~The Brony Herd~

Minifig9292

This always seems to happen whenever I post something that's ON topic. It gets ignored.

Ah, well. That's the Internet for ya.

As for the Navi Pie video... SO called it. Pinkie can ALMOST be as annoying as Navi.

Fluffy Cupcake

This always seems to happen whenever I post something that's ON topic. It gets ignored.

Ah, well. That's the Internet for ya.

I replied to it.. somewhere else that you know where. The My Little Portal looks very insteresting, can't wait for full.

Yeah, my stuff sometimes gets ignored too.

@Kata, Yeah, I watched it and did find some things funny about it.

College Humor made a brony related video.

I'd post it but...

My god, it's creepy, disturbing, offensive, and kinda not safe for work.

I can be mature about this kinda thing and laugh at it, but I know alot of other bronies are gonna be pretty pissed.

I need to see this nao.

Fluffy Cupcake

Totally exited about tomorrow's episode. Oh, and don't forget the episodes are now playing 3 hours later

derpy_is_excited_by_tranquilmind-d4nosqu

I remember that being posted on EqD. She broke the boundaries.

Also, nice new drawings kata.

Fluffy Cupcake

Forgot to mention earlier that the new episode is up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9JJFyImLww

Loved today's episode, but probably a lot because Fluttershy is my fav of the mane ponies.

She is pretty great. I like how she gave Angel the stare at the end. Angel is such a d***.

What is this like the third time she has turned into Flutterb****/b****shy?

I love YouTube commenters, they always bring up how Fluttershy is in an abusive relationship with Angel. :af:

First Fluttershy ep in some time, doesn't feature Twilight, Rainbow, or Applejack.

doesn't feature Twilight, Rainbow, or Applejack.

Well was Derpy in it? I didn't see her anywhere. Although I wasn't really looking.

It took me a while until a commenter pointed it out, but Derpy is in the crowd for Iron Will, and I'm not sure but I think she is in the scene with Fluttershy buying the cherry.

That was a good episode. Angel was like "I DON'T WANT THIS f***ING FOOD" at the end, then fluttershy gave him the stare and he was like "okay fiiiiiine" and tasted it, then it was so delicious he ate the entire thing.

Also, I didn't see derpy anywhere. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

EDIT: Yes kata, pinkie is in it.

Also, I didn't see derpy anywhere. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

Look at part 4:54, Derpy is buying something.

Look at part 8:18, look in the forth row of the crowd.

I see derpy now.

Also, I am going to start recording MLP:FIM. Problem, mcstudz?

EDIT: Oh god. OH GOD HORRIBLE COMIC

Fluffy Cupcake

So what did you guys think of the change they did to Derpy on The Last Roundup (underped, mentioning of name removed, and voice change)? I never did get a reply on that. (it was 2 pages back)

I don't mind the voice change, but underping Derpy.. that's just too much.

Also cool looking LEGO Ponies.

http://www.equestria...discussion.html

Images here if your too lazy to click the link and read the rest of the info the page has.

thumb640x360.jpg

2.jpg

thumb640x360.jpg

Edit: Support this by voting for it on LEGO Cuusoo. (this link was actually posted on EqD post as well)

Fluffy Cupcake

Okay really Cyrem, what is the show missing for you to like it? And 'ponies is for girls' is not a valid answer, because this show proves otherwise and continuing to think so would just be being ignorant.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.