RRU Minecraft Server

Jimbob

I'm interested in signing up. My Minecraft username is ToaMeiko.

Cool. We'll add you to the "Add to the server when they qualify" list.

Um, he doesn't now?

In order to sign up to this server you must have at least 10 posts and have been a member for at least 4 months.

Meiko

Member Since 21 Apr 2013

Active Posts 19

Fluffy Cupcake

Whoops. I read that 2013 as 2014 for some reason. I guess the low post count since then plus the other newbies asking didn't help that cause either...

Definitely interested in joining now that I've got 10 posts.

(Don't worry, there will still be more posts after this one. :P)

Edit/Note: Tarkairadan is my username on MC.

Drill Master

I get the feeling >the last thing I said will be totally ignored now because how quickly it was buried due to my Meiko mistake...

Anyhow, I forgot to say, I still have the Build Wars arena. :3

Nay, you only have a mere copy. Tis I who has the True Build Wars Arena! And if we get it put in, I'll run the Championship (no more delays, I promise.)

• 3 weeks later...

A small update about stuff, that was added on the server in the last few weeks:

-Rob saved a village and surrounded it with a nice wooden wall and gates, that close automatically at night

-ExRicky currently builds a temple of epic proportions (seriously!)

-I was also pretty busy and added a ton of automatic farms and other stuff, that I stole from several youtube videos,

to the northern village to make it a good place for supply.

(features: automatic/semiautomatic farms/generators for cobblestone, snow, pumpkins, oaktrees, sugar cane etc. and

devices like a mob tower with an auto-collector, an automatic furnace system, a vertical farm and a zombie xp farm)

The Ace Railgun

I'll sign up! Yea count me in on this server.

Edit: Minecraft username is GalgamJD

You've been added.

The Ace Railgun

Did the IP change, or is the server just down again? I can't seem to establish a connection.

The IP changed, if you still have the old one. It's up and running as far as I can tell.

I was asked a while ago whether it was okay to put torches on the land that I had claimed.... I say now, go ahead. I doubt I will ever use that land, I've barely been on the server at all since it changed.

Fluffy Cupcake

The IP changed, if you still have the old one.

I did, thanks for the new one.

You should probably remove the IP from the post now.

• 2 weeks later...
Phantom Terror

It is on this day that I am eligible for registration for the Minecraft server of Rock Raiders United. Therefore, I humbly request that you add Phantom_Terror to the player list.

The Ace Railgun

Can I join?

You have to be 4 Months on RRU

AND have more than 5 posts on RRU @LC12 are you sure that's it? It says I can't add you. You aren't using a cracked version are you?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.