RRU Minecraft Server

Jimbob

The Ace Railgun

Yep, we shall handle it if it happens again, also I'd like to apologize for the lateness of the UHC video. There's been a slight delay, as finals are approaching in my college and I've got to buckle down and study my arse off. I will get it finished as quickly as I can and it WILL be up on YT for all to see hopefully sometime this month, this is also a good time mention that I won't be on the server as much as I'd like to during this month as well, I'll still be watching you all from the skys of D-Map though so don't go initiating your plans of devistation.

Lastly... That's a shame Pascal :( I thought that Minecraft could be played on SSD's though? This server is run on one, I think.

It's not becouse of the SSD I think, It might be the version of windows becouse Java is acting really weird (It won't open applets on the web).

Hmm, I don't know, which version of Windows you have installed, Pascal, but I also happen to have Windows (7 Home Premium 64-bit) and a SSD and I can play Minecraft without any problems.

The Ace Railgun

I'm a little late to the party, but I'd like to join the server. I think I qualify.

What's your IGN? I'll whitelist you

Long ago before I became Sparky/Sharkly I was "DrMarc", Heh. That's my IGN. Assuming that's what you mean.

Wait I thought that was some one else.  8S

Drill Master

Sorry for the delay, but I think it's time to get a move on.

The RRU Build Wars Championship #1 is ready to go. Players are set, the Bracket is finished, everything ready to go.

gallery_4309_397_78019.png

If there are any problems, or you can't make it, let me know now. Also tell me if you can still compete. If you don't within the next few days, I will send a warning PM. If no reply within 2 days after that sent PM, you will be disqualified and someone who wants to join will take your place.

• Like 2

JimbobJeffers, ready and waiting!

How should times be organised? Should we set them individually (e.g. RobExplorien and I choose our own time) or are you hoping for a big group event?

Drill Master

JimbobJeffers, ready and waiting!

How should times be organised? Should we set them individually (e.g. RobExplorien and I choose our own time) or are you hoping for a big group event?

I was planning on doing each pair seperately, like you and Rob one day, Fush and Brigs the next day, and so on, as long as times aren't an issue. I'm waiting for everyone to  say they're ready before continuing, then I'll probably do a mass PM to everyone to set up the times they can be on. Or something... I'll get it figured out once everyone replies.

RobExplorien

Separate rounds, okay, but how many members will there be online at the time of a round? I think it'd be nice if we had a few spectators to fill the stadium with. And the jury will consist of?

The RRU tower looks amazing! I wish I could have helped building it :(

It is by no means finished yet, you can still help if you like :thumbsup:

Do you think we should be discussing this on the other forum? That is what it is for, right?

That would be preferable seeing as this topic is 20 pages long now, but if it's easier for you to manage Build Wars through this topic DM then I have no problem with that.

The server has gone down, JJ. The dynamap is up and says we are logged in, but we were all kicked by a connection timeout error and cannot log back in for the same error.

Interesting... I've restarted the server, and since then Ace has logged in so maybe it's working again?

If not, which world were you in?

Interesting... I've restarted the server, and since then Ace has logged in so maybe it's working again?

If not, which world were you in?

You forget, I am never online anywhere until Sunday afternoons. :P

Anyway, I think my latest post in the Screenshots topic answers your question (P.S. Yes). :P

*IMPORTANT*

Mr Jimbob, we need you. Minecraft has been updated to 1.7.7 due to a Security problem. The server still runs on 1.7.2, PLEASE update this. And if people are trying to log in right now but can't then its because the server is outdated due to the latest update.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.