Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

Round 2? I'm in!

Awesome; The more people the funner the game is.

Do you guys think I should include the detective role this time y/n?

Depends, I don't exactly understand how that one works. What do you mean by 'investigate?' Do they just PM you saying 'Is _____ The mafia?' and you say Y/N?

Fluffy Cupcake

Yes, that is exactly how it works (although you don't have to say those exact questioning words).

If they find out who the mafia is though, they have to persuade the voters to vote that person. This can be tricky though, because if you just go all out saying "I'M THE DETECTIVE AND THIS PERSON IS MAFIA" someone might think you are the mafia trying to be tricky. ;)

The Ace Railgun

Do you guys think I should include the detective role this time y/n?

A detective would be cool, as long as there aren't any Death Note fanboys lurking around....

If we've only got seven or eight people (if @le717 turns up) then I don't think we should have a detective. More players, then yes.

P.S. Xiron, you STILL haven't corrected (in the first post) 'rolls' to 'roles.' It annoys me.... merely by existing. :P

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

P.S. Xiron, you STILL haven't corrected (in the first post) 'rolls' to 'roles.' It annoys me.... merely by existing. :P

But the biggest, most noticeable, role is corrected so why does it matter? Fixed. ;P

Dunno what I was thinking the day I typed that, I know it is spelled role yet I spelled it as roll.

Fluffy Cupcake

Registrations closed. Roles have been sent out. Positions were completely randomized with a randomizer. Do not proceed to talk about the game until it is over. Gameplay only. Any pre-registrations for the next round can be sent to me via PM. Thank you.

GAME START

Registrations closed. Roles have been sent out. Positions were completely randomized with a randomizer. Do not proceed to talk about the game until it is over. Gameplay only. Any pre-registrations for the next round can be sent to me via PM. Thank you.

Breaking the rules just this once. I'm going camping today and won't be back until Monday afternoon. I'm on my phone, and I don't if I will have sketchy service there, so I may not be able to reply for awhile. Sorry guys if I delay the game.

Breaking the rules just this once. I'm going camping today and won't be back until Monday afternoon. I'm on my phone, and I don't if I will have sketchy service there, so I may not be able to reply for awhile. Sorry guys if I delay the game.

IT'S HIM! HE'S THE MAFIA! :P (Joking.)

• Like 4

Fluffy Cupcake

Could of told me in PM.. but alright, I guess everyone knows now.

A new day has arisen, and aidenpons was found dead. Reports say that the cause of death was by getting a door slammed in the face too hard.

Nooo, aidenpons! I was going to give you this pie I baked...

Let's think about this.

JimbobJeffers - not me, I'm too epic.
Drill Master - I dunno, I enjoyed that game of pool with you yesterday so I'll leave you for now.
Yajmo - You died last time. Maybe you've been given a different role this time?
Xiron - You're the narrator.
aidenpons
Fushigisaur - I haven't heard from you since we had a drink down the pub last week. Suuuspiiiciooous...
The Ace Railgun - I have no beef with you. If you want to hang around the cows, that's not my problem. At least that's what Yajmo told me.

So I vote... FUSHIGISAUR!
  • Like 3

At least that's what Yajmo told me.

wat

Hmm, I cant really think of any good theories, 

Drill Master raises suspicion for me though. He must have an important role considering he would be "holding up" the game if he was gone camping.

The Ace Railgun

I'd have to put my vote on JimBobJeffers, diverting the attention away from him self is too suspicious...

Also wasn't Fushigisaur it last time?

At least that's what Yajmo told me.

wat

Hmm, I cant really think of any good theories, 

Drill Master raises suspicion for me though. He must have an important role considering he would be "holding up" the game if he was gone camping.

Truth be told, I am camping today, thank you very much.

Hmm. It can't be Jimbob cause I saw him go home after our game of pool.

Yajmo died last time, so he's probably hiding in his bunker.

Fushigisaur was the Mafia last time, and he may have changed his ways.

My vote goes to The Ace Railgun. You kept staring at me at that restaurant. Plus I don't know you well enough to not see you as a threat.

• Like 2

Also wasn't Fushigisaur it last time?

Yes, I was mafia last time. I think you'll all agree that it wouldn't be fun to have the same mafia twice. I promise I'm not mafia again, but you can choose not to believe me, whatever.

I have no clues as to who it may be so since Jimbob voted for me I'm voting for him in return. So there :P

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

JimbobJeffers - Votes Fush
Drill Master - Votes Ace
Yajmo - Votes DM.
Fushigisaur - Votes JJ
The Ace Railgun - Votes JJ

By the majority of the votes, the villagers killed off JimbobJeffers.
JJ was innocent.

Night approaches.

P.S. During the day, I will now keep vote status on the first post in this topic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.