then again, maybe you wouldn't have been so careless as to walk in front of your target.
  • Yajmo - From what I've heard, you're a reformed man. I don't think you're a threat :)
  • JimbobJeffers - I was listening to the radio that night, as it happened, so it wasn't me. Plus I'm too epic :P

So, I hereby cast my vote on The Ace Railgun!

Fluffy Cupcake

Justice needs to be brought to whoever did this. Not death though, that's stooping down to the same level as this murderer.

What do you suggest then, put in prision?

JimbobJeffers - I was listening to the radio that night, as it happened, so it wasn't me. Plus I'm too epic :P

Hmm, listening to the radio in your room alone can be suspicious. Like you know, you left the radio on to make someone think you were there but really weren't.

The Ace Railgun - You didn't exactly deny the murder when your bare hands were mentioned.

Hmm, whether to vote JJ or Ace... I think I'll vote JJ for now. If a draw occurs I'll switch to Ace.

The Ace Railgun

I vote that it's JJ...you were hogging all of the Ice cream last night at the party, that was pretty shellfish of you...

shellfish

shellfish-platter.jpg

O.T.

What? I think it fits, even more so there seems to be a giant mutant shrimp in this round. :P This has been your interruption for the round. :P
  • Like 1

Just posting to say that: Weekend. Will only be on one of two days most likely, saturday or sunday but not both. So yeah, one day willbe longer than the rest.

Fluffy Cupcake

So the vote thus far:

JimbobJeffers: Votes Ace

Xiron: Votes JJ, or Ace if tie

TheAceRailgun: Has not voted.

Yajmo: Has not voted

Might I recommend putting that in the post on the top of this page (because you own it) and update it as votes get said. And then you can refer back to it if you like when all votes have come in.

1) What do you suggest then, put in prision?

>JimbobJeffers - I was listening to the radio that night, as it happened, so it wasn't me. Plus I'm too epic :P

2) Hmm, listening to the radio in your room alone can be suspicious. Like you know, you left the radio on to make someone think you were there but really weren't.

The Ace Railgun - You didn't exactly deny the murder when your bare hands were mentioned.

3) Hmm, whether to vote JJ or Ace... I think I'll vote JJ for now. If a draw occurs I'll switch to Ace.

1) A long time in prison, yes.

2) Suspicious indeed, but I didn't do it. I was too busy cleaning the toilet (check it out, it's sparkly clean now!).

3) This kind of 50/50 statement to me presents you as innocent. I'll keep my vote on Ace and hope you have a change of heart :)

I vote that it's JJ...you were hogging all of the Ice cream last night at the party, that was pretty shellfish of you...

My apologies... I love ice cream! At least I left the strawberry and mint ice creams, I don't like those flavours.

Anyway, voting against the person that voted you? SUUUSPIIICIOOOUS! As I said before, I maintain my original vote of Ace!

• Like 1

Then, amongst the arguing, a ghostly wail was heard by all.

"WooOooOOOooOOooOoo!"

The lights flickered, the hotel began to get cold, things started falling off shelves.

Then, all the hotel doors opened at once, and slammed shut one by one.

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

And finally, an apparition appeared at the end of the hallway that looked like Drill Master.

He raised his hand and pointed to one of the people, it was uncertain which one though.

"It was YOU!" Drill Master's ghost shouted. 

Suddenly, he rushed down the hall towards them, screaming all the way.

He then vanished upon reaching the group. The hotel then became quiet.

O.T.
I really wanted to post because this is the best round yet, so I added this little piece.
  • Like 2

*Is hiding behind the giant shrimp, who is hiding behind Yajmo*

Hey, I'm scared you can't hide behind me, I need to hide behind you. (wait wut?)

Ok, Xiron the jig is up, we know you did it. (Voting for Xiron)

Fluffy Cupcake

Hey hey now, why the sudden change in votes Ace? It would of been a tie you see, had you not changed your vote, and then my vote would of automatically changed to you. I COULD call this being suspicious, but I'll just say it is an act of defence. Well in my act of defence, I now change my vote to Ace!

It would of been a tie you see, had you not changed your vote, and then my vote would of automatically changed to you

Now gee that is funny.

not the ha ha kinda funny but gee thats interesting kinda funny

:P

To be honest i was just throwing accusations at a wall to see what would stick. I was going to evaluate Xirons reaction to my claim and then maybe change my vote.

You supported my claim, breaking the tie to kill someone @ Ace and this brings up my suspicions of you and so...

Vote changed: New Vote = Ace

The Ace Railgun

Ok I haven't really seen the previous posts before DM's ghost but really? Anyway since we are all changing votes, I chose Yajmo for no freaking reason...then if Xiron changes his I'll change mine back to JJ, and if JJ changes then I'll just jump out the window and eliminate my self -_- This'll be my third time dying if this goes through, why do you all gang up on me!! Was it my bear hands? Or did DM's ghost blackmail you...

Edit: Stupid freaking spellcheck that breaks all logic and grammar...

:  :wimp:  :wimp:  :  :wimp:  :  

then I'll just jump out the window and eliminate my self This'll be my third time dying if this goes through, why do you all gang up on me

much feels. You have a way with words.

Vote = Ace

Can I pass for my vote this round?

I'm so lost right now. Can you guys make a decision that isn't reliant on someone else's decision? I'm sticking with Ace though, sorry buddy :

I'm so lost right now.

Well... Um... Xiron is voting Ace, and Yajmo was voting Ace but now doesn't want to vote at all, DM is haunting the hotel now, and Ace is voting Yajmo but will vote Xiron if Xiron changes and will eliminate himself if you change your vote, and you were voting Ace last I checked.

I think that's the current situation?

So That means the majority votes.. Ace? I think?

Reading through, yeah, I think it's currently:

Ace - Yajmo
Xiron - Ace
JJ - Ace
Yajmo - Pass

Assuming you're allowing passes. Eek, Ace! Don't be disheartened by the three-death-streak thing though, clearly you're having a strong impact in each game :)

Fluffy Cupcake

Assuming you're allowing passes.

Just added a rule I forgot about. Citizens can choose to not vote if they so desire.

I think that says enough.

Anyway, I think I'll go back to voting JJ. No backup of Ace this time if tie.

Anyway, I think I'll go back to voting JJ. No backup of Ace this time if tie.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So now it's

Ace -> Yajmo

JJ -> Ace

Xiron ->JJ

Yajmo -> Pass

Guys stop changing your votes and pick someone. Starting now, label your vote with [FINAL], okay, and once your vote is final it can't be changed. Non-final votes will not be counted. That is the only solution I can think of.

The vote has been cleared, and if I don't have everyone's votes by noon tomorrow (Eastern US time) I'm moving on with the votes we have. I hate to have to do this but this is getting out of hand.

Fluffy Cupcake

The vote has been cleared, and if I don't have everyone's votes by noon tomorrow (Eastern US time) I'm moving on with the votes we have. I hate to have to do this but this is getting out of hand.

Yeah, I was really unsure about moving my backup, because of how out of control and nowhere this is getting. Well, I guess I will say my final is my original: [FINAL] JJ with Ace backup.

The Ace Railgun

Well since Xiron changed mine is now JJ [Final] (just so we don't end up with a three way tie and can move on to the next day) anybody else changing or staing the same?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.