Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

You want to know what we didn't do that usually happens before the first killing? Introductions.

Back to game

Oh.... how unfortunate. Mael died to the hands... or should I say face of, the dungeon guardian. *shakes head*. I've lost count of how many newbies have done that, not including the ones who look at the wiki before playing much.

Double kidding there Fush? Le doesn't even own the game. Just what do you think you're doing?

MaelstromIslander

JSYK, i actually play terraria and i'm no newbie soo....

Also, the only time i die by the "head" of the dungeon guardian is when i let myself die. You should've done your research Xiron. :P

Double kidding there Fush? Le doesn't even own the game. Just what do you think you're doing?

​Own what game? Do you mean he's not playing? I wasn't aware. Can I get a quick list of who is and isn't playing before I vote again?

Quisoves Potoo

It is on the front page. =P

• Xiron
  • MaelstromIslander
  • Quistaros Pugnat
  • Seaborgium
  • Fushigisaur
  • Ben24x7

Seaborgium

Hmmm. I might discount Fush given the whole "I vote Le" thing. Any good mafia has someone to pin the crime on before the killing's done.

But it could just be a brilliant double bluff.

I accuse, but do not yet for, Fush. Any reasons why I shouldn't vote Fush?

Fluffy Cupcake

@aidenpons You didn't state the position of Maelstrom on death.

I accuse, but do not yet for, Fush. Any reasons why I shouldn't vote Fush?

Aside from the fact that it could of simply been a mistake, there isn't much to go on at this point, but hey, any little thing to get the ball rolling on accusing someone helps, although, I won't be joining you in the vote should you decide to vote Fush, at least not at this point.

No not really, aside from the fact that it would be kinda stupid for a mafia to try to pin the blame on someone who's not even playing. I'm smarter than that.

I'm actually gonna vote QP, but not in retaliation. I just got a feeling.

It couldn't rightly be retaliation when I didn't vote for you. =P

​Oops sorry, got you confused with Seaborg for a second. I still vote you though sorry.

The whole "I really doing" cover is entirely translucent.

​...what? I don't understand what you are saying.

Fluffy Cupcake

Fush, you are making a lot of, mmmm, mistakes. It's just too tempting not to vote for you. [This is not a vote].

Quisoves Potoo

What's Ben been up to? He must be aware that the game is going on. His silence reminds me of Mael's behavior in the Post-Apocalyptic game.

Seaborgium

It couldn't rightly be retaliation when I didn't vote for you. =P

​Oops sorry, got you confused with Seaborg for a second. I still vote you though sorry.

The whole "I really doing" cover is entirely translucent.

​...what? I don't understand what you are saying.

​I meant to say "the whole 'I don't really know what I'm doing' cover is entirely translucent". I spaced out a bit I guess.

Fluffy Cupcake

His silence reminds me of Mael's behavior in the Post-Apocalyptic game.

​Should 4th wall breaking, aka, referring to past games (or talking about things in the real world while in an alternate dimension) be allowed?

Quisoves Potoo

​Should 4th wall breaking, aka, referring to past games (or talking about things in the real world while in an alternate dimension) be allowed?

​Seeing as this is a game based around psychology, not a role-playing game, it seems odd to disallow such observations.

I've nothing against playing along with the setting, heck, I think it helps maintain interest, but it shouldn't get in the way of the game.

His silence reminds me of Mael's behavior in the Post-Apocalyptic game.

​I am perfectly fine with that. l405G.jpg

That said, it could be nice for some members to start with a "new slate," but doing that requires no prejudice which is isn't very easy to do.

@aidenpons You didn't state the position of Maelstrom on death.

​Oh, of course he's the Mafia! I forgot to say that! Oh whoops! You can all go home now. +5 SARCASM l405G.jpg

(a.k.a he's an innocent, nobody special, didn't even have any weapons worthwhile to try and salvage l405G.jpg)

The members needed to make haste. They needed to decide who to send off to fight the goblins before they arrived: if the first wave is destroyed before they reach you then no others will spawn (I think l405G.jpg). Time was pressing.

[/HurryUpAndYesI'mPointingAtYOUYesYouMembersWhoHaven'tEvenPostedYet l405G.jpg]

Edited by aidenpons
  • Like 1

Seaborgium

​Seeing as this is a game based around psychology, not a role-playing game, it seems odd to disallow such observations.

I've nothing against playing along with the setting, heck, I think it helps maintain interest, but it shouldn't get in the way of the game.

​The simple fact is that knowledge of actions from other games will inevitably influence the game because they affect the way we see the other players. Since that can't be stopped, I don't see a reason it can't be discussed.

Quisoves Potoo

So, Ben hasn't posted yet. I imagine that if he were the Mafia, aiden would have prompted him to act by now. With that in mind,  I urge the lynching of Xiron. If I can, I switch my vote from Ben to Waffleman.

By the way, we really do need a time limit. =P

I propose a 48 hour time-limit on each turn.

So, Ben hasn't posted yet. I imagine that if he were the Mafia, aiden would have prompted him to act by now.

[/HurryUpAndYesI'mPointingAtYOUYesYouMembersWhoHaven'tEvenPostedYet l405G.jpg]

​[/HURRYUPBEN] l405G.jpg

I tried to go back and get a good idea as to what the heck the murder case was, and yet I still can't figure it out, so guesses away;

Thy finger (of insignificant justice) points to thee, Quisoves Potoo!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.