~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

Maybe you wouldn't have your posts deleted if you didn't call people names and make yourself look immature in general. Like Sonic said, there's no need for such language. By the way, you do know Cyrem isn't the only person who can ban, right? Green mods can ban too, like the one that deleted that post where you were calling people bigots.

I know this from experience. DO NOT make Cirevam use his Banhammer. He ain't afraid to use it.

Anyway, I need to say something about the constant arguing on this topic:

Really? This has gone on long enough. The Bronies can't take a "joke," the mods have to intervene and DO THEIR JOB, and I'm left thinking, "Why hasn't this thread been deleted, like, MONTHS AGO?"

You see, THIS is the EXACT reason why I wanted to divert all pony-related discussion to some other website. I KNEW there would be flaming, and I KNEW the mods and god would have to intervene. That's what happens when a pony topic is the second largest thread on a forum site that ISN'T intended for Broniness.

Don't say I didn't try. Don't try to make me a part of this whole "Cold Flame War" (lol at the irony in that). You know what I mean by that if you know about the American/Soviet Russia Cold War. If you don't know, well, look it up.

SO, I'm all for Cyrem shutting down this thread if it happens again. In fact, I ENCOURAGE it. This site isn't about ponies. Sure, it's a free country (at least, it is where this site is hosted), but the constant b****ing of Bronies Vs. Haters, Bronies Vs. Non-Bronies (who aren't REALLY haters), and, yes, even Bronies Vs. Bronies, needs to have SOME sort of repercussion.

If this whole argument thing happens again, I want this thread closed. For GOOD. Really, we're giving the Bronies a bad name by our constant b****ing at others and, to a lesser extent, each other. On top of that, there are some trolls (not mentioning names. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) who just throw kindling onto the next flaming pile. All it takes is a spark (and all the Bronies are holding the metaphorical lighters), and FWOOSH! Another Forum Fire.

I think we should all just go on some other site to get our pony fix. It's what I did, and it doesn't QUITE have all the randomness of a single thread, but there aren't any haters.

I know I've been told to shut up about getting the RRU Bronies to post ponies elsewhere, but I'm fairly serious here. I have a bad feeling that this constant cycle of "FLAME-RAGE-MOD COMES IN AND POLITELY TELLS US ALL TO STFU-WASH-RINSE-REPEAT" will result in some Bronies getting perma-banned, and all of us being VERY ticked off. Probably.

It just needs to stop. Or else:

That is all.

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

@Studz, Yup. This thread is a mess because of the trolls and due to the lack of conversation. The most I get here when I post a variety of stuff is no reponse, or simple one time responses. People here obviously aren't interested in discussing things about it. Soooo, yeah, this thread definately gives a bad rep to people who don't know bronies outside of RRU. As for the other site, I guess I could give it ANOTHER go.

P.S. This topic is 11 pages behind the largest topic on RRU.

Problems, problems, let me tell you all to move again, problems problems, some ignorant thing about the mods and (GOD) getting involved, problems, problems, videos that should be inline with the text but aren't, problems, problems, give bronies a bad name, problems, problems, this topic should be closed, problems, problems, why don't we just close this terrible useless thread already and all leave RRU?

Sorry to emulate Extreme110 style of quoting but shut up already. I mean really. After reading your post then I couldn't even remember what the whole problem was in this topic anyways. So I looked back a page and found the problem posts and I will reply to them to solve this problem.

Do you guys like Bungie?

I thought so

[Link Remove]

I do not know who that is. I do not understad the relavince of your post even if it kinda looks like a pony.

I think I just lost all respect I once had for my favorite developer of all time.

How did you even get here? What kind of sad person follows every topic they post in even if it's about a subject they don't care about? Un-follow this topic now because you are the person that draws people to topics that they don't need to be in.

Well isn't that a kick in the teeth.

Exhibit number 1. You have no reason to be in this topic. The only reason I can think of that you are in this topic is because you saw Extreme110's post and decided that you need to check out what he wrote. Please un-follow him from this topic or something because he really is the lighter the majority of the time this topic is set on fire.

ONE insultless subject makes you have no respect. Gee, you really need to rethink what makes you have respect for someone.

I agree with you that he does, but on the other hand he does not have to do s***. If he want to lose all respect for something because they did something that he didn't agree with then that is what he is going to do and no one can stop him.

You're logic is terrible, if you hate someone you've liked for a long time based on one single opinion regarding a little TV show, then you are a pathetic and sad human being.

I pity you greatly.

Yes, yes, lets all give Extreme110 our pity. While we are at it then lets give other people feelings and emotions that they don't need and/or deserve. This will solve the problem most quickly.

I was making a joke to highlight my hatred of the subject matter. Obviously, bronies can't take jokes that don't come in colorful.

This topic has gone to hell. Bronies should have never come to RRU.

Your jokes are not funny. If you want people to get that you are joking more than 90% of the time you post then let me direct you to something that everyone should read. This here is called Poe's Law. Everyone should read it so there is less of a chance that something like this will likely happen in the future.

One thing I am wondering right now after reading McStudz post though is why do videos always go to the bottom of the post? It always ruins it.

So how did everyone like today's episode? I thought it was good. They made a lot of joke and stuff that people will definitely use for comics.

OK, one last thing:

Cyrem kind of has a right to post whatever he wants. He's not being overly sarcastic like Extreme was.

I'll keep a note of using Poe's Law from now on, though. I don't want to be responsible for causing a flaming match that closes this thread.

I do not know who that is. I do not understad the relavince of your post even if it kinda looks like a pony.

Ultimate facewall. Did you goto the link? Bungie makes Halo. They held an event with bronies. FFS.

How did you even get here? What kind of sad person follows every topic they post in even if it's about a subject they don't care about? Un-follow this topic now because you are the person that draws people to topics that they don't need to be in.

1. You're not my mother, so don't try and tell me what to do. I'll only retaliate harder.
  2. I do un-follow this topic. I read every single topic on the bored, so that none of the lights on the main page light up. I LIKE TO BE A MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY.
  3. I hope I am that kind of person, because this topic is dull and full of foolish things. Perfect place to trololol.

Exhibit number 1. You have no reason to be in this topic. The only reason I can think of that you are in this topic is because you saw Extreme110's post and decided that you need to check out what he wrote. Please un-follow him from this topic or something because he really is the lighter the majority of the time this topic is set on fire.

I don't even your "lighter" comment (nice grammar, bro), but I sure as hell know that you just told the ADMIN to PISS OFF. Nice going there, buddy.

Yes, yes, lets all give Extreme110 our pity. While we are at it then lets give other people feelings and emotions that they don't need and/or deserve. This will solve the problem most quickly.

It's funny how you bronies think I care, when in actuality, I cannot give less f***s. You're all just words and pictures on the internet. Can't hurt me, can't stop me.

Your jokes are not funny. If you want people to get that you are joking more than 90% of the time you post then let me direct you to something that everyone should read. This here is called Poe's Law. Everyone should read it so there is less of a chance that something like this will likely happen in the future.

You want me to use emoticons? Care factor 0%. I'll do what I do, and if you don't like it, it's a real shame that you care what some guy from a different country thinks and does.

• Like 3

1. Ultimate facewall. Did you goto the link? Bungie makes Halo. They held an event with bronies. FFS.

2. You're not my mother, so don't try and tell me what to do. I'll only retaliate harder. I do un-follow this topic. I read every single topic on the bored, so that none of the lights on the main page light up. I LIKE TO BE A MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY. I hope I am that kind of person, because this topic is dull and full of foolish things. Perfect place to trololol.

3. I don't even your "lighter" comment (nice grammar, bro), but I sure as hell know that you just told the ADMIN to PISS OFF. Nice going there, buddy.

4. It's funny how you bronies think I care, when in actuality, I cannot give less f***s. You're all just words and pictures on the internet. Can't hurt me, can't stop me.

5. You want me to use emoticons? Care factor 0%. I'll do what I do, and if you don't like it, it's a real shame that you care what some guy from a different country thinks and does.

1. I couldn't care less about Halo. Anyone who still cares about Halo isn't worth my time. In fact anyone who still cares about any modern shooting game isn't worth my time.

2. You un-followed this topic? Because it says in the upper-right corner that you are still following this topic. Oh and if you don't want the lights to show up then you should reply to the topics that you care about and then go to the "Mark Community Read" button at the bottom of the site and press "Mark all as read". That should solve the problem.

3. I would never tell Cyrem to leave in such a crude way. All I was saying was if he does not like Ponies and can't stand Bronies then what reason could he possible have to keep popping up in this topic. I know Cyrem is a reasonable person and that is the side of him I was trying to at. The fact that you would change what I wrote to try to escalate the problem is outrageous.

4. That was actually sarcasm because I knew you don't give a crap about this topic that you keep posting in. I should have ended it in an emoticon or something to show that I wasn't serious about feeling anything towards you and your responses to topics.

5. Well if that's how you feel about it then congratulations for the many flame wars and such that you happen because you made a "joke" and someone else thought you were being serious.

shut up already

This is rather what you need to do

Listen Lair of RockWhales, I don't care if you still think that I talk far to much or if you think my posts are not needed or to long or if I am completely wrong about something.

Unless you suddenly become Lair of Equestria then get out of this topic.

I would post the names of people who should or can be in this topic but I can't find the button that allows me to view the statistic of the topic.

1. I couldn't care less about Halo. Anyone who still cares about Halo isn't worth my time. In fact anyone who still cares about any modern shooting game isn't worth my time.

2. You un-followed this topic? Because it says in the upper-right corner that you are still following this topic. Oh and if you don't want the lights to show up then you should reply to the topics that you care about and then go to the "Mark Community Read" button at the bottom of the site and press "Mark all as read". That should solve the problem.

3. I would never tell Cyrem to leave in such a crude way. All I was saying was if he does not like Ponies and can't stand Bronies then what reason could he possible have to keep popping up in this topic. I know Cyrem is a reasonable person and that is the side of him I was trying to at. The fact that you would change what I wrote to try to escalate the problem is outrageous.

4. That was actually sarcasm because I knew you don't give a crap about this topic that you keep posting in. I should have ended it in an emoticon or something to show that I wasn't serious about feeling anything towards you and your responses to topics.

5. Well if that's how you feel about it then congratulations for the many flame wars and such that you happen because you made a "joke" and someone else thought you were being serious.

1. OH DAYMN! DID EVERYONE SEE THAT? SONIC DOES NOT GIVE A f***. LET'S CELEBRATE!

Again, I don't give a s***. I like Halo, I love Bungie, and your opinion = squat to me.
  2. Firstly, when you make a post, it automatically makes you follow. I can't help that I just posted and cbf to unfollow. Moreover, I don't feel like not reading this topic, seeing as how interesting it gets at points. You bronies need to be kept in line, and thus having a member like me to come in and "shake things up a little" is important.
  3. Nup, I didn't change what was there. I translated it into it's core message, made easy to understand. You can't tell a moderator or an administrator where they belong. If they want to post in the brony topic, then they can damn well post in the brony topic.
  4. OUCH. That really hurt. I might go have a cry, eat some chocolate, get fat...LOLJKS, STILL DON'T GIVE A f***!
  5. "That I happen"? I'm loving your grammar more and more. And honestly, this is the internet. It's a child of anarchy and trolling. If people want to burn a forest down over one little joke, then sure, let's do this, because ultimately the person who started the war is going to win the war, unless if he can't spell, doesn't know any facts and simply put is a d*** in every walk of life, which I, my good sir, am not.

Listen Lair of RockWhales, I don't care if you still think that I talk far to much or if you think my posts are not needed or to long or if I am completely wrong about something.

I would post the names of people who should or can be in this topic but I can't find the button that allows me to view the statistic of the topic.

Lair has as much right as any member posting in this topic. THIS IS A COMMUNITY TOPIC IN THE "MEMBER SHARE" CATEGORY, NOT A PRIVATE PARTY. IT SAYS "SHARE", SO "SHARE". I damn well laughed in real life, and thus his post has value. Also, don't bring Rockwhales into this. That's a step WAY too low below the belt. That's simply finding someones button and repetitively banging on it with a shovel. I don't bring anything like that into my arguments, so don't you start.

I'm not even sure there was a button like that before. Still, I dare you to post the list. I'd like to see who doesn't meet Sonic Standards for being a Brony Topic Poster.

• Like 2

I think I started this latest SonicRage... I stated my opinion in a non-biased way, criticizing both sides of this situation, and NOW look what happened. Sonic called Lair the "Lair of RockWhales".

What am I saying!?!? As much as I agree on Sonic's views of modern FPS games (other than TF2), Kingdom Hearts, and whatnot, HE is the one who overreacted.

Sonic: It's Cyrem's JOB as the ADMINISTRATOR to check this thread, as well as all the other threads that have graced RRU. He has more right than the rest of us to reply to anything, and he SURE AS HELL wasn't stepping out of line or being rude. Just because he doesn't like MLP doesn't mean he can't express his views on something someone else posted. He wasn't trying to make the Bronies look/feel bad. Extreme's comments were WAY more offensive (not to me. I knew they were a joke). And CTXXTC has ALL the trolls beat. Lair's probably here LAUGHING at us and our reactions. Honestly, I think we're the ones attracting all the haters. They come here to see what kind of bulls*** the Bronies are up to.

Seriously. This thread costs more trouble than it's worth now.

THE BANHAMMER DRAWS NEAR. ABANDON HOPE, ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE!

Listen, Mathew322, I don't care if you think I'm anything at all: unless you suddenly became a moderator, staff or admin, you have no right to tell me what I can and can't post in, especially if you're going to be rude about it.

In the past I've wondered why haters hate like they do, and now I see why (oh no someone is going to yell at me for stereotyping, help). If you think that certain people shouldn't post here, then maybe you should move this topic to another site.

And yes, I do think your posts are often useless. It's like you can't think of anything to say other than "cool!" or "welcome to rru" or "that's so good!" I'm starting to think the reason this topic has the problems it does isn't because it's "bronies we're so oppressed oh no everyone hates us and think we watch a girl's show". I think the problem is you. Objection? I can show you so many times an argument could have been over but you fueled it.

Problem? I don't care. I've given you enough chances.

• Like 3

This is ridiculous. This needs to stop. Now.

This is the second time I've had to stop a posting spree like this. There will be no third.

This topic is devoted to the discussion of things related to MLP. It needs to stay that way.

Everyone shut the hell up and listen to yourselves. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, who is posting in this topic right now is doing nothing but fanning a constantly growing argument. I'm going to put in my two cents and if I see this pointless bickering continue I'm going to shut this thread down hard as damage control. To the bronies: quit acting like you're entitled to berate someone because they don't like your cult which goes out of its way to insert ponies into every subject imaginable. To the non-bronies: quit acting like you're entitled to berate someone because they're part of a cult that goes out of its way to insert ponies into every subject imaginable when they've agreed to be penned in to a single topic.

As a final note, if you can tell that what you post will cause someone else to start or continue an unhealthy argument, don't post. That goes for not only this topic, but everywhere else on the internet and in real life. Just shut up, take it like a man or woman or whatever you are, and stop wasting everyone's time.

NOW, let's try this again...

Look at this Derpy pic! The song's good, but that pic pretty much makes you want to MELT!

Before I read Cirevams post then I was going to say they no brony should post in this topic until next Saturday so everyone can cool off and then we can talk about the new episode when Saturday comes around and to see what happens to the brony topic if none of the bronies actually posted in it.

But after I read Cirevams post then I will just say.

Fine, no more arguing. It isn't worth it if this topic gets closed down.

NOW, let's try this again...

Look at this Derpy pic! The song's good, but that pic pretty much makes you want to MELT!

I don't really see it. It just looks like a non derped Derpy to me. Please explain.

So who else liked today's episode?

Well, the pic just looks so CUTE! Forget the underped eyes.

CUUUUUTE!!!!

And the new episode?

Pinkie Pie would give Robert Downey Jr a run for his money as Sherlock Holmes. It just WORKED. Pinkie as Holmes, Twilight as Watson...

Maybe Twatson Sparkle? Pinkie Holmes? Sounds fine to me!

Minifig9292

EVERYONE!

JUST SHUT UP!

NONE OF YOUR OPINIONS MATTER AT ALL!

STOP F***ING FIGHTING!

ALL OF YOU!

STOOOOP IT!

JUST STOOOOOOP!

A little late to the party, Kata. The Brony Herd's on its last legs.

I'm not going to point fingers at whodunit, though. (see what I did there?)

Fluffy Cupcake

As much as I feel like adding what I have to say to the argument, I'm not because it is over and don't want/need to bring the death to this topic. All I'm going to say is, whenever CTXXTC or Extreme post in the topic, just ingore their post.

So who else liked today's episode?

Me! Well, I like them all, and am probably going to like every future episode.. soooo yeah.

I don't know about you guys, but I like Derpy underped better.

I like Derpy with the Underped eyes better. And I like her replaced voice better. But she's still Derpy Doo in my eyes. (FYI: Derpy Doo is what I call her in my fanfic)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.