Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

You in for another round JimbobJeffers?

I'MUPFORROUNDTHREECOUNTMEINPLSPLSPLS

I guess that wasn't clear enough - translation: "I'm up for round three, count me in please!" :P

You in for another round JimbobJeffers?

I'MUPFORROUNDTHREECOUNTMEINPLSPLSPLS

I guess that wasn't clear enough - translation: "I'm up for round three, count me in please!" :P

You forgot two 'please's. The actual translation is "I'm up for round three, count me in please please please."

Fluffy Cupcake

Well since Fushigisaur volunteered first, I guess he will be Narrator for this round.

Also Fushigisaur, mind adding game start to your post and game end and the end of the game like I've been doing... I actually edited them into mine a couple days ago. :P

It sets a visual timelime of when the games were in play and when they finished.

O.T.
I don't know when the registration will close but I'm gonna post this now.

The town of Cliffport is a small one, population under 100. Mostly it is made up of people who've been in the area for generations and know no other place to go. No one really wants to move in, the towns reputation makes sure of that. It is the main headquarters for one of the largest and most active organized crime rings in the country, and they aren't just large but good at what they do as well. The members blend so well into the society that no one knows who might or might not be a member.

However, the police have a lead. The leader of the mafia is meeting with a contact from another town later this month, and the contact arrives in town today. But, there is a problem...

The contact arrived by train, a small train with not many passengers, but enough to make it inconvenient. For the tracks leading out of town are damaged, and the entire load of passengers has to stay in town until the repairs are done. And the mafia could be any one of them...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the local hotel, the desk clerk sits snacking on her lunch. It's against company policy to eat on the job, but the hotel doesn't get much business anyhow so who's to judge. However she's surprised by several travelers through the door, each one looking a little worse for wear. She eyes them suspiciously. Nothing about this crowd is normal, she thinks. I must watch them...

"You must sign the ledger before you can get your keys," she pushes a clipboard towards them. 

"Sign here..."

O.T.
So until the roles are sorted out, go ahead and roleplay a little. Sign the ledger now.

O.T.
EDIT: holy crap that's a lot of typos. FIxed now

The Ace Railgun

*let's out a long sigh and signs the annoying ledger* You may want to watch out for the giant mutant shrimp down the street, it's eating people like popcorn chicken. *I say to Xiron as I walk out the door*

* grabs pen*

*goes to sign*

*pen slips out of hand*

*bends over to pick up pen*

*hits forehead on desk*

Ow

*begins to sign name*

*pen runs out of ink*

* "Yajr" is written on the paper*

Um does any one have a spare pen?

Thanks!

*finishes signing*

* "Yajrno" is written" *

Sorry about the hold up. Also, sorry my name is multiple colors, Drill Master gave me a blue pen. 

hmm... I will just trace over the other part of my name

* "Yajmo" is written*

*Hands pen back*

Thanks again!

Roles have been sent out.

GAME START

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*retrieves hotel room key*

"Hmm. Room 14? Alright, I guess I'll head there now."

*enters elevator. upon reaching the 2nd floor, the elevator shutters as if it is about to come crashing down*

*sees Xiron going into Room 16*

"I'm taking the stairs next time" I exclaim to him. He didn't hear me.

*enters Room 14. throws suitcase in a chair and looks around.*

"I guess this room will do. A little worse for wear though."

*lays down on bed and turns on the TV to watch the news.*

*lays down on bed and turns on the TV to watch the news.*

The newscaster is well-groomed, as all newscasters tend to be. Too well-groomed, such that he had an artificial look to him.

"Many lives were lost in the struggle, but the shrimp was eventually beaten into submission thanks in large part due to a large cache of weapons found in a nearby alleyway. We are still unclear as to how the mutation came about. It will be put into cold storage until the railway is repaired, at which point it will be shipped to Northbrook to be studied. And now the weather..."

You don't need to hear to report, though. You can hear the pitter-patter on your windows and the wind starts to pick up.

A storm is coming.

• Like 3

Ah, room 17 for me. I'll set up my PS3 and see if I can platinum another game. Assuming they have a good TV-What the? This TV is incredibly old, I won't be able to make anything out on it... Ah well.

Anyway, the bed's nice and I'll give the toilet a good clean. I'll have a think about the people I met today as I do so...

*Turns on the radio*

The Ace Railgun

*I walk through the door again after having gone to the supermarket, carrying the mutant shrimp over my shoulder, and picked up my key before entering the hallway and going to the elevator where an eerie Muzak was playing through the speakers. I smiled nostalgically as I said* "Reminds me of that one time at band camp..."

The Ace Railgun

*I see Yajmo as I walk down the hall way past the vending machine to my room* Yo! There are still some Mutant shrimp running around like godzilla outside you might to catch one before they're all gone. *I say while the giant shrimp dangles over my shoulder*

Fluffy Cupcake

Xiron sees the two down the hallway. Hey guuuuyz, wazup? That's quite the shrimp you got there Ace, you gonna invite anyone over for dinner?

The desk clerk has to work night shifts now to accommodate the extra guests. The hotel has always been understaffed, but it was never a problem before when no one ever stayed there. The winds and rain from outside mix together with the sound of smooth jazz coming from room 17 as she sits, doing the crossword puzzle on the back of the local paper with a pen that one of the guests had carelessly left behind. 

Suddenly she hears another sound- thunder? Couldn't be, no. Some kind of thumping though-

and then, one loud CRASH.

It came from the stairwell.

She dropped her paper and calmly made her way to the stairwell to investigate. There, she found the bent, bruised and broken form of Drill Master looking up at her. He must have fell. She glanced up at the top of the stairwell, and several floors up she saw the edge of a shadow disappear around a corner and she knew- he didn't fall. He was pushed.

She pulled out her phone to dial 911, but had no signal. Cliffport didn't have a good cell signal normally and the chances of getting reception during a storm were less than none. She tried the landline- dead. Someone had cut the line. The storm outside was getting worse by the minute, there was no leaving at this point. They were trapped.

She knew that one of the new guests was a doctor, so she called them up. There was nothing that the doctor could do.

All the other guests were awakened from the commotion, and gathered for a council. One of them had killed Drill Master, and the other guests wanted justice.

And so the first night has passed, and four guests remain.

Morning has come.

Fluffy Cupcake

My word! Who could of done this!?

Hmm. Seeing you take out that large shrimp by yourself with nothing but your bare hands makes me have suspicions about you Ace....

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.