Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

Alright all ye fellas, time to get this debate a-movin'. First off, I hope God rests Ace's poor soul, the fine fella didn't darn tootin' deserve the undignified death he got. I'll look after ye family Ace, if they ever be needin' a shoulder or two t' cry on.

As for the murderer? Well, there are...

*Jimbob raises his right hand and slowly lifts up each finger as he counts the people in the room*

...Uh, six- no wait, five people in this here room, all as likely and equally unlikely as the other. Xiron, you be accusin' Drill Master, but DM you accused him back in retaliation. Suspicious behaviour, perhaps, but I'm sure it can be explained - where were you last night? In fact, where were all of ye last night, hm?

Last night I was fixin' up my horse's saddle ready for a gallop in the mornin'. Then I went down to check on the cattle again (lucky me, Barnaby's legs were juuust fine), and I was in bed for midnight.

Now you wait just a doggone minute, Xiron. I'm a nice, gentle man. I take good care of my horses, and you know I'd help out if'in you ever needed something. I could think it to be that you were the killer.

Oh yeah? Well I didn't see ya help me the one time my horse fell down a well.

Now hold on one minute, sir. I thought we agreed none of this 'he did this' and 'you did thayt' nonsense? You know what? I'm gettin' a little suspicious of ye, Xiron. I accuse you good sir, unless you can come up with a fine decent alibi?

Oh, also, I did wave back to ye Ace when you called me. I thought to myself "what a fine gentlemen he be." :)

Fushi is not currently awake

I am? Oh, why yes of course. I were asleep all night and most of the mornin' too. Aint got up to nothing oudda the ord'nery. Yeh he he.

Fluffy Cupcake

where were you last night? In fact, where were all of ye last night, hm?

Now hold on one minute, sir. I thought we agreed none of this 'he did this' and 'you did thayt' nonsense? You know what? I'm gettin' a little suspicious of ye, Xiron. I accuse you good sir, unless you can come up with a fine decent alibi?

I think we can all say that we were home doing ar own businesses, but unless someone saw someone else elsewhere at the time, none can really prove otherwise.

The reason I'm just throwin out the blame is because we've been here long enough, and I don't want to be here all day, I have stuff that needs tendin to!

I don't think ya'v been around me enough, else you would know that Ace was a good buddy of mine. Now for what reason would I have to go out killing one of my best pals?

• Like 1

Hold on a second... What about you, Yajmo? You've been purty quiet durrin' this here discussion. What have you got to say about pool ol' Ace?

Perhaps you've been a hiddin' somethin'?

Now that I think of it, you say you were best pals with Ace, Xiron, but ya seem to be wantin' to leave in a hurry. I'm sure we all got stuff to tend to, but what's more important here? Findin' Ace's killer, or doin' our daily routines?

Fluffy Cupcake

Both are of equal importance, maybe this ever so slightly more, an while I really would like to know who done it, we've spent quite a while arguin over it already, with no progression.

Ye know what? I bet one of dem quite ones is the killer, and they are just sittin back and enjoyin seein us fight.

Now that I think of it, you say you were best pals with Ace, Xiron, but ya seem to be wantin' to leave in a hurry. I'm sure we all got stuff to tend to, but what's more important here? Findin' Ace's killer, or doin' our daily routines?

Just stepping in for a moment to say this: I'm not sure if Xiron was referring to the timing in the story that needs to speed up, but this game IS dragging out way too much. It has been day for two real days now! I'm not trying to rush you guys, more like herd you like cows and start moving toward the proper direction so night can finally fall. ;)

I did not say I voted for you, Yajmo. I said you've been suspicious sittin' there all quiet-like.

After further thought, I vote Yajmo [FINAL]. Not because he votes for me, but for he has yet to say anything upon Ace's behalf. And you voting for me just because make me even more suspicious of you.

What about the rest of you fellers? What do the rest of this table decide?

Fluffy Cupcake

I'm not sure if Xiron was referring to the timing in the story that needs to speed up, but this game IS dragging out way too much.

Sorta, it was a in play hint that I was wanting to move on. ;)

Btw, I did make a rule that if 24 hours have passed, those who haven't voted (unless specifying they will be gone) can be counted as null vote.

Still keeping my vote to DM [Final].

Btw, the vote stats are in the OP, so don't need to remind us. ;)

the tie you mean...that is suspicious...

But it's not a tie. It's 1 vote Yajmo, 2 votes DM and 1 vote Xiron. If I wanted a tie I would have voted Yajmo, or better yet, voted DM and not need to hear the last vote.

Okey fellers, seems we's decided that DM is n the wrong here, lock 'im up and let's get to bed. G'night everasfglsfnlknzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*fush is asleep*

After a long, drawn-out, and heated discussion, you all decide to go on with your daily lives, acting and getting along as if -almost- nothing had happened. The only real difference was Ace's relatives coming in and gathering his things and some of the posse looking around the the house for clues.

It was almost nightfall when a messenger arrives at your house, saying you are requested to appear before the council in the saloon in ten minutes. Upon arriving, you are all shocked to see each other present. You thought they wanted to see you! The sheriff began to speak.

"Gentlemen, you are all aware of what happened last night. The entire town is mourning the loss of The Ace Railgun, and I know you must be the most effected by his sudden passing, what with how close friends you were. The council has thought long and hard over who could have committed such a tragic crime, surveying the land, the evidence, events surrounding the murder, and we have come to the conclusion that whoever did it has to be one of you. Suicide was not the culprit, somebody killed Ace. Now understand me. Nobody is under arrest, nobody has been convicted. It is simply the fact that all evidence points to one of you five men, and I speak on the behalf of everyone we pray to the Almighty it was not one of you. However, even you yourselves think it was among your group, per the admittedly lengthly discussion that occurred amongst yourselves this morning."

"Here is how this will go", the sheriff continued. "Each one of you will be given a slate, and you will write the name of the person you think did it. It will be taken up by of the council and delivered to me. Once they are tallied, the person with the majority vote will be orderly and peacefully be taken to the jail, where he will spend the night. The rest of you will go home, but two deputies will be placed outside your home as a precautionary measure, close enough to see any activity but far away enough to give you comfort you are not be spied upon. Upon sunrise, if nobody has been killed, the man in jail will be tried in court.Otherwise, they will be set free with no record against you, and may continue on with their life. Again, nobody here is being accused. The council has unanimously agreed this is the safest way to handle this incident. Let the votes be cast."

The votes were tallied. With three votes, Drill Master was lead to the jail house as night fell, with the remaining votes falling to Yajmo and Xiron. The deputies were stationed, and all nervously awaited the coming light.

The next morning, once everybody was awake, the results was collected. Nobody had died. Drill Master's house was searched once he was brought, still all in peace, from the jail. The remaining four also observed. Inside was found bottles of poison, medicine that only existed in the East, papers showing where he had obtained lands from various people all around the West, each listed under a different name. Finally, a list containing the names of the five, including Ace, and how he planned to steal their property. Drill Master was the Eastern City Slicker, the Mafia!

"Drill Master," said the sheriff, "We do our best to give accurate but swift justice. Though the evidence is plain you are at fault, you will still be tried under a fair court. However, we are not like others around here. Before one is tried, we allowed the accused to make a request, and we will do our best to grant it. What is your petition?"

My horses, Spirit and Rain? Set them free. No. Let Me set them free.

One of the deputies spoke up.

"If the sheriff and council permits, this thing you ask can be done. I myself and others here saw Drill Master buy Spirit and Rain from old man Peters. Be that money he paid for them earned or stolen we'll never know, but old man Peters received great joy by his dearly beloved horses being sold to such a kind, caring, hard-working man, despite what hidden motives Drill Master had. If old man Peters were still alive, he would want Spirit and Rain to be set free to roam the land."

After a minute of silence, the sheriff spoke. "Drill Master, your request has been granted. Set your horses free. You will be returned to your cell when you have finished your grieving. Everyone else, return to your work. I will personally stay here and stand guard."

---------------------------------------------- GAME END ----------------------------------------------

• Like 2

I went to the stables, looked at my horses, sighed, and open the gate. I took off the leads, hugged both of them, and let the horses go. They ran off in the field. I watched them until they disappeared on the horizon. I fell to my knees. "I'm... sorry, Ace'"

You can cut the act, DM, we know you're really evil and twisted. Now get outta here, I said GET OUTTA HERE!

Oh, also, I'd like to sign up to the narration list I think. I don't expect to match the quality of narration so far, but I'll have a laugh :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.