Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

I’m surprised no-one’s done this theme before… HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO

Chief had sent some raiders down to planet U. Their names were nine – Nine. Nine for mortal members doomed to leave.

And one for the Tongue Master Aiden on his Lego throne.

One strobe to rule them all,

One strobe to find them,

One strobe to bring them all…

…and in the brightness… bind them.

ANYWAY, back on-topic… :P

There were nine Rock Raiders who had been tasked to go down to the planet:

aidenpons, , natcO, The Ace Railgun, Xiron, Fushigisaur, MaelstromIslander, noghiri, and Seaborgium.

Nine Rock Raiders. One was the commander (me :P) of the HQ.

The others were mere raiders who loved to take shortcuts over lava and run for sandwiches. :P But one of them had other plans to take over the HQ for himself….

[/CheesyPlot]

ROUND 8 BEGIN

O.T.
It is my job to saturate this with as many puns as possible. Just for you, Xiron.

AS A REVENGE FOR YOUR BLINKING.

AidenBridge watched from his vantage point, directly over the BRIDGE connecting one side of the HQ to the other across the underground river.

... you have been warned.

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

O.T.

It is my job to saturate this with as many puns as possible. Just for you, Xiron.

AS A REVENGE FOR YOUR BLINKING.

aidenpons uses puns. It's not very effective.

The fact I got a notification saying I got a PM brought me back to RRU, only for this post though. :-P

See, I would get involved, but being busy and not owning the game are kind of handicaps.

Someone want to tell the non-informed what it' like (the game in general)?

The Ace Railgun

Nine

Nine%2BRussian%2BPoster.jpg

Back to Mafia...

*As Aidenbridge sat over his bridgey bridge The Ace Railgun could be seen lounging around the river, waiting for the others to arrive*

• Like 2

I walk into the bridge trying to eat a sandwhich.  It doesn't work very well.  After 15 minutes, I turn around and spontaneously cross the bridge.

I arrive on a tunnel scout eating a sandwich. The sandwich was kind of crispy, but very burnt. I rushed to the support station to get another.

Fluffy Cupcake

See, I would get involved, but being busy and not owning the game are kind of handicaps.

Someone want to tell the non-informed what it' like (the game in general)?

This isn't a game you own.

Read the OP (past the rounds part)? Basically, there is one killer (or something of the like) and... well just read the OP okay? It has a bunch of detail that I'm not going to put all down here. You actually brought to my attention that I should add information about Day & Night, so I added that.

I had just ran half way across the cave when I realized it was lunch break. Knowing this I ran all the way back to base empty handed and grabbed myself a sandwich to eat. These sandwiches were the best! They were just too good to be kept sitting for long, this being the reason I had to run back as soon as possible while not taking anything back with me.

Quisoves Potoo

Erasmus Barnabas Robert Bertram Quisoves Pugnat Cotidie was a man about five-foot ten-inches, possessed of a Roman nose, a ginger head of hair (which gave him the appearance of a demented choirboy,) a bushy mustache, and a Manchesterian accent, and clad in a disheveled orange uniform. He left the mess-hall and proceeded to the titanic, utilitarian edifice serving as the Rock Raider garage. Sliding his identity card into the appropriate metal slot, he walked, at a measured pace, to his antique vehicle. It was a source of much mockery from the other Raiders, a relic of an age similar and yet so dissimilar to their own. "Similar and yet so dissimilar," this was also an apt description for the vehicle's present job in comparison to its past role. It had always been used for mining. But whereas now it served to further the exploratory efforts of the L.M.S Explorer, it had once performed a humanitarian task: That of saving the Earth from severe and mysterious tremors. It was painted lime-green, as it had always been, and sported a gigantic, conspicuously non-shining,  drill on its face. This "Thunder Driller," as it had been named since its inception in the Twenty-First Century, was, with diligent maintenance, more than the equal of any contemporary mining vehicle. Other Raiders would often tease Erasmus by warning him to be careful of "Mini-Monsters," as the silicon-based biped lifeforms, native to Earth, has been dubbed by a German scientist working on that great  mission in for which the Driller was made. Erasmus would have reminded them that they were so yclept to distinguish them from larger "rock monsters," larger than any rock beasties that had yet been encountered on this forsaken asteroid, but that was not his style. And so he set off, performing his duty with his typical oddball efficiency.

O.T.

Thunder
Driller
oh. you are going with the Power miners prequal to rockraiders
theory. I like that one! :Dwidth="14" height="16"> 

i recieved a not burnt sandwich from the support station. it was great. i noticed xiron eating a sandwich, and said hi.

MaelstromIslander

I went ahead and grabbed a sandwich, and also grabbed another while no one was looking. I waved at natco, but noticed he was distracted by xiron, so i just left the support station to go look for some crystals. I boarded a Chrome Crusher, and went looking for some crystals for me to obtain.

Quisoves Potoo

I watch anxiously as the story edges dangerously close to terrible fanfiction territory.

I assure you that my intent was not to write fancfiction. The inclusion of the Thunder Driller was meant to be humorous, since Power Miners is detested by many members of this site (though I'm rather fond of the theme.)

Here, have an animated tongue-smiley: hvrc3Xo.gif

The Ace Railgun

O.T. Awww, nobody caught my reference... :P  

sight

O.T. Sight? I think you mean site...

*As the other FINALLY start to arrive she decides to hop on a tunnel scout to go on the routine patrol, check her lunch pack, and supplies kit she took off away from the group*

Quisoves Potoo

O.T. Sight? I think you mean site...

Oh dear, how naughty of me. hvrc3Xo.gif

Thanks for spotting my mistake. Them's the fruits of hasty typing.

EDIT: The reference to 9? I got it. I loved that movie.

• Like 1

Having nothing better to do I eat a sandwich. I do not understand the ritual, I cannot know what its significance is, but nonetheless, I devour my sandwich. I cannot help but wonder if the mafia would be more successful if they just went into the honest sandwich shop industry. 

• Like 2

Quisoves Pugnat was talked to by one of the members, who told him to place some dynamite to blow up a wall. Thinking nothing of this, he dutifully did so.

5... what's this? An Energy Crystal? How has no-one seen this? RRU needs those. 4... He picked it up. What about the dynamite? 3... He ran away. 2... But the crystal... he went back to pick it up. 1... OH NO IT'S ABOUT TO GO OFF!!

*BOOOOOM*

Unit Teleported Safely.

Blackness. When his eyes focused back on the LMS explorer, the first thing he saw was Chief with a stern look on his face, his arms folded, and his foot tapping.

sml_gallery_7851_358_55783.jpgsml_gallery_7851_358_26889.jpgsml_gallery_7851_358_37272.jpgsml_gallery_7851_358_47078.jpgsml_gallery_7851_358_14017.jpgsml_gallery_7851_358_57608.jpg

TL;DR: is now dead, squabble amongst yourselves to guess who killed him. :P

EDIT: He had no special roles.

• Like 1

Quisoves Potoo

Alack, I am slain. :0
I have my suspicions concerning the identity of the Mafia, but I'm not allowed to say, am I?

I think Xiron did. He has shifty eyes.

Though I don't accuse. Yet.

Actually, Ace has been rather quiet. Ace seems the logical suspect.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.