RRU Minecraft Server

Jimbob

Drill Master

Ok I think it's about time to get this under way.

Come one, come all, and welcome to the first RRU Minecraft Build Wars Championship!

The stadium sits quiet since the opening of the creative world, awaiting members who dare enter its gates and battle against each other to build the greatest structures in the smallest of time. Do you want your place upon the Hall of Fame? Do you want your build to be forever displayed for all to remember?

Then sign up for the RRU MBWC!

gallery_4309_397_360157.png

I'm looking for a minimum of 8 members to join. The 8 will be divided as such:

1 Red Team

VS

2 Blue Team

3 Red Team

VS

4 Blue Team

5 Red Team

VS

6 Blue Team

7 Red Team

VS

8 Blue Team

When 8 people have signed up I'll draw up an official round chart.

Player matchup will be randomized. As with the UHC, if you want to join, also state your time zone so I can set up the rounds at the proper times.

So if you wish to take place in the first RRU MBWC, let me know down below.

Players:

Yajmo

The Ace Railgun

RobExplorien

JimbobJeffers

Arthuriel

Fushigisaur

Brigs

Vitawrap

• Like 1

Drill Master

Can I join Red! :D

Sure you'll be on a Red Team. I just need to know your time zone.

I already did a round, but i'll join in. I'm -7 DST

That round was really just a test to make sure everything worked correctly. Post updated with a list for players joining.

The Ace Railgun
That round was really just a test to make sure everything worked correctly. 

Yeah I know, it doesn't change the fact that I still did one though. Oh and I want blue. 

Could you sign me up please ? ( UTC+1 )

Certainly, expect a PM soon! You don't need to worry about the time zone though, that's only for competitions such as UHC and Build Wars.

Here's Rocket Racer Run If you Want to import it
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fjmrt5blpoy8psh/Rocket%20Racer%20Run.zip

Thanks a bunch! :D I've got something else (I think) to import too, so I'll set aside some time soon to do it hopefully.

As for Build Wars, you can count me in. UTC+0. I prefer blue but honestly don't mind if four other people want it too. :thumbsup:

Sure, I'll participate in the war, assuming I'm not needed to judge. I'd be okay with judging too.

I'm in the same time zone as DM so that simplifies things.

I took the liberty of building some UHC victory monuments in the creative world. If someone else was planing to make one themselves, I can take down the ones I made.

Fluffy Cupcake

Cool, I'll play

Sorry, but you don't yet qualify to play on the server.

In order to sign up to this server you must have at least 5 posts and have been a member for at least 3 months.

News: New website is up!

It's nothing big, but I've set up a small little website to handle the server. This topic is getting pretty big, and I also receive frequent mod/plugin requests, plus there is general discussion here and there that would benefit from a more organised area of discussion.

You can check out the website here! Note that you do not need an account to view the forum/website, but you will need to create one to post there. Unfortunately I am able to see your email address, however, it's just the set up of the software, so please use one you don't mind me seeing. No one else can see it but me though. Please, when signing up, use the same username as you have on RRU too.

Fushigisaur, The Ace Railgun and Xiron will be made forum moderators if willing as they are moderators on the server too.

This topic can still be used for discussion of the server, particularly with server announcements (such as UHC and Build Wars) and member sign-ups. However, I would appreciate discussions of topics such as bug reports, plugin requests and so on to be moved there where possible. Thanks! :thumbsup:

UHC: Round 4

That's right, it's approaching that time again! UHC: Round 3 was a great success, introducing teams which everyone thoroughly enjoyed. As a result, Round 4 will feature teams again! However, only six players were able to join last round, which doesn't provide the level of carnage expected from UHC. Therefore I am loosening the requirements to join in to UHC!

If you are interested in joining in with Round 4 - a 3-hour(ish) team battle for survival - please post here. Additionally, please invite your friends and family! The more the merrier. Just note that anyone not on the forum will not be able to stay on the server afterwards. You will also be responsible for the people you invite should they not be on the forum, seeing as direct contact won't be available.

As it has been for the past three rounds, UHC will be held at the following time on Saturday 22nd March:

UTC-8:   10am -  1pm

UTC-7:   11am -  2pm
UTC+0:    6pm -  9pm
UTC+1:    7pm - 10pm

I look forward to your sign-ups, if you can make it!

Drill Master

I have signed up to the website.

Also, could I join the UHC just to spectate? Seeing has I'd die early on anyway due to the lack of proper internet.

Fluffy Cupcake

Please, when signing up, use the same username as you have on RRU too.

No can do. I already registered on webs many years ago, so I already have the name Segatendo.

Fushigisaur, The Ace Railgun and Xiron will be made forum moderators if willing as they are moderators on the server too.

I'll be glad to be one.

Thanks to all the above, you should be able to log in now (that, or you'll have received a verification email, I don't know how it works).

Also, could I join the UHC just to spectate? Seeing has I'd die early on anyway due to the lack of proper internet.

So far I've said no to spectators, but there will be an official (as in, not Bukkit) spectator feature coming to Minecraft very soon, so I'd be happy to have you spectate when that's introduced. :) Unless I get some plugins installed to do it instead. The reason being that, while I'm sure you wouldn't, spectators in general could be tempted to inform players on other players' activity.

The current sign-up list is now as follows:

This doesn't bind you to any contract, it just lists who has shown interest and may be able to join in.

I'd like to see the Minecraft Server for myself (I am NOT saying I don't believe there is a Minecraft Server), that is... ...Until I get Minecraft.

RobExplorien

I'd really like to join the next round, but just one problem, I can only attend on sundays for the time being. If it doesn't cause any trouble could it be held on the sunday? If there are people who can only attend on the saturday and want to join this UHC round, then I'll just skip the round.

Fluffy Cupcake

I noticed on the new forum you said you must be registered for 4 months and have 10 posts, and over here you said 3 months and 5 posts. I assume you plan to update the joining regulations here shortly?

*awaits mod status on forum*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.